Obama's tax plan changes again.

yeah but dang there is no reasoning with some people

my boss who is a big obama supporter, I asked him to please read up about the aunt who obama claims to love so much living in a slum for the last 5 years and using a iron rod for a cane because she cant afford it.

he read it, admitted it was a real and true story but oh well obama is ok by me

a man who claims to care about the middle class doesnt give a flying rip about his brother who lives in a hut

his aunt who lives in a slum and uses an iron rod for a cane becasue she is so poor

his typical white racist grandmother who rasied him is still in the same old apartments she raised him in

but we are to believe he cares for us.....

i mean lets pretend he doesnt have crazy radical friends
lets pretend he didnt spend 20 years in a racist church
lets pretend he doesnt really believe in partial birth abortion or letting babies die in soiled utility rooms

just on his family values alone I am revolted, but you can never even get his supporters to see this, they are going to have to FEEL this

so lets all have some pain, its just going to make me stronger and better now while my daughter is small and I can care for her than when she is older and has to care for herself.

high price to pay but it might be all we can do to make some people snap out of it

Werbung:
yeah but dang there is no reasoning with some people

my boss who is a big obama supporter, I asked him to please read up about the aunt who obama claims to love so much living in a slum for the last 5 years and using a iron rod for a cane because she cant afford it.

he read it, admitted it was a real and true story but oh well obama is ok by me

a man who claims to care about the middle class doesnt give a flying rip about his brother who lives in a hut

his aunt who lives in a slum and uses an iron rod for a cane becasue she is so poor

his typical white racist grandmother who rasied him is still in the same old apartments she raised him in

but we are to believe he cares for us.....

i mean lets pretend he doesnt have crazy radical friends
lets pretend he didnt spend 20 years in a racist church
lets pretend he doesnt really believe in partial birth abortion or letting babies die in soiled utility rooms

just on his family values alone I am revolted, but you can never even get his supporters to see this, they are going to have to FEEL this

so lets all have some pain, its just going to make me stronger and better now while my daughter is small and I can care for her than when she is older and has to care for herself.

high price to pay but it might be all we can do to make some people snap out of it

I'd be careful arguing wit a boss who already drank the kool aid!!!;)

Werbung:
I'd be careful arguing wit a boss who already drank the kool aid!!!;)

He cant do anything to me. I work for the government and we have a union, I would have to do something really dumb to get fired. Hell if I stole all the money to play bingo they wouldnt fire me, they would send me to rehab and tax the people around me to pay for it. I know because it happened to one of our secretaries :)

but I am lucky I have a very nice boss who is really liberal but also willing to debate. He almost never changes his point of view but unlike just about every other dem I meet he doesnt try to shut me up because he doesnt like what I am saying.

I have more respect for him than I do any and every other democrat I have come across in my life.

Back