Obama pal and Putin deputy, Medvedev, threatens to nuke DC and he is not joking

Hillary, Obama, and other government officials signed over ownership of 1/4 of US uranium assets to Russia. What the Russians did with their assets is immaterial. The Clintons were well paid for their help in securing European mining rights for billionaires who traded those assets for huge profits at the expense of the citizens of those nations that were robbed blind by the worldwide wheelers and dealers.

Tell us, please, who lost money on this deal. Did you own even a cent in any uranium stock? And how are European mining rights of any significance at all to an allegedly American company? European mining rights are not subject to anything Hillary could affect in any way. As an American citizen, tell me how much you own in any Uranium mine. I would say that it is almost certain that you own nothing, because to do so you would have to have voluntarily bought stock in a mining company.

Why should I vote for Trump over some wacky accusations against the Clintons, who have not held any public office since 2008?

Werbung:
What difference does it make what uranium has been moved or not moved yet? The US government sold US uranium asserts to Russia under a sweetheart deal with the Clintons and Obama in the middle of the whole dirty deal.
So you are a political moron lol

Back