Obamas Solyndra scandel wheres the mainstream media reporting this?

Werbung:

I couldn't find a date on the first one but the second one was published

september 13th

Of course they are talking about it now, do they have any choice??

The point was that they were not talking about it when it first happened.

Yeah but Fox news was on top it when the story broke but the media Stayed sidelined but when Halliburton story broke everybody reported including NBC Nightly News anmd CBS Evening news.

That is just the way it is

You should start a new thread about Fast and furious, I am waiting for someone to start a thread about that, the news outside of fox probably wont talk about that either

That is just the way it is

You should start a new thread about Fast and furious, I am waiting for someone to start a thread about that, the news outside of fox probably wont talk about that either

Oh Fox did report it maaamm!!!

See Fox News is fair and balanced. Meanwhile Elite mainstream media will protect Democrats.

Oh Fox did report it maaamm!!!

See Fox News is fair and balanced. Meanwhile Elite mainstream media will protect Democrats.

Yes, they have been for a while now, but I don't think anyone else is. I ask co workers who are political but only listen to MSNBC and the like and none of them have heard about it.

So start a thread here so the left leaning people who wont watch Fox learn about it :)

And Remember George Bush fired 93 united states attorneys
But When Janet Reno did the samething the Media stays silent. Wanna know why? Cause Bill Clinton can do no wrong the way the media protects him.

http://digg.com/news/story/Clinton_Fires_All_Attorney_Generals_in_1993

And get this Bill Clinton was responsible for 9/11 as well hes responsible for Oklahoma City bombing. And He blames right wing talk show host for it. But the real reason McVeigh bombed Oklahoma City bombing is because the Milita army ordered him to do it as retailation for Waco Texas attack that Janet Reno took the blame and the Courts failed to prositcute the Government

"Solyndra was the first company to receive a loan guarantee from the Department of Energy as part of the 2009 stimulus package. This wasn't small potatoes. The loan guarantee was for $535 million. ... As my Washington Examiner colleague David Freddoso reported, an audit of the company performed by PriceWaterhouseCoopers two months before Obama's visit noted that the firm had accumulated losses of $558 million in its five years of existence. The auditor noted that Solyndra 'has suffered recurring losses from operations, negative cash flows since inception and has a net stockholders' deficit that, among other factors, raises substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern.' One of the original investors in Solyndra was Oklahoma billionaire George Kaiser, who was also a major contributor to Obama's 2008 campaign. In early 2011, Kaiser and other investors provided an additional $75 million in financing to Solyndra. They did so on condition, approved by the Energy Department, that they receive priority over previous creditors, including the government. ... But let's assume for the time being that there was no criminal conduct here, no violation of government procedures, no fraud. Let's assume everyone in the administration acted with good faith. There's still a scandal -- the scandal of the government handing out hundreds of millions of dollars to unproven and speculative businesses. ... The real scandal is the 'green jobs' loan guarantee program itself. And the ones getting scammed are American taxpayers." --political analyst Michael Barone

Corruption, corruption....everywhere corruption!

Werbung:
Back