Obama the patriot!!!

I guess Bush 41 found a flag pin offensive too, right? And look there..he's not even putting his hand over his heart...he must be in league with terrorists,right?

s-BUSH-PATRIOTISM-PROBLEM-large.jpg

Off with his head!

( OK actually Liked Bush I) lol

Werbung:
I don't know you personally, so I can't comment on you, but I seriously doubt that you're running for president. At least not in this country.

However, Hussein Obama is a muslin and hangs out with terrorists... This is why he did not wear a u.s.flag. He found it offensive....

Does that answer your question???

Speaking of Kool-Aid, I see you've had a bunch of the stuff the mccain camp has rolled out. perhaps you know the McCain rally lady spoofed on SNL? Oh...was that YOU?

I don't know you personally, so I can't comment on you, but I seriously doubt that you're running for president. At least not in this country.

However, Hussein Obama is a muslin and hangs out with terrorists... This is why he did not wear a u.s.flag. He found it offensive....

Does that answer your question???

Right and more than this... The patriotism issue is serious. As a vet i would like to drop his ass into a war zone and watch him flail. He will say anything to get elected and then break all of his promises. Mark my words.

Nobama's associations over the years has shaped his thinking, philosophy and ideology. He wants to change this country (his slogan) into something many of us won't recognize. I don't understand why half the country is voting for this. McCain Palin have much better plans for moving the country forward. Whoever wins, the country will be divided down the middle, not united.

http://www.antiobama.net/

"associations over the years has shaped his thinking, philosophy and ideology. He wants to change this country (his slogan) into something many of us won't recognize. I don't understand why half the country is voting for this."

Couldn't have expressed it better!! *clapping*

Werbung:
Back