Obama a 'corporatist

Jim415

Obama a 'corporatist,' says Schweitzer
Former Montana Gov. Brian Schweitzer (D) has labeled President Obama a "corporatist."

In an interview, Schweitzer criticized Obama for moving to the right as president, saying that for much of the last five years, he had been a corporatist.

He also warned that Hillary Clinton could do the same thing if she becomes president.

“The question that we have is, will it be the Hillary that leads the progressives? Or is it the Hillary that says, ‘I’m already going to win the Democratic nomination, and so I can shift hard right on Day 1,' " Schweitzer said in an interview with The Weekly Standard.
"We can’t afford any more hard right. We had eight years of George Bush. Now we’ve had five years of Obama, [who], I would argue, in many cases has been a corporatist,” the former governor said.

Schweitzer is seen as a possible White House contender in 2016 as well, and he did nothing to bat down that idea in the interview.

“I didn’t say I was going to run for president in 2016, did I?” he said. “I didn’t say I wouldn’t, but I didn’t say I was. But it’s something I’m interested in."

Many Democrats are wondering whether a challenger from the left would come out to compete with Clinton, who is the prohibitive front-runner in that race and leads every survey of the field.

A poll out this weekend of the landscape in early-primary state Iowa showed nearly 70 percent of respondents had no opinion of the governor, meaning he'll have to work hard to raise his national profile in time for the race, if he decides to run.

Werbung:
Obama a 'corporatist,' says Schweitzer
Former Montana Gov. Brian Schweitzer (D) has labeled President Obama a "corporatist."

In an interview, Schweitzer criticized Obama for moving to the right as president, saying that for much of the last five years, he had been a corporatist.

He also warned that Hillary Clinton could do the same thing if she becomes president.

“The question that we have is, will it be the Hillary that leads the progressives? Or is it the Hillary that says, ‘I’m already going to win the Democratic nomination, and so I can shift hard right on Day 1,' " Schweitzer said in an interview with The Weekly Standard.
"We can’t afford any more hard right. We had eight years of George Bush. Now we’ve had five years of Obama, [who], I would argue, in many cases has been a corporatist,” the former governor said.

Schweitzer is seen as a possible White House contender in 2016 as well, and he did nothing to bat down that idea in the interview.

“I didn’t say I was going to run for president in 2016, did I?” he said. “I didn’t say I wouldn’t, but I didn’t say I was. But it’s something I’m interested in."

Many Democrats are wondering whether a challenger from the left would come out to compete with Clinton, who is the prohibitive front-runner in that race and leads every survey of the field.

A poll out this weekend of the landscape in early-primary state Iowa showed nearly 70 percent of respondents had no opinion of the governor, meaning he'll have to work hard to raise his national profile in time for the race, if he decides to run.
Schweitzer is a brain dead Leftist moron. If Obama is a "corporatist" then Muhammad is a Christian. More jobs have been destroyed because of Obama's Marxist policies than in any other time in the history of this Country. And, those jobs are not coming back as long as this Country continues it's march down the road of Marxism under the Democrats with the help of the Republicans.

Hilliary will most likely be the next POTUS. There is no stopping the Democrat Voting Fraud machine and beyond that it's not like the Republicans are going to nominate a candidate that will present a challenge to Hilliary anyway.

Here' a look at your next POTUS:

THE NEXT DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE IN HER OWN WORDS!
Warning! Strong Language These are her actual words

jmn.jpg

Nice language but these are her actual words.

"Where is the Goddamn fucking flag! I want the Goddamn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise."
-From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.244- Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.

Fuck off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut."
-From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90-Hillary to her State Trooper body guards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning"

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!”
_From the book "The First Partner" p.259- Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

"Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?"
-From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p.139- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.

"Where's the miserable cock sucker!"
-From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5- Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

"You fucking idiot"
From the book "Crossfire" p.84-Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!
From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p.71-72-- Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't fuck her here!!"
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.243-Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next president and have total control as commander and chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life.

Surely the people of the United States can easily do better than this.
from Ed Schriber,Col. USMC (Ret.)

Schweitzer is a brain dead Leftist moron. If Obama is a "corporatist" then Muhammad is a Christian. More jobs have been destroyed because of Obama's Marxist policies than in any other time in the history of this Country. And, those jobs are not coming back as long as this Country continues it's march down the road of Marxism under the Democrats with the help of the Republicans.

Do you know the meaning of corportatist ?You are right . Jobs have been lost because of Obama and Bush. But they are all corporatists

Dou you know what a Corporatist means ?You are right jobs have been lost because of Obama and Bush. They are all Corporatists.

Hilliary will most likely be the next POTUS. There is no stopping the Democrat Voting Fraud machine and beyond that it's not like the Republicans are going to nominate a candidate that will present a challenge to Hilliary anyway.

Here' a look at your next POTUS:

Warning! Strong Language These are her actual words

View attachment 581

Nice language but these are her actual words.

"Where is the Goddamn fucking flag! I want the Goddamn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise."
-From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.244- Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.

Fuck off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut."
-From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90-Hillary to her State Trooper body guards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning"

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!”
_From the book "The First Partner" p.259- Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

"Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?"
-From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p.139- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.

"Where's the miserable cock sucker!"
-From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5- Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

"You fucking idiot"
From the book "Crossfire" p.84-Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!
From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p.71-72-- Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't fuck her here!!"
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.243-Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next president and have total control as commander and chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life.

Surely the people of the United States can easily do better than this.
from Ed Schriber,Col. USMC (Ret.)
http://www.ronpaul.com/2010-04-25/obama-is-a-corporatist/

Of course he's a corporatist. The big corporations run the government, after all, and so it's unlikely that anyone else could get elected from either party. The odds that we'll actually elect a real conservative, i.e, a libertarian, are pretty slim.

Of course he's a corporatist. The big corporations run the government, after all, and so it's unlikely that anyone else could get elected from either party. The odds that we'll actually elect a real conservative, i.e, a libertarian, are pretty slim.
I don't think big corporations are running the government by any mean, unless you are referring to all the "Green" companies Obama gave millions of tax payers dollars to.

And, I believe this Country is absolutely willing to elect a conservative at this time but, the GOP and the Democrat voting fraud machine will never allow that to happen.

I don't think big corporations are running the government by any mean, unless you are referring to all the "Green" companies Obama gave millions of tax payers dollars to.

And, I believe this Country is absolutely willing to elect a conservative at this time but, the GOP and the Democrat voting fraud machine will never allow that to happen.

TThe Corporations may not be running the country but. The government is doing more for the corporations then for the people of the country in IMO.

TThe Corporations may not be running the country but. The government is doing more for the corporations then for the people of the country in IMO.
Really ....?

Like lowering corporate taxes?

Oh .... I know, giving Obamacare waivers to corporations that contributed to Obama's campaign.

How about like bailing out the ones that are "too big to fail?"
Right ....

Like GM .... that tax payer bailout was great for China.

GM Announces Plans for 4 New China Plants

General Motors (NYSE:GM) plans to expand its production presence in China over the next two years.
A company executive sales the U.S. automaker will build four new assembly facilities in China, adding 6,000 workers, by 2015. Chinese authorities will have to authorize the construction of any new facilities, the Detroit Free Press noted.

Werbung:
Right ....

General Motors (NYSE:GM) plans to expand its production presence in China over the next two years.
A company executive sales the U.S. automaker will build four new assembly facilities in China, adding 6,000 workers, by 2015. Chinese authorities will have to authorize the construction of any new facilities, the Detroit Free Press noted.
Exactly GM is exempt from paying taxes
This is one example of serving the corporations and not the American citizens.
a, post: 222425, member: 3948"]Right ....

A company executive sales the U.S. automaker will build four new assembly facilities in China, adding 6,000 workers, by 2015. Chinese authorities will have to authorize the construction of any new facilities, the Detroit Free Press noted.[/quote]
Exactly they don

Back