Obama at the Bat

Werbung:
You make a common error. Just because some programs are good does not make excessive government control of businesses and people a good thing. I would rather be free than in hock to the IRS because it wasted billions on excesses, leaving it little left to pay for highways.
You are a coward afraid to answer a simple question honestly lol
I made no mistake

You are a coward afraid to answer a simple question honestly lol
I made no mistake
Your trick question was not tricky at all. Of course I support government spending on necessities such as law enforcement and infrastructure and of course I reject government spending on programs that do damage to the freedoms and progress of the God-fearing USA republic.

Your trick question was not tricky at all. Of course I support government spending on necessities such as law enforcement and infrastructure and of course I reject government spending on programs that do damage to the freedoms and progress of the God-fearing USA republic.
So you support subsidized parks as a necessity but not health care?
Wow you value trees and mowed grass more than people
Disgusting

So you support subsidized parks as a necessity but not health care?
Wow you value trees and mowed grass more than people
Disgusting
Parks are not a necessity but a privilege. Healthcare is necessary but mandated healthcare insurance plans are not.

Yo
Parks are not a necessity but a privilege. Healthcare is necessary but mandated healthcare insurance plans are not.
You support subsidized parks but not healthcare
Lawns get mowed while people suffer
Gisgusting hateful right winger

Yo
You support subsidized parks but not healthcare
Lawns get mowed while people suffer
Gisgusting hateful right winger
You made a huge mistake. You think free people must support fascist communist government leaders who rob people to pay for benefits for themselves and their leftist supporters by robbing the mass majority of excess taxes to fund those excesses.

You made a huge mistake. You think free people must support fascist communist government leaders who rob people to pay for benefits for themselves and their leftist supporters by robbing the mass majority of excess taxes to fund those excesses.
Hey I am just referring your own posts
You object to subsidized health care but not subsidized lawns
You are disgusting

So do you support public parks
Yes or no
Don't wimp out answer clearly lol
I do support spending money on public parks as long as that expense does not require excessive taxation of hard-working families who would rather put food on their table than benches in the park.

Werbung:
I do support spending money on public parks as long as that expense does not require excessive taxation of hard-working families who would rather put food on their table than benches in the park.

you can't even give a simple yes or no. lol.
coward.

you support subsidized trees but not subsidized health.
pathetic.

Back