Palin can't name more than one Supreme Court decision

Well what I like about her is that she is like us, she isnt a good politician. I dont trust or like good politicians. I would rather have one of us up there than someone who spins everything they say. but I guess not everyone wants what I want.

I agree she didnt need to know that and it was basicly a stupid question.

I would rather have her asked, if the president were unable to do his job and you were filling in for him and Iran attacked Israel, how would you go about the situation.

and what will you do about those crazy nut tree hugging peta people

and most important to me, when you said you would be a friend and advocate to parents with special needs kids, what did you mean?

its a dumb question to know if the person who could be a heartbeat from leading our nation...knows anything about the court she may be placing judged on for life that can effect US law for the next 40 years?

Werbung:
Ignorance? Ignorance is a moron who doesn’t know the difference between Veterans Day and Memorial day. Ignorance is an idiot who thinks he has been to 57 states with one to go, not counting Alaska and Hawaii. Ignorance is a dweeb who thinks the great lakes are in OREGON!! Ignorance is brainless empty suit who thinks they need to take the Arabic speaking translators out of Iraq because they are needed in Afghanistan WHERE THEY DONT SPEAK ARABIC!

Ignorance is a group of mindless zombies drooling over a man and excusing his being involved in a racist church for over twenty years. Ignorance is "followers" who can actually defend letting a living child die in a soiled utility room because their messiah said it was a good idea.

You and the whole herd of Obama worshipers are the epitome of ignorance!

Ignorance is someone who keeps saying the dumb ass 57 state thing over and over like it means anything more then slip of speach..

Tell me know you realy think Obama does not know now many states there are...or please give it a rest.

Vs the VP must not have ever studied the constitution, law or basically said any attention to the courts....not a sign of great leadership ready to run the US.

Row V wade
Brown vs Board of Education
Miranda?
Bush V Gore
Dred Scott?

just to name a few. And boo hoo she is not a layer...know how many law classes I have?

I've FORGOTTEN more than MORONS like Katie couric could know if she lived to be a hundred. I'd bet money that I could give her a hundred question economics/history exam for which she couldn't answer a single question. :D

As I pointed out here

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?p=63258&highlight=constitutional+law#post63258

Obama is apparently confused about constitutional law (for which he was a professor) vis a vis the presidency. How stupid is that? :D

See BS gives a "quiz" to the VP candidates, the two for whom the democrat is more experienced. The McCain camp should have rejected the "quiz" interview unless it was also given to Obama and McCain - where Obama would have been clobbered. The raw bias of the lib media this year has been one of their worst episodes, and they have LOTS of very bad episodes.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/

You're just pissed that Obama will be the next president of the United States and there is nothing you are the other right-wingers can do about it!

There's potentially more embarrassing moments to come on Palin from some yet to be aired footage from the Couric interview...
....And, the word's really gettin'-around!!!

"In early September, Sarah Palin, the governor of Alaska, was the brightest rising star in the political firmament.

John McCain's shock decision to choose her as his running mate energised right-wing conservative Republicans who had been lukewarm about the top of the ticket.

She wowed then at the Republican convention, introducing herself to a huge nationwide television audience with a well-delivered primetime speech.

Her mocking of Barack Obama's experience as a community organiser brought down the house.

But now, on the eve of her first and only debate with Democratic opponent Joe Biden in St Louis, Palin has become a figure of controversy and, in some quarters, ridicule.

Away from the teleprompter, Palin's public speaking abilities are less than stellar.

She's had only a handful of encounters with the press, but none of them have gone well."

"The picture, drawn by Sarah Palin’s brush, is so attractive that one is tempted to believe it. It somehow resembles the times when, before the invention of the telephone and global networking, people traveled long distances in order to say a few words to each other, those conversations being ritualistic. In those days, Sarah Palin would have had the title of the Great Countess of Alaska…"

I've FORGOTTEN more than MORONS like Katie couric could know if she lived to be a hundred. I'd bet money that I could give her a hundred question economics/history exam for which she couldn't answer a single question.
It appears your desperation is wide-spread.

"As he grew increasingly frustrated by his inability to dominate and demean Vilsack, Hannity resorted to his distortions du jour: (falsely) accusing Obama of having advisors with ties to Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. When Vilsack corrected the record, Hannity accused him of “not telling the truth.”

Palin is going to fight the lions today like many of her christian predecessors.

The outcome will be the same.

Lions 1 - 0 Christians

Ignorance is someone who keeps saying the dumb ass 57 state thing over and over like it means anything more then slip of speach..

Tell me know you realy think Obama does not know now many states there are...or please give it a rest.

Vs the VP must not have ever studied the constitution, law or basically said any attention to the courts....not a sign of great leadership ready to run the US.

Row V wade
Brown vs Board of Education
Miranda?
Bush V Gore
Dred Scott?

just to name a few. And boo hoo she is not a layer...know how many law classes I have?

Of course the actual question was not "name a Supreme Court case." Palin said that she thought Roe V Wade would be better left up to the states, like some other cases, and was then asked for an example.

So off the cuff would you name a few cases you think would be better left up to the states without backing yourself into a political corner?

Of course the actual question was not "name a Supreme Court case." Palin said that she thought Roe V Wade would be better left up to the states, like some other cases, and was then asked for an example.

So off the cuff would you name a few cases you think would be better left up to the states without backing yourself into a political corner?

THat is a very good point.

Some spin doctor on the news was saying why didnt she name civil rights case, why didnt she name gun cases. Either would have been twisted.

Front page, Palin thinks some states should still have slaves

Front page, Palin agrees with Obama that states can ban guns.

The perky one katie wanted to paint her in a corner and do what ever she could to make her look bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libsmasher
I've FORGOTTEN more than MORONS like Katie couric could know if she lived to be a hundred. I'd bet money that I could give her a hundred question economics/history exam for which she couldn't answer a single question.

It appears your desperation is wide-spread.

Quote:
"As he grew increasingly frustrated by his inability to dominate and demean Vilsack, Hannity resorted to his distortions du jour: (falsely) accusing Obama of having advisors with ties to Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. When Vilsack corrected the record, Hannity accused him of “not telling the truth.”

Here's a citation from wiki about reports in the hyper-liberal Washington Post:

On July 16, 2008, The Washington Post reported that Franklin Raines had "taken calls from Barack Obama's presidential campaign seeking his advice on mortgage and housing policy matters." [19]. Also, in an editorial in August 27, 2008 titled "Tough Decision Coming", the Washington Post editorial staff wrote that "Two members of Mr. Obama's political circle, James A. Johnson and Franklin D. Raines, are former chief executives of Fannie Mae."[20]

McCain quoted the Washington Post articles stating that Raines advises Obama. Raines and Obama state that he does not.[24] [25] When the claim that Raines was an Obama advisor first appeared in the Post months before the McCain ad, the Obama campaign didn't seek a correction at the time. [26]

In other words, after he got caught, Obama's refutation consists of "Duh, no, he isn't my adviser." :D That's the old politics of Obama - get nailed, and then make excuses. :)

No, but I honestly dont think any case should be limited so long as it has Constitutinal issues. Like Roe V Wade... I dont see how thats up to the states to decide when a fetus has what rights...Any time Rights come into play, I think the US courts have a place, as we have rights as a American, not based on what state we live in...only if the question regards to extra rights given to by the state is it a state matter only...So unless I was to just start naming realy small ones, then no I could not. Then again I am also not running for the office of VP.

No, but I honestly dont think any case should be limited so long as it has Constitutinal issues. Like Roe V Wade... I dont see how thats up to the states to decide when a fetus has what rights...Any time Rights come into play, I think the US courts have a place, as we have rights as a American, not based on what state we live in...only if the question regards to extra rights given to by the state is it a state matter only...So unless I was to just start naming realy small ones, then no I could not. Then again I am also not running for the office of VP.

Well be glad you are not because you would have just lost a lot of votes with that answer. ;)

That was the problem she was having, she left the door open for the follow up, which was a politically novice thing to do, but it has since been blown out of proportion.

Well be glad you are not because you would have just lost a lot of votes with that answer. ;)

That was the problem she was having, she left the door open for the follow up, which was a politically novice thing to do, but it has since been blown out of proportion.

I would lose more votes when I told them I don't like Israel at all. But again she is running I am not.

Werbung:
I would lose more votes when I told them I don't like Israel at all. But again she is running I am not.

Well at least you can understand the complexity of the situation, and that the question was not anything like what it has been made out to be.

Back