Obama promised fundamental changes to America - what changes was he referring to?

I did not oppose Obama because he was a Democrat but because he supported anti-American policies in keeping with the anti-American UN global agenda, among other negative things.

you didn't like him because he was a democrat. your hate for democrats is obvious, pervert

Werbung:
Leftist elitists are concentrated in the Democrat party like flies on dung. Obama did not invent the one-world philosophy, he was groomed to preach their one-word gospel by one-word planners who would have never set him up for the job if they thought he would let them down. UN planners despise national patriotism, national independence and individual rights. Liberal elitists believe all people belong to the central government governing all people 'for their own good' and overseen by selected woke elitist fascist 'human-gods' who must bear rule with a rod of iron to maintain control. Here is what O-W elitist fascists think about American's private ownership of property:

Private land ownership is also a principal instrument of accumulation and concentration of wealth, therefore contributes to social injustice.”
Alex Newman Explains UN Agenda 2030 Behind Farming Restrictions (theepochtimes.com)
kids+laughing[1].jpg

"EPOCH TIMES!!!!!"

you didn't like him because he was a democrat. your hate for democrats is obvious, pervert
No, I don't like him because he supported murdering babies up to and beyond birth, and more disgusting leftist barbarian policies.

Leftist elitists are concentrated in the Democrat party like flies on dung. Obama did not invent the one-world philosophy, he was groomed to preach their one-word gospel by one-word planners who would have never set him up for the job if they thought he would let them down.

If he didn't let them down, where's the evidence of his one world philosophy?
Have you ever noticed all your dire predictions never eventuate? Any reason why?
UN planners despise national patriotism, national independence and individual rights. Liberal elitists believe all people belong to the central government governing all people 'for their own good' and overseen by selected woke elitist fascist 'human-gods' who must bear rule with a rod of iron to maintain control. Here is what O-W elitist fascists think about American's private ownership of property:

Private land ownership is also a principal instrument of accumulation and concentration of wealth, therefore contributes to social injustice.”
Alex Newman Explains UN Agenda 2030 Behind Farming Restrictions (theepochtimes.com)
That's interesting. You condemned gates for buying land but now suggest it's some conspiracy to take over the world.
You dont see the stupidity of your statements until I point it out. You should research before you open your ignorant hate filled mouth.

If he didn't let them down, where's the evidence of his one world philosophy?
Have you ever noticed all your dire predictions never eventuate? Any reason why?
Obama violated US laws to sign the Paris Accord Treaty putting the US in subjection to the new world Marxist order. Trump got us back out but Biden again got us back in on his first day in office.

COMMENTARY Environment

Obama Sidesteps Senate Approval of Paris Agreement

Apr 22, 2016 3 min read

demintj-4.png
COMMENTARY BY
Jim DeMint
Former President
After serving in the Senate, DeMint served as President of The Heritage Foundation.
Copied

This Friday is “Earth Day” and by all indications the Obama administration intends to celebrate it by traveling to the United Nations in New York and signing the Paris Agreement on climate change. Despite the pomp and circumstance of a U.N. Headquarters signing ceremony, President Obama claims that the Paris Agreement is not a treaty. Since he claims it is not a treaty, he does not plan to submit the Agreement to the Senate for approval.

The problem is that the Paris Agreement is certainly a treaty. I reviewed enough treaties during my time in the Senate where I served on the Foreign Relations Committee to know. But don’t take my word for it. The State Department’s internal guidelines make clear that the Paris Agreement is a treaty.

Those guidelines, known as the “Circular 175” procedure, demonstrate that the Paris Agreement is a treaty. For example, the Agreement makes environmental commitments that affect the U.S. as a whole. The Agreement is formal and complex rather than informal and routine. The Agreement is open-ended and requires the U.S. to deliver untold billions of dollars to a “Green Climate Fund” for redistribution around the world to pay for “green projects” in foreign countries. These all indicate that the Agreement is a treaty and not a mere executive agreement, as the president claims.

Obama violated US laws to sign the Paris Accord Treaty putting the US in subjection to the new world Marxist order. Trump got us back out but Biden again got us back in on his first day in office.

COMMENTARY Environment

Obama Sidesteps Senate Approval of Paris Agreement

Apr 22, 2016 3 min read

demintj-4.png
COMMENTARY BY
Jim DeMint
Former President
After serving in the Senate, DeMint served as President of The Heritage Foundation.
Copied

This Friday is “Earth Day” and by all indications the Obama administration intends to celebrate it by traveling to the United Nations in New York and signing the Paris Agreement on climate change. Despite the pomp and circumstance of a U.N. Headquarters signing ceremony, President Obama claims that the Paris Agreement is not a treaty. Since he claims it is not a treaty, he does not plan to submit the Agreement to the Senate for approval.

The problem is that the Paris Agreement is certainly a treaty. I reviewed enough treaties during my time in the Senate where I served on the Foreign Relations Committee to know. But don’t take my word for it. The State Department’s internal guidelines make clear that the Paris Agreement is a treaty.

Those guidelines, known as the “Circular 175” procedure, demonstrate that the Paris Agreement is a treaty. For example, the Agreement makes environmental commitments that affect the U.S. as a whole. The Agreement is formal and complex rather than informal and routine. The Agreement is open-ended and requires the U.S. to deliver untold billions of dollars to a “Green Climate Fund” for redistribution around the world to pay for “green projects” in foreign countries. These all indicate that the Agreement is a treaty and not a mere executive agreement, as the president claims.
New world Marxist order lol

Werbung:
Not a science expert moron
He will disagree with anything he sees as a leftist atheist democratic view.
The poor idiot is paranoid out of his head.
He hates like no other. It shouldn't be long before he amputates his left arm.

Back