1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Obama's weekly radio address

Discussion in 'Elections & Political Parties' started by Popeye, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Here is Obama's weekly radio address on video..Lets hope we don't have a repeat of last week in which I had to explain over and over again how the putting of the traditional radio address on video is notable because it is a first for a President or President-elect.

The address focuses exclusively on the economy. Among other things, Obama says... "I have already directed my economic team to come up with an Economic Recovery Plan that will mean 2.5 million more jobs by January of 2011 – a plan big enough to meet the challenges we face that I intend to sign soon after taking office."

Nice to see a promise of action on the domestic front, with Bush the only action you got was the invading of foreign countries.

2. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like he is saying there will be a lot of spending involved in this plan. I am interested to see where he will get the money, and I want to see more details.

3. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

I thought the same. :rolleyes:

4. Dude111

Dude111 Member

Lets hope good things come from him......

5. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

if they don't we'll be in a shiitier hole..