Palin wrote an e-mail to friends pretending to be God

Popeye

In a new article in Vanity Fair , former McCain presidential campaign aides call Sarah Palin, among other things, a “Little Shop of Horrors " and a “whack job.” ...Gee, who knew?

Plus, the article states that Palin lied about not having insurance to show “she could empathize with uninsured Americans.” ....Palin lie?..I repeat, who knew?..Well, just about everybody in the country, except for a few true believing wingnuts...but those type would have difficulty telling you what day it is.

The article also goes on to reveal that Palin, in an e-mail to her friends announcing the birth of baby Trig, pretended to play God:

When Trig was born, Palin wrote an e-mail letter to friends and relatives, describing the belated news of her pregnancy and detailing Trig’s condition; she wrote the e-mail not in her own name but in God’s, and signed it “Trig’s Creator, Your Heavenly Father.”

It Came From Wasilla

Werbung:
In a new article in Vanity Fair , former McCain presidential campaign aides call Sarah Palin, among other things, a “Little Shop of Horrors " and a “whack job.” ...Gee, who knew?

Plus, the article states that Palin lied about not having insurance to show “she could empathize with uninsured Americans.” ....Palin lie?..I repeat, who knew?..Well, just about everybody in the country, except for a few true believing wingnuts...but those type would have difficulty telling you what day it is.

The article also goes on to reveal that Palin, in an e-mail to her friends announcing the birth of baby Trig, pretended to play God:

When Trig was born, Palin wrote an e-mail letter to friends and relatives, describing the belated news of her pregnancy and detailing Trig’s condition; she wrote the e-mail not in her own name but in God’s, and signed it “Trig’s Creator, Your Heavenly Father.”

It Came From Wasilla

Why on Earth are we still talking about this woman?

Why on Earth are we still talking about this woman?

She purposely keeps herself in the public eye... it's obvious she wants to be president. So, since you're a Republican, I suggest you gear up for a good long humiliating ride. For the rest of us normal Americans, she's nothing but a big joke.

She purposely keeps herself in the public eye... it's obvious she wants to be president. So, since you're a Republican, I suggest you gear up for a good long humiliating ride. For the rest of us normal Americans, she's nothing but a big joke.

I think Mitt Romney can beat her in a primary, so could many others.

I saw Mitt on a news show this AM and I think he will be a good pick if people can get past his religion.

Palin cannot carry the business side of Republicans, nor can she really carry the national security side. She has no chance to be President unless she all but turns into a different person.

It Came From Wasilla

I've stated from the 'get - go' that the republican party had many other smarter/more influential women on their short list to pick from, so WHY DID THEY CHOOSE HER???

They didn't John McCain did it out of spite...the GOP wouldn't let him have the VP choice that he wanted so he pulled a; "I'm gonna show you all who's running this campaign" and he pulled the 'PURRTY ONE' out of the stack! And in a 'pathetic/sad' kind of way...I feel very, very sorry for this twisted over inflated ego of a woman...she's clueless and self-inflicted STUPID...and now that John McCains created this 'publicity monster' there's no making her go the hell away!!!

But she's the gift {mouth} that just keeps on giving, over & over & over again!

It Came From Wasilla

AS WELL SHE SHOULD... you know... she had the witches prayed away!

No witches in the way of God now baby!:D

I've stated from the 'get - go' that the republican party had many other smarter/more influential women on their short list to pick from, so WHY DID THEY CHOOSE HER???

They didn't John McCain did it out of spite...the GOP wouldn't let him have the VP choice that he wanted so he pulled a; "I'm gonna show you all who's running this campaign" and he pulled the 'PURRTY ONE' out of the stack! And in a 'pathetic/sad' kind of way...I feel very, very sorry for this twisted over inflated ego of a woman...she's clueless and self-inflicted STUPID...and now that John McCains created this 'publicity monster' there's no making her go the hell away!!!

But she's the gift {mouth} that just keeps on giving, over & over & over again!

I wish I knew...I know alot of people, mostly F, that would not vote for McCain becuse of her...I think he had 1000 better choices...

From the first post in the thread!

In a new article in Vanity Fair , former McCain presidential campaign aides call Sarah Palin, among other things, a “Little Shop of Horrors " and a “whack job.”

This is not a case of Sarah Palin talking about herself, its disgruntled RINO's who do not like that republicans like Sarah Palin more than they like the RINO's in the McCain camp.

They were mad that it took Palin to charge up the base, they were mad that it took Palin to get people to want to even go to the rallys, they were mad that it took Sarah Palin to get people to start donating money, and if others who donated were like me they put FOR SARAH PALIN in the reason why box.

They never got over it and probably wont ever get over the fact that they suck and they are unwanted, and unneeded RINO's

From the first post in the thread!

In a new article in Vanity Fair , former McCain presidential campaign aides call Sarah Palin, among other things, a “Little Shop of Horrors " and a “whack job.”

This is not a case of Sarah Palin talking about herself, its disgruntled RINO's who do not like that republicans like Sarah Palin more than they like the RINO's in the McCain camp.

They were mad that it took Palin to charge up the base, they were mad that it took Palin to get people to want to even go to the rallys, they were mad that it took Sarah Palin to get people to start donating money, and if others who donated were like me they put FOR SARAH PALIN in the reason why box.

They never got over it and probably wont ever get over the fact that they suck and they are unwanted, and unneeded RINO's

funny you can claim they are not real republicans and yet have no idea who they are or anything about them, other then they bashed Palin...

funny you can claim they are not real republicans and yet have no idea who they are or anything about them, other then they bashed Palin...

OH no, we know tons about them. They are the "moderate" wing of the party. They wanted McCain to pick Leiberman or Ridge or someone like that. It was the conservative base that threw a tantrum and said they wont back him if he picks anyone pro abortion or too moderate.

McCain caved in and picked Palin, his handlers and staff were very upset by that. They have openly talked about it and how they wanted a moderate and how they think he would have had a better chance with a moderate exc.

But when he was just a moderate, no one was voting for him, rallying around him or sending him money. That all came with Palin.

OH no, we know tons about them. They are the "moderate" wing of the party.

Reproglicans

Medal_Republican_Moderation.jpg

Stab a conservative in the back to earn a Moderate Republican medal and if the wound is deep enough, you'll receive temporary praise from the Demoprogs and lamestream media!

Werbung:
McCain caved in and picked Palin, his handlers and staff were very upset by that. They have openly talked about it and how they wanted a moderate and how they think he would have had a better chance with a moderate exc.

But when he was just a moderate, no one was voting for him, rallying around him or sending him money. That all came with Palin.

Palin helped McCain initially, mostly with the religious base, but once the truth came out and she was exposed for the blank slate she really is, she became a liability.

All the polls at the time, and I should know because I posted a good bit of them, showed Palin eventually hurting the McCain campaign.

The Republicans need much more than the support of a bunch of fundies to win a national election...McCain's choice of Palin was a major mistake and the public thought it reflected badly upon his judgment.

Back