Obama's brain washing propaganda reaches Xbox games

XCALIDEM

This is ridiculous and has gone too far.. I've only seen this sorts of things are only seen in communist countries..
Now, our children are not only being influenced by their teachers, converting them into OBAMA followers, as seen on previous videos that I posted here, but now even on video games!!! :mad: This is bul ****!

Last week we noted unconfirmed sightings of an “Obama for President” billboard in the Xbox 360 racing game Burnout Paradise. Today we’re able to report that it is, in fact, an official advertisement placed by the senator’s campaign team.

“I can confirm that the Obama campaign has paid for in-game advertising in Burnout,” Holly Rockwood, director of corporate communications at Electronic Arts, the game’s publisher, told me via email, noting that EA regularly allows ad placements in their online games. “Like most television, radio and print outlets, we accept advertising from credible political candidates,” she continued. “Like political spots on the television networks, these ads do not reflect the political policies of EA or the opinions of its development teams.”
To my knowledge, this Burnout ad is far and away the most prominent use of a major online game to promote a presidential candidate’s campaign. There have been near-misses, of course: In 2006, for example, when he was seriously considering a run for the Democratic nomination, ex-Virginia Gov. Mark Warner made an avatar-based appearance at a press conference in Second Life.

Of course, detractors could accuse Sen. Obama of sending out mixed messages; earlier this year he was telling audiences that parents need to “turn off the television set, and put the video games away.” Then again, since the Burnout billboard specifically advises gamers to vote early, maybe it’s his subtle way of trying to get them off the couch.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,437763,00.html

Werbung:
The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.
I'm Barrack Hussein Obama and I approved the above message.

Remember the video of school kids singing to their dictator in Nobama uniforms?
"Nobama is going to lead us." Sing along.

This video was on his website for a short time.

Yes, I've posted it here and it's also in the Kool aid video... :mad:

This is ridiculous and has gone too far.. I've only seen this sorts of things are only seen in communist countries..
Now, our children are not only being influenced by their teachers, converting them into OBAMA followers, as seen on previous videos that I posted here, but now even on video games!!! :mad: This is bul ****!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,437763,00.html

Your mad that he is using the free market to advertise just like anyone else? You know that that type of add is the wave of the future of advertising. Does politics live in a bubble where they are not to market themselves anymore? Maybe you would like them to have to go back to newspaper only adds as well, as they should not use the new fangled Radio and TV ads?

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

if I am going to get punished for telling this guy girl what I think, can we at least stop the spaming of this ?

Your mad that he is using the free market to advertise just like anyone else? You know that that type of add is the wave of the future of advertising. Does politics live in a bubble where they are not to market themselves anymore? Maybe you would like them to have to go back to newspaper only adds as well, as they should not use the new fangled Radio and TV ads?

If advertising commie propaganda like in Cuba, then that's ok according to your standards and values...

Hugo Chavez shut down the biggest TV network in Venezuela a couple of years ago. Now all they watch is programs approved by the government....

If advertising commie propaganda like in Cuba, then that's ok according to your standards and values...

Hugo Chavez shut down the biggest TV network in Venezuela a couple of years ago. Now all they watch is programs approved by the government....

Oh no! Commie propaganda! It's the "red scare" all over again, they're hiding under every bed just waiting to convert our children into...communist sympathizers..oh no!

Is your hero Joe McCarthy?

This is my Republican opinion on this issue: Who cares?

McCain can just as easily buy an ad in the game. The majority of people playing this game probably do not vote to begin with. Anyone who is convinced on how to vote by a billboard in a video game will never be reasoned with to begin with.

You have to stop posting this

it makes the worshipers and followers very upset and it could get you into trouble :(

This is my Republican opinion on this issue: Who cares?

McCain can just as easily buy an ad in the game. The majority of people playing this game probably do not vote to begin with. Anyone who is convinced on how to vote by a billboard in a video game will never be reasoned with to begin with.

Really! Do you think that they just spend millions of dollars just for the hell of it. These are people that understand how to market. They find a need and they know how to fill that need. That's what marketing does.

Do you remember the JOE KOOL commercials, Or the MARBORO man commercials? They did a lot of hurt to our people they all wanted to look cool smoking cigarrettes out of their asses.

Obama knows that if he can put his cool logo in video games that he can be accepted by these kids. That's how you reach to the youth with his radical ideas.

Here's a sample of what's going to happen under Obama:

Oh no! Commie propaganda! It's the "red scare" all over again, they're hiding under every bed just waiting to convert our children into...communist sympathizers..oh no!

Is your hero Joe McCarthy?

Joe McCarthy was a great man, and a true patriot. Moreover, he was right, there were spies in the state department. So absolutely, Joe McCarthy is a hero.

As scary as it seems, I think I agree with Pocket on this one. This is freemarket advertising. Of course, it seems stupid to buy ad space on a video game where most gamers will be going to school, or playing video games, than voting, but it's still a free market ad.

That said, I can almost promise that if McCain had purchased the ad on a video game first, the left would have gone crazy.

As scary as it seems, I think I agree with Pocket on this one. This is freemarket advertising. Of course, it seems stupid to buy ad space on a video game where most gamers will be going to school, or playing video games, than voting, but it's still a free market ad.

That said, I can almost promise that if McCain had purchased the ad on a video game first, the left would have gone crazy.

I dont think anyone is mad about paying for advertising. I think some people are sick and tired of looking at their messiah's face.

I think someone might have thought the x box people were in the tank for obama and just sticking his name on b boards?

Joe McCarthy was a great man, and a true patriot. Moreover, he was right, there were spies in the state department. So absolutely, Joe McCarthy is a hero.

There are spies in every department of the bureaucracy even today.

Werbung:
Back