Obama Didn't Connect The Dots

asur

President Barack Obama asserted on Tuesday that the government had enough information to foil the attempted bombing on a Christmas Day airline flight but intelligence agencies "failed to connect the dots."

So Obama admitted he screwed up, after all he is in charge
of the nation's security ultimately. He didn't word it that way exactly,
but he also said he will improve things! This indicates things aren't good
on his watch.

Now how come Janet Napolitano said everything worked perfectly as planned?

It sounds like Janet and Obama are working on different teams yet they are both incompetent.
Do you notice how Obama hasn't called the act terrorism?
Geeze, the terrorist's father even tipped off the Obama folks before it happened.

We are not safe in the US under Obama!

Bush could at least connect the dots!

Werbung:
Obama also said he was suspending the transfer of Guantanamo detainees to Yemen.

So if we connect the dots Obama is saying he ain't gonna close Gitmo anytime soon.

Obama can't even make up his mind let alone connect the dots.

Obama said - prisoner 1 goes to Illinois,
prisoner 2 goes to Yemen,
prisoner 3 stays at Gitmo,

Obama speak makes no sense!

What a mess!

I was proud of obama today. He admitted where his administraton failed. I did not expect him to admit it since he has not taken any credit for other things he or his people have messed up on.

But he did this and I am sure it was not easy. I gained respect for him today. He could have easily blamed someone else or said it was a non issue and the press would have let it go under the carpet like so many other things they have. But he took responsibility and deserves credit for that.

Though I did not hear all of his statements, I heard the key parts. Enough that I can say I actually feel much better about him.

I was proud of obama today. He admitted where his administraton failed. I did not expect him to admit it since he has not taken any credit for other things he or his people have messed up on.

But he did this and I am sure it was not easy. I gained respect for him today. He could have easily blamed someone else or said it was a non issue and the press would have let it go under the carpet like so many other things they have. But he took responsibility and deserves credit for that.

Though I did not hear all of his statements, I heard the key parts. Enough that I can say I actually feel much better about him.

uh... he DID blame somebody else. he said he found it to be unacceptable that it happend. the buck did not stop with him.

its called good leadership,,,,he knows the failings where down to a point there was little he logicaly could have known to deal with...but the buck stops at the top and he took that...more then alot would

glad you liked what he said and saw that he is not in fact evil and all that

Pandora, If YOU feel much better about him , then YOU do not fully understand just how sick his policies are. So , Obama can in your words DESTROY AMERICA and if he simply says "I'm RESPONSIBLE ", that makes it OK.
WOW!! I certainly hope others are not as weak as you appear to be.
WORDS mean NOTHING PANDORA , ACTIONS TELL THE TRUTH!

its called good leadership,,,,he knows the failings where down to a point there was little he logicaly could have known to deal with...but the buck stops at the top and he took that...more then alot would

EVIL is just what he is!! When he is trapped he changes spots!!!

A serpent will slither away but return to BITE his victim when it sees fit!

Pandora, If YOU feel much better about him , then YOU do not fully understand just how sick his policies are. So , Obama can in your words DESTROY AMERICA and if he simply says "I'm RESPONSIBLE ", that makes it OK.
WOW!! I certainly hope others are not as weak as you appear to be.
WORDS mean NOTHING PANDORA , ACTIONS TELL THE TRUTH!

His policy's suck but he didnt seem to duck the blame to me. He accepted it for his administration.

I dont want to be his BFF or anything, its just I dont find much of anything I like about the guy and today he did something I didnt think he would.

Well I liked what he said (the parts I heard) but I still dont like him or his policy, I just think he did the right and resonsible thing today. I guess it could be called a back handed compliment because I had not expected him to do it.

But either way I thought he handled that well, its nice to have something nice to say about him.

uh... he DID blame somebody else. he said he found it to be unacceptable that it happend. the buck did not stop with him.

I understand what you are saying, but he could have tried to blame it on someone or something else besides his own administration. He took credit for it on behalf of his administration, thats a good thing.

I dont see how he could personally be held resonsible unless you want to blame him for hiring idiots, I would be ok with that :)

Werbung:
His policy's suck but he didnt seem to duck the blame to me. He accepted it for his administration.

I dont want to be his BFF or anything, its just I dont find much of anything I like about the guy and today he did something I didnt think he would.

Agreed. I did not think he would accept responsibility either.

Lets not be like the nonsensical childish left who blame Bush for everything and never give him credit. We know we are the adults and they are the children. We must guide them loving away from the dangers of their kooky beliefs.

And I am all for tough love...

Back