Palin can't name more than one Supreme Court decision

Popeye

There's potentially more embarrassing moments to come on Palin from some yet to be aired footage from the Couric interview:

Of concern to McCain's campaign, however, is a remaining and still-undisclosed clip from Palin's interview with Couric last week that has the political world buzzing.

The Palin aide, after first noting how "infuriating" it was for CBS to purportedly leak word about the gaffe, revealed that it came in response to a question about Supreme Court decisions.

After noting Roe vs. Wade, Palin was apparently unable to discuss any major court cases.

There was no verbal fumbling with this particular question as there was with some others, the aide said, but rather silence.

She's not aware of any other Supreme Court decisions outside of Roe V Wade? How can that be?

http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonat...re_interviews_and_tell_her_story.html?showall

Werbung:
jOE bIDEN did not know that there were no televisions during the great deppression...

YOU ARE WRONG AND YOUR CANDIDATE IS THE WRONG PERSON TO LEAD THIS COUNTRY

I am not surprised. She has shown zero interest in national politics until just over a month ago. The Couric interview was flat out embarrassing as an Alaskan. That is not the Sarah Palin I know. She is in way over her head and it is difficult to see her struggle in this way. But ultimately, she brought it on herself and her family are the ones suffering.

jOE bIDEN did not know that there were no televisions during the great deppression...

YOU ARE WRONG AND YOUR CANDIDATE IS THE WRONG PERSON TO LEAD THIS COUNTRY

oh don't bring Joe Biden into this, he is not the one behind the smears. He is having to spread some but I really do not think he means it or wants to do it. He is trying to be loyal to his party.

I dont know why but I kind of like him. Never knew much about him till he became the VP

Palin is an ignorant ditsy woman who has no place in politics. I hope McCain keeps this idiot on the ticket. It will help to assure an Obama win.

This is BS. :D The ol' "quick - name the president of Tadjikistan" game. :)

Notice how they never pulled any of these tricks with Obama? :rolleyes:

Let me sit down and give a history and economics and warfare quiz to Obama - he'd flunk for sure. :D

This is BS. :D The ol' "quick - name the president of Tadjikistan" game. :)

Notice how they never pulled any of these tricks with Obama? :rolleyes:

Let me sit down and give a history and economics and warfare quiz to Obama - he'd flunk for sure. :D

I don't think you could stand up to the questions that this dumb ass Palin couldn't answer. So, don't be so quick to toot your own horn.

She is not an attorney like every dem to run for president since I don’t know when. No real reason she should know the names of the cases.

I would have been able to name two more than her on the spot. Dred Scott and Blakely vs. Washington. Dred Scott only because of Row V Wade and Blakely because I was researching it for a friend.

I could tell you about other cases, the Washington DC handgun ban case, but I couldn’t tell you the exact name of it. There are many one could describe but not name the actual case, and even the horrible Sarah plain could have described the various cases that went to the Supreme Court, if for no other reason some are related to religious freedoms and abortion and second amendment rights. (Topics that matter to her)

If any lib bashing her had even one single ounce of honesty they would admit she does know of some cases, but maybe doesn’t know the exact names of who vs. who and there is no reason she should, she is not an attorney

She is not an attorney like every dem to run for president since I don’t know when. No real reason she should know the names of the cases.

I would have been able to name two more than her on the spot. Dred Scott and Blakely vs. Washington. Dred Scott only because of Row V Wade and Blakely because I was researching it for a friend.

I could tell you about other cases, the Washington DC handgun ban case, but I couldn’t tell you the exact name of it. There are many one could describe but not name the actual case, and even the horrible Sarah plain could have described the various cases that went to the Supreme Court, if for no other reason some are related to religious freedoms and abortion and second amendment rights. (Topics that matter to her)

If any lib bashing her had even one single ounce of honesty they would admit she does know of some cases, but maybe doesn’t know the exact names of who vs. who and there is no reason she should, she is not an attorney

To be a good politician you have to be able to make up answers that sound good to something you do not know anything about on the spot.

Palin does still need work in that area.

In reality though, not being able to name a case is meaningless. Does that have any bearing on a future decision if she cannot recall the name of a case? No.

To be a good politician you have to be able to make up answers that sound good to something you do not know anything about on the spot.

Palin does still need work in that area.

In reality though, not being able to name a case is meaningless. Does that have any bearing on a future decision if she cannot recall the name of a case? No.

Well what I like about her is that she is like us, she isnt a good politician. I dont trust or like good politicians. I would rather have one of us up there than someone who spins everything they say. but I guess not everyone wants what I want.

I agree she didnt need to know that and it was basicly a stupid question.

I would rather have her asked, if the president were unable to do his job and you were filling in for him and Iran attacked Israel, how would you go about the situation.

and what will you do about those crazy nut tree hugging peta people

and most important to me, when you said you would be a friend and advocate to parents with special needs kids, what did you mean?

Well what I like about her is that she is like us, she isnt a good politician. I dont trust or like good politicians. I would rather have one of us up there than someone who spins everything they say. but I guess not everyone wants what I want.

I agree she didnt need to know that and it was basicly a stupid question.

I would rather have her asked, if the president were unable to do his job and you were filling in for him and Iran attacked Israel, how would you go about the situation.

and what will you do about those crazy nut tree hugging peta people

and most important to me, when you said you would be a friend and advocate to parents with special needs kids, what did you mean?

It is amazing how you excuse Palin's ignorance! I guess you are used to Bush.

It is amazing how you excuse Palin's ignorance! I guess you are used to Bush.

Ignorance? Ignorance is a moron who doesn’t know the difference between Veterans Day and Memorial day. Ignorance is an idiot who thinks he has been to 57 states with one to go, not counting Alaska and Hawaii. Ignorance is a dweeb who thinks the great lakes are in OREGON!! Ignorance is brainless empty suit who thinks they need to take the Arabic speaking translators out of Iraq because they are needed in Afghanistan WHERE THEY DONT SPEAK ARABIC!

Ignorance is a group of mindless zombies drooling over a man and excusing his being involved in a racist church for over twenty years. Ignorance is "followers" who can actually defend letting a living child die in a soiled utility room because their messiah said it was a good idea.

You and the whole herd of Obama worshipers are the epitome of ignorance!

Werbung:
I don't think you could stand up to the questions that this dumb ass Palin couldn't answer. So, don't be so quick to toot your own horn.

I've FORGOTTEN more than MORONS like Katie couric could know if she lived to be a hundred. I'd bet money that I could give her a hundred question economics/history exam for which she couldn't answer a single question. :D

As I pointed out here

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?p=63258&highlight=constitutional+law#post63258

Obama is apparently confused about constitutional law (for which he was a professor) vis a vis the presidency. How stupid is that? :D

See BS gives a "quiz" to the VP candidates, the two for whom the democrat is more experienced. The McCain camp should have rejected the "quiz" interview unless it was also given to Obama and McCain - where Obama would have been clobbered. The raw bias of the lib media this year has been one of their worst episodes, and they have LOTS of very bad episodes.

Back