Obama's weekly radio address

Popeye

Here is Obama's weekly radio address on video..Lets hope we don't have a repeat of last week in which I had to explain over and over again how the putting of the traditional radio address on video is notable because it is a first for a President or President-elect.

The address focuses exclusively on the economy. Among other things, Obama says... "I have already directed my economic team to come up with an Economic Recovery Plan that will mean 2.5 million more jobs by January of 2011 – a plan big enough to meet the challenges we face that I intend to sign soon after taking office."

Nice to see a promise of action on the domestic front, with Bush the only action you got was the invading of foreign countries.

Werbung:
Here is Obama's weekly radio address on video..Lets hope we don't have a repeat of last week in which I had to explain over and over again how the putting of the traditional radio address on video is notable because it is a first for a President or President-elect.

The address focuses exclusively on the economy. Among other things, Obama says... "I have already directed my economic team to come up with an Economic Recovery Plan that will mean 2.5 million more jobs by January of 2011 – a plan big enough to meet the challenges we face that I intend to sign soon after taking office."

Nice to see a promise of action on the domestic front, with Bush the only action you got was the invading of foreign countries.

Sounds to me like he is saying there will be a lot of spending involved in this plan. I am interested to see where he will get the money, and I want to see more details.

Werbung:
Back