Obama caught backpeddling

Werbung:
God you suck at life. He stated that he will go to Iraq and talk with people over there , and may Finess his plan to get out a bit based on what he sees and hears....

You know where I come from that's call, I made the smart plan buy looking at more info and facts and I may adjust things to meet new info. What do you do when you learn no facts....wait I know, you ignore them.

He did not say he was going to change anything major, he may tweak his plan. Do you think if McCain went there and talk to people, he may not change is plan slightly as well? I bet he would because there would be new info.

Its sad that you really have no clue how much of a tool you are, just spewing what ever the right tells you to think. I guess maybe its nice to not think on your own.

God you suck at life. He stated that he will go to Iraq and talk with people over there , and may Finess his plan to get out a bit based on what he sees and hears....

You know where I come from that's call, I made the smart plan buy looking at more info and facts and I may adjust things to meet new info. What do you do when you learn no facts....wait I know, you ignore them.

He did not say he was going to change anything major, he may tweak his plan. Do you think if McCain went there and talk to people, he may not change is plan slightly as well? I bet he would because there would be new info.

Its sad that you really have no clue how much of a tool you are, just spewing what ever the right tells you to think. I guess maybe its nice to not think on your own.

You are the kind of person who will hand someone a bowl of sh__ over the counter, look them in the eyes, and tell them it's ice cream. ;)

Obama started out with 16 months.

THEN he jiggled that with the "talk to people" crap.

THEN it was 16 months to two years.

He's strictly a standard lying politician, and HE'S the one who ripped off Hillary's mantra that 'words have meaning", but it's becoming increasingly clear that for him, words are just a means of manipulation.

I am sure the poorly run McCain camp will miss the boat to make this a major issue too..

McCain needs to get it going.

You are the kind of person who will hand someone a bowl of sh__ over the counter, look them in the eyes, and tell them it's ice cream. ;)

Obama started out with 16 months.

THEN he jiggled that with the "talk to people" crap.

THEN it was 16 months to two years.

He's strictly a standard lying politician, and HE'S the one who ripped off Hillary's mantra that 'words have meaning", but it's becoming increasingly clear that for him, words are just a means of manipulation.

(hi! i'm back! miss me?)

obama's plan was ALWAYS to start with a 16-month timeframe and work with people on the ground to assure that a withdrawal was completed as safely as possible. period.

that said, i'm unhappy with his pandering to the center on this and a number of issues, because frankly it's unnecessary. this is the first time that the "liberal" candidate has won the democratic primary in decades, because, gasp, people are sick of neoconservative, republican-jesus, war-first, cronyist tactics, and actually want to give the other side's ideas a try.

omg i expressed dissatisfaction with obama! my obamabot logic circuits are overheating! *head asplodes* :rolleyes:

Randi Rhodes did also, I think they need to mix the kool aid a bit stronger for those who have been drinking it the longest. Its like dope, it takes more to get high after a while ;)

don't i know it, haha.

here's the thing about the cult accusations:

1. omg, how awful that the democrats nominated someone who actually energizes, well, anyone, and that people can actually like.

as opposed to the last two elections, where the apathetic masses nominated their white-bread-and-water candidates, and democrats lost.

2. remember the unquestioning devotion to george w. bush post-9/11? those 90% approval ratings? when liberals were told they weren't even ALLOWED to question the administration's judgment? that's NOT cultlike?

3. remember ronald reagan, and how republicans in general have been worshipping his rotting brain and/or corpse for 20+ years? that's NOT cultlike?

face it guys, there's nothing unusual going on with obama's supporters. just an energized democratic base and a charismatic candidate.

don't i know it, haha.

here's the thing about the cult accusations:

1. omg, how awful that the democrats nominated someone who actually energizes, well, anyone, and that people can actually like.

as opposed to the last two elections, where the apathetic masses nominated their white-bread-and-water candidates, and democrats lost.

2. remember the unquestioning devotion to george w. bush post-9/11? those 90% approval ratings? when liberals were told they weren't even ALLOWED to question the administration's judgment? that's NOT cultlike?

3. remember ronald reagan, and how republicans in general have been worshipping his rotting brain and/or corpse for 20+ years? that's NOT cultlike?

face it guys, there's nothing unusual going on with obama's supporters. just an energized democratic base and a charismatic candidate.

Kerry was an idiot! by the way he was in Vietnam.

Who told liberals they weren't even ALLOWED to question the administration's judgment? I would like to read about that.

I don't think anyone is worshipping Reagan's rotting brain. But I do think the conservative base reminds the candidates what is the founding of the party. Small government and peace through strength exc. Ideas even (normal) democrats agree with.... that is how Reagan swept the country 2 elections in a row, with the help of (normal) democrats. Reagan was proud of his conservative roots. He did not pander to the middle or left. He stood where he was and invited you to join his cause, and a whole lot of people did.

Obama is pandering middle and right, trying to hide who and what he really is for the sake of votes. He is not proud that he is a liberal except in a primary.

Lets face it, he is just another typical politician, his Ace in the hole is he can and will flip out the race card any time things don’t go his way.

all arm, the difference is that Reagan actually accomplished something, even before he became POTUS, and he did a lot to bring us out of the REAL recession (as opposed to this "not even close to being a recession" recession we're in today) brought on by Mr. Peanut. If people still admire President Reagan, it's because he EARNED their admiration and respect.

What has Obama done? Nada, zip, zero, zilch, nothing. He's a nobody 1st term Senator from Illinois who did nothing while he was there, and only got elected to the Senate because he's Black. Not to mention the fact that since he took Office, his voting record is abysmal, and he's been AWOL for almost half of the tenure of that first term while running around trying to find a new job. Frankly, if I were an Illinois citizen, I'd be demanding his recall, and also be demanding that he repay the money he's been paid while he HASN'T been in the Senate doing the job he's being paid to do!

Oh, but everybody likes him. Well whoop-tee-do! Let's elect Captain Kangaroo or Mr. Rogers, everybody liked them too, and even though both of them are dead, they'd still probably do a better job than that Communist could ever do!

all arm, the difference is that Reagan actually accomplished something, even before he became POTUS, and he did a lot to bring us out of the REAL recession (as opposed to this "not even close to being a recession" recession we're in today) brought on by Mr. Peanut. If people still admire President Reagan, it's because he EARNED their admiration and respect.

What has Obama done? Nada, zip, zero, zilch, nothing. He's a nobody 1st term Senator from Illinois who did nothing while he was there, and only got elected to the Senate because he's Black. Not to mention the fact that since he took Office, his voting record is abysmal, and he's been AWOL for almost half of the tenure of that first term while running around trying to find a new job. Frankly, if I were an Illinois citizen, I'd be demanding his recall, and also be demanding that he repay the money he's been paid while he HASN'T been in the Senate doing the job he's being paid to do!

Oh, but everybody likes him. Well whoop-tee-do! Let's elect Captain Kangaroo or Mr. Rogers, everybody liked them too, and even though both of them are dead, they'd still probably do a better job than that Communist could ever do!

And Bush was a worthless Gov of Texas who had done nothing, and no one I know that voted for him at the time could name one thing he had done...Of course look how well that worked out....

And Obama has done some good work on trying to stop the Spread of WMD, He worked with Chuck Hagel on that.

And Bush was a worthless Gov of Texas who had done nothing, and no one I know that voted for him at the time could name one thing he had done...Of course look how well that worked out....

Bush worthless? Let's look at that shall we? Became a USAF fighter pilot, before entering the oil business where he was successful enough, in a struggling economy and downturn in oil profits, to be able to become part owner in a major league baseball team before being elected Governor of Texas (a much more qualifying position than Senator), an Office his accomplishments are still lauded for today, and he won re-election to Governor before deciding to make a run for POTUS.

As for how well he's done, one question, has the US been attacked again? No? He's done a good job.

And Obama has done some good work on trying to stop the Spread of WMD, He worked with Chuck Hagel on that.

And what work would that be? Sitting around talking about it? Seems to me that talking seems to be his only qualification, since he obviously hasn't DONE anything. Kind of reminds me of the UN in that regard.

Bush worthless? Let's look at that shall we? Became a USAF fighter pilot, before entering the oil business where he was successful enough, in a struggling economy and downturn in oil profits, to be able to become part owner in a major league baseball team before being elected Governor of Texas (a much more qualifying position than Senator), an Office his accomplishments are still lauded for today, and he won re-election to Governor before deciding to make a run for POTUS.

As for how well he's done, one question, has the US been attacked again? No? He's done a good job.

And what work would that be? Sitting around talking about it? Seems to me that talking seems to be his only qualification, since he obviously hasn't DONE anything. Kind of reminds me of the UN in that regard.

His job wiht the Rangers....be good on tv and make people like the owners...thats about it from what I hear.

and oil Profits? I believe he got bailed out by Bush Family Friends in Saudi Arabia,...not that they may money due to some skill Bush showed.And i said he was gov of Texas....but what did he do in Texas to make anyone care? nothing I ever heard about. And Big deal no one has attacked in the US since Sept 11....what did Bush do before Sept 11? And when was the last attack before that? 1993...so its not like its a big deal that the US has not got attacked in a few years, even more so given the attacks overseas on US interests are much much higher now. Clinton did not do enough...Bush did just about nothing from all the reports out before Sept 11.

And if you call a war that has gone wrong since the day Baghdad Fell, a Econ in the tank, and a 20% approval rated a good job, sure sure he has.

and as for Obama, I don't know what he did with the lose nuke thing, only that he cosponsored the Bill with Hagel....I personally dont think he was experienced enough for the Position, I was a Biden man myself.

Werbung:
His job wiht the Rangers....be good on tv and make people like the owners...thats about it from what I hear.

Then I would suggest you do some more research so you'll KNOW.

and oil Profits? I believe he got bailed out by Bush Family Friends in Saudi Arabia,...not that they may money due to some skill Bush showed.

Again, do some more research.

And i said he was gov of Texas....but what did he do in Texas to make anyone care? nothing I ever heard about.

Not much? Well, let's look again, shall we? He got tort reform through the Texas legislature for one thing, something that has been needed in this country for decades. He did a lot for the schools in Texas by increasing funding, and raising the standards so that Texas school children would be better prepared to compete in the modern economy. Under his leadership, they made great strides in reforming their criminal justice system, including ensuring that even the lowest income earners would have proper representation in the courts. He also used the budget surplus to fund a tax cut plan that was the biggest in Texas history, returning to the people of Texas their hard earned money! That's just the highlights, there's plenty more out there is one only cares to look.

And Big deal no one has attacked in the US since Sept 11....what did Bush do before Sept 11?

Yeah, there was SO much he could have done in the 9 months prior to 9-11, with absolutely no actionable intelligence, to prevent it. No, the real question is why didn't Bill Clinton do anything to prevent it when he HAD the chance and KNEW exactly where UBL was?

And when was the last attack before that? 1993...so its not like its a big deal that the US has not got attacked in a few years, even more so given the attacks overseas on US interests are much much higher now.

What attacks on our overseas interests?

Clinton did not do enough...Bush did just about nothing from all the reports out before Sept 11.

Clinton didn't do nearly enough, but by the time that Bush came to office, there was nothing he could do before the attacks on 9-11.

And if you call a war that has gone wrong since the day Baghdad Fell, a Econ in the tank, and a 20% approval rated a good job, sure sure he has.

And exactly what has gone "wrong" with GWOT? The fact that we didn't anticipate the rampant intrusion of insurgent groups from outside the country? The fact that every one of Iraq's former enemies is doing everything they can to try to take over Iraq now that Saddam is gone? By every metric of warfare, GWOT has been cheap and relatively bloodless, so again, what's gone "wrong"?

Economy in the tank? Are you old enough to remember the 70's? Double digit inflation, double digit unemployment, double digit interest rates? In the tank? I believe you need to find a better dictionary there my friend because compared to the last REAL recession we had, this doesn't even qualify as a "market correction".

Approval ratings? Well, given that the lamestream media is a solely owned subsidiary of the DNC, and has spent the better part of 6 years flat out lying about the President, it's little wonder his "approval ratings" are down. What's really funny though is that the DNC Congress that was going to ride to the rescue and has done NOTHING since they won the '06 mid-terms has even WORSE "approval ratings".

and as for Obama, I don't know what he did with the lose nuke thing, only that he cosponsored the Bill with Hagel....I personally dont think he was experienced enough for the Position, I was a Biden man myself.

See, we DO agree on some things!:D Obama is unqualified for the position of POTUS, so I suppose now your question has been answered.

Back