O.J Simpson steals oatmeal cookies in prison

Do you know why O.J Stole? Youre not allowed to spend money when youre in prison. Nobody has money when theyre in prison. When you get lunch and dinner in prison you get the same amount like everyone else. You dont get 2 slices of steak you get 1/2 once of steak. You don't get 3 chicken wings you get 1 chicken wing. Everyone dresses the same in prison. You don't get to wear nice suits n ties like real people do in the real world..In prison you get an jumpsuit with a number on you. That's why people steal. If O.J was allowed to keep a credit card in prison he could get seconds and pay for it. America isn't a communist country like China or North Korea is. Look at the people in that county theyre all dressed the same and get the same amount of food is why theres no crime in communist countries. In a capitalist country you have the rich n the poor, To have and to have nots. That's why theres crime in America.
steve ....

news flash for you here ..... not having any money does not make one a thief. That would be a character flaw that affects both rich and poor!

Werbung:
Winona Ryder did it because she wanted media attention. Its not because money cause her do it. Money is causing me to do it cause I cant afford it

Call your local authorities .... I am sure they will be more interested in your confessions than I ......
stupid.jpg

I really confess to him

Priest.jpg

Than Him
hank.jpg

Yup. And im damn good at it. I guess I finaly found my talent.
well then why are you always complaining that you don't have that big huge flat screen, just steal one! But be careful not to go to the same prison as OJ, he might steal your lunch and then you will know how it feels to have things stole from you!

Ever wonder why some people in America would want our government be like the former Soviet Union? Why did they call the Soviet Union an evil country? They took care of their people. They gave them jobs,Homes,Food and free medical care. Why is that such a bad thing?

Ever wonder why sit trueme people in America would want our government be like the former Soviet Union? Why did they call the Soviet Union an evil country? They took care of their people. They gave them jobs,Homes,Food and free medical care. Why is that such a bad thing?
Just because Stalin said they did these things does not make it true. Commies lie a lot.

Ever wonder why some people in America would want our government be like the former Soviet Union? Why did they call the Soviet Union an evil country? They took care of their people. They gave them jobs,Homes,Food and free medical care. Why is that such a bad thing?

Why yes ...... I am thinking you may be!
I changed my mind ....Now, I am sure you are THAT stupid!

well then why are you always complaining that you don't have that big huge flat screen, just steal one! But be careful not to go to the same prison as OJ, he might steal your lunch and then you will know how it feels to have things stole from you!
Pan ? Good seeing you : )

Hi, Good to see you too. I still read the posts once in a while but don't keep up on the news like I used to, I read/listen to just enough to stay informed... anymore than that and Ill want to slit my wrists.

You wont do it. That's horse talk. Just like Krushev was too chicken standing up to JFK

Werbung:
Hi, Good to see you too. I still read the posts once in a while but don't keep up on the news like I used to, I read/listen to just enough to stay informed... anymore than that and Ill want to slit my wrists.

I've been wondering about you. How are you doing? Don't be such a stranger.:)

Back