Obama Staff Calls Em F-ing Retarded

I guess your head must just not be where the sunlight can get to it. Now listen very carefully and try to follow along...

Take your little fingers, go to "search" and then type in "dan quayle". No put your little curser on the button that says "posts". Voila!

You should re-read your quote by von Goethe.
No...No...BODODIE...that is for your to prove...I frankly could give a S.H.I.T...you are the one that seemed annoyed by it but then couldn't be bothered to post any references...gee, lazy or a liar...which is it?

Werbung:
In other words you need someone to get information for you, and then try to hide when proven wrong. You were wrong, and can't admit it. There are too many posts with reference to his name, which I'm sure you found out, and in typical lib fashion tried to run and duck. I'll take "lazy", because it was true wasn't it. Lol.

You were WRONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG and take great pleasure in being "actively ignorant". The fact that you teach your kids to be such is what is annoying.

Dead fish is just a name I call him, a number of people do. He sent dead fish wrapped in news paper to his enemies.

He called fellow democrats retarded in a meeting. He did not mean it in a way to speak poorly of special needs people, he was just mad at the dems who would not vote for the health bill.

I can't count how many times I have said things about Dems...nor the amount of times I have called someone retarded....oddly I could care less...and have no ill will to kids who are in fact retarded...its one thing when your born that way, its another when you choose to be that way

I can't count how many times I have said things about Dems...nor the amount of times I have called someone retarded....oddly I could care less...and have no ill will to kids who are in fact retarded...its one thing when your born that way, its another when you choose to be that way

Agreed. Did you read my post? I said that dead fish meant nothing against special needs people, he was just mad at fellow dems who were not lock stepping with him.

And I think Sarah Palin, though I do think she has a real heart for special needs people is over playing this hand for political points. She would not have said a word had a repubican been the one saying what dead fish said.

So we agree (I think)

but just keep dredging up the manure pile...I'm sure you'll find some pure gem of information down there somewhere
I think you will be there. Lol.

Children can't admit when they're wrong.... God I never realized how pathetic and easy to hammer you are before. This is going to be a blast from here on out.

In other words you need someone to get information for you, and then try to hide when proven wrong. You were wrong, and can't admit it. There are too many posts with reference to his name, which I'm sure you found out, and in typical lib fashion tried to run and duck. I'll take "lazy", because it was true wasn't it. Lol.

You were WRONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG and take great pleasure in being "actively ignorant". The fact that you teach your kids to be such is what is annoying.
You seem to have a heightened since of hysteria...and if you can't/don't know how to utilize the 'TOOLS' around here then just admit it...but don't bring something to the forum when your making a point and expect to just have all of us accept that your statement is TRUTH...where's the link/where's the quotations.

Since I've been here there has been many-many G.W.B. bashing and I've enjoyed the participation...but Dan Quayle...REALLY? Well, when you lie, you lie and that's just a bad mark on your 'TRUTH METER'...you'll need to suck it up and grow a back bone, though, things can get really heated when you make obfuscating remarks and don't have any back up:cool:

BTW...what exactly does my private life have to do with your insults, personal attack...take a deep breath before you say more that would get the 'BROWN SHIRTS' all over your posts ;)

Agreed. Did you read my post? I said that dead fish meant nothing against special needs people, he was just mad at fellow dems who were not lock stepping with him.

And I think Sarah Palin, though I do think she has a real heart for special needs people is over playing this hand for political points. She would not have said a word had a repubican been the one saying what dead fish said.

So we agree (I think)

Regan was a Fool and a worthless President..

I felt us agreeing was to much, so I had to throw that in there

You seem to have a heightened since of hysteria...and if you can't/don't know how to utilize the 'TOOLS' around here then just admit it...but don't bring something to the forum when your making a point and expect to just have all of us accept that your statement is TRUTH...where's the link/where's the quotations.

Just unbelievable..this woman makes Dan Quayle look like Einstein
Popeye.
Sarah Palin is rapidly becoming the latest Dan Quayle
. Samsara.

Old buffoons never die, they just fade away, which will be Sarah's fate. If she is more substantial than she currently appears to be, she might even achieve the statue of someone like Dan Quayle.
Shaman.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....Danny "The Spaz" Quayle
Shaman.

So many more to choose from. Want more?

Since I've been here there has been many-many G.W.B. bashing and I've enjoyed the participation...but Dan Quayle...REALLY? Well, when you lie, you lie and that's just a bad mark on your 'TRUTH METER'...you'll need to suck it up and grow a back bone, though, things can get really heated when you make obfuscating remarks and don't have any back up

Yes they can!

I'm so sorry you're so thin skinned, and will be nice on a "personal" level. However..... maybe if you knew what you were talking about, it would help your self esteem.

Popeye.
. Samsara.

Shaman.

Shaman.

So many more to choose from. Want more?

Yes they can!

I'm so sorry you're so thin skinned, and will be nice on a "personal" level. However..... maybe if you knew what you were talking about, it would help your self esteem.
OH, how I love it when you actually do learn how to work the search tools for this forum...see now that didn't hurt a bit!!! Since you seem unaware of the plethora of topics/different categories/genres that float around this forum on a daily basis...you would be aware that I don't post on all of the topics {some authors are on my ignore option due to their lack of substance and childish waste of bandwidth} but now that you've gone to some length to prove that you did have a 'CLUE':eek:

All I can say is THANK YOU for being {albeit late} polite enough to provide the Dan Quayle name {sans any dates or topics that these occurred} but you do get a 'C' for effort but you still need to provide dates & topics so that it appears that you understand the POINT!

GOOD JOB LITTLE ONE...keep up the good work ;)

Werbung:
Back