Obama - Unhappy about provision in bill

Werbung:
Also that said, there are alot of tax cuts in this as well....but thing is most of them will not do alot to increase spending , thus not stimulate...Just like the whole send all the taxpayers checks did not...becuse as a rule....large checks like those = save....small amounts = spend.

Get a check for 50 bucks ....you spend it most likely
get tax check for 1000...pays off debt or into savings...that's how most people work. But we could have made the cost go down a lot, and just not had the tax cuts Republicans wanted...and got in part...even though they claim they got nothing and voted against it.

also the housing tax rebate....that alone made me start thinking instead of just changing apartments...maybe I should look at getting a small house....if not for fact I just got promoted sorta at work, I don't know how much I make so not wanting to jump into that yet. Also my check is mostly commission based so I have to be confident in the econ to do that...as if it gets worse I will make a lot less as well.

I am pretty sure the housing tax rebate was taken out of the final bill, so don't start moving yet. (the 15,000 one at least)

Your statement is retarded I don't even know how to respond...if you cant grip that TARP and The Stim are not even close to the same thing.....please let the grown ups talk,

Yes, grow up. It's the exact same thing.

Government targeting winners and losers in a down economy, running up huge deficits in the process.

It's doomed to fail whether George Bush picks the winners or Barack Obama does. Just because you think Barack Obama is a "nicer guy" doesn't take away from the fact that the approach is wrong and will fail no matter who takes it.

it was just lowered, I believe to 8,000, but not sure.

Yes, there is an $8,000 tax credit included in the bill. However, this ignores that before this bill, there was already a tax credit in place for $7,500. I do not think anyone can say with a straight face that an additional (1 time) tax credit of basically $500 will sway their house buying decision.

I thought the $15,000 credit was good (I thought the language could have been better, but that is not an issue anymore) because it effectively doubled the existing credit, as opposing to barely making any difference.

Yes, there is an $8,000 tax credit included in the bill. However, this ignores that before this bill, there was already a tax credit in place for $7,500. I do not think anyone can say with a straight face that an additional (1 time) tax credit of basically $500 will sway their house buying decision.

I thought the $15,000 credit was good (I thought the language could have been better, but that is not an issue anymore) because it effectively doubled the existing credit, as opposing to barely making any difference.

yes but the tax credit before had to be repaid in a differnt way I think, and the greater change was in how it is paid back , rather then the size...but yes I liked 15000 more lol as I just got back from looking at a studio apt for 500 a month and a 1bd for like 650

yes but the tax credit before had to be repaid in a differnt way I think, and the greater change was in how it is paid back , rather then the size...but yes I liked 15000 more lol as I just got back from looking at a studio apt for 500 a month and a 1bd for like 650

Nice, the one bedroom I had in graduate school (DC area) cost me $1515 a month. It is nice to have them not so outrageous in your area. I am jealous lol.

Werbung:
Back