Obama a blithering, stuttering IDIOT!

Man look at the flurry of neo-con fear. I knew Joe Biden was a super GREAT VP pick but from all the Conservative boot shakin' I'm starting to think he is Superman!. WOW! :D

This is a GREAT DAY! OBAMA / BIDEN 08

Its not fear its truth. Obama is pretty dang stupid. I think conservatives around the world are glad he has Biden because now he will have help.

What is funny is all the strange ones on the left that are on the news telling McCain to watch out because Biden has more experience than he does. and I am thinking to myself who is running for president?

Obama is so tough he is going to sick his vp on you :)

Biden is great, no one will disagree that he is qualified, but it only makes Obama look so stupid and unqualified

Werbung:
Man look at the flurry of neo-con fear. I knew Joe Biden was a super GREAT VP pick but from all the Conservative boot shakin' I'm starting to think he is Superman!. WOW! :D

This is a GREAT DAY! OBAMA / BIDEN 08

There's no fear to it tg, I just think it's funny. You Dim-O-Craps have spent the past 8 years making fun of the way President Bush says "nucucler" instead of "nuclear", but this blithering moron Obastard child can't even string a dozen words together without saying "uh", "um", and "I mean", between damned near every one of them!

Back