Palin Completes Zionist Ticket

Octoldit

By Michael Collins Piper

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin—John McCain’s dynamic Republican vice presidential running mate—can be counted as a firm advocate for the interests of Israel. In fact, the Alaska governor is so energetically pro-Israel that she displays an Israeli flag in her office, a point that has received widespread attention in the Israeli press and which is now being discussed in pro-Israel journals and newspapers on American soil.

The staunchly pro-Israel “conservative daily,” The Washington Times, unveiled Mrs. Palin’s enthusiasm for Israel in an admiring article on September 4. Declaring that “Palin’s evangelical faith drives pro-Israel view,” the Times’ religion writer, Ralph Z. Hallow, said she is a disciple of the theme that preservation of modern-day Israel is “a biblical imperative.”

Hallow said Mrs. Palin’s religious ideology “makes her a favorite with the staunchly pro-Israel neo-conservative elements in the Republican Party.”

Tucker Eskew, a counselor to Mrs. Palin, affirmed in an interview with the Times that she “would describe herself as a strong supporter of Israel, with an understanding of Israel’s fear of an Iran in possession of nuclear weapons.”

Matt Brooks, executive director of the Republican Jewish Coalition, has trumpeted Mrs. Palin’s display of the Israeli flag, noting that “it is very telling” and that it demonstrates that “she has Israel in her heart.”

Mrs. Palin has said that America’s war in Iraq—which was orchestrated by those neo-cons in axis with their allies in Israel—is “a task that is from God.”

Critics say the war was, as former Sen. Ernest Hollings (D-S.C.) candidly asserted, not God’s will, but rather the Bush administration’s “policy to secure Israel.”

Mrs. Palin’s own former pastor, Paul. E. Riley, has announced that shortly after taking office as governor, she consulted him and requested that he counsel her as to a “biblical example of people who were great leaders and what was the secret of their leadership.”

Riley recommended that Mrs. Palin consult the Book of Esther which tells the tale of the young Jewish queen of Persia. Some see this as somewhat ominous, in as much as modern-day Iran—a target of Palin (and Israel’s) ire—was ancient Persia. And, in the Book of Esther, one finds that Queen Esther*—Palin’s role model—engaged in intrigues that resulted in the mass murder of 75,000 Persians who were considered a threat to the Jewish people, just as today’s Iran is likewise perceived as Israel’s greatest danger.

Critics say Mrs. Palin’s hard-line religious enthusiasm for Israel could influence her decision-making, that she could be swayed by her religious beliefs rather than carefully considered national security concerns.

Although Democrats say Mrs. Palin is too inexperienced in foreign policy, she is being tutored on the issues by John McCain’s close friend (and his reported first choice as his preferred vice presidential running mate), Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.). He is one of Israel’s most outspoken American cheerleaders. He was hailed by The Washington Post on September 5 as one of the “experts” responsible for helping steer Mrs. Palin in the right direction on foreign policy. In fact, Lieberman is in charge of the McCain-Palin campaign’s foreign policy. Another Jewish-American “expert” who is guiding her on foreign policy is Stephen E. Biegun.

So, in the estimation of Israel and its adherents, the “right” people are surrounding Mrs. Palin. Even before she addressed her fellow Republicans
at the GOP convention, according to the Washington Post, “one of Palin’s few meetings . . . with outside groups was with AIPAC,” the powerful American Israel Public Affairs Committee. To meet with AIPAC, Mrs. Palin canceled a previously scheduled meeting with the Eagle Forum, the political action group run by Phyllis Schlafly.

Werbung:
yeah the dumb conservative

what a useless wench. if she only was pro abortion and other liberal sub human causes, then she would be so darn qualified well that is IF she wasnt running against the messiah, anyone who dares run against him is bad just right out the gate!

I don't think Israel would put up with Obama. We're really their only significant allies, so if Obama's elected and starts leaning away from a pro-israel policy, I think we'll see them knocking on our door.

yeah the dumb conservative

what a useless wench. if she only was pro abortion and other liberal sub human causes, then she would be so darn qualified well that is IF she wasnt running against the messiah, anyone who dares run against him is bad just right out the gate!

I'm a little confused. Let me see if I have this straight.....

* If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're "exotic, different."

* Grow up in Alaska eating moose burgers, a quintessential American story.

* If your name is Barack you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.

* Name your kids Willow, Trig and Track, and you're a maverick.

* Graduate from Harvard law School and be President of the Law Review, and you are unstable.

* Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you're well grounded.

* If you spend 3 years as a community organizer, create a voter registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional Law professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of the state Senate's Health and Human Services committee, spend 4 years in the United States Senat e representing a state of 13 million people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works and Veteran's Affairs committees, you don't have any real leadership experience.

* If your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city council and 6 years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000 people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only 650,000 people, then you're qualified to become the country's second highest ranking executive.

* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while raising 2 beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches, you're not a real Christian.

* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and left your disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you're a Christian.

* If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, including the proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of society.

* If, while g overnor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no other option in sex education in =2 0 your state's school system while your unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you're very responsible.

* If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position in a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values don't represent America's.

* If your husband is nicknamed "First Dude," with at least one DUI conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote until age 25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.

OK, much clearer now.

I'm a little confused. Let me see if I have this straight.....

* If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're "exotic, different."

* Grow up in Alaska eating moose burgers, a quintessential American story.

* If your name is Barack you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.

* Name your kids Willow, Trig and Track, and you're a maverick.

* Graduate from Harvard law School and be President of the Law Review, and you are unstable.

* Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you're well grounded.

* If you spend 3 years as a community organizer, create a voter registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional Law professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of the state Senate's Health and Human Services committee, spend 4 years in the United States Senat e representing a state of 13 million people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works and Veteran's Affairs committees, you don't have any real leadership experience.

* If your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city council and 6 years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000 people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only 650,000 people, then you're qualified to become the country's second highest ranking executive.

* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while raising 2 beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches, you're not a real Christian.

* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and left your disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you're a Christian.

* If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, including the proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of society.

* If, while g overnor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no other option in sex education in =2 0 your state's school system while your unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you're very responsible.

* If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position in a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values don't represent America's.

* If your husband is nicknamed "First Dude," with at least one DUI conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote until age 25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.

OK, much clearer now.

this is already posted in another thread so I will copy and paste my reply to them to you also, except Ill change one word because it was pointed out to me that it should be changed.

I have never heard being born in Hawaii made Lord Obama exotic. What on earth would make that exotic?

No one but maybe Ann Coulter makes fun of his name, she calls him B. Hussein Obama. Rush calls him Berry but I don’t think its meant to be an insult. The only person making an issue out of Obama’s name is Lord Obama himself. In at least 6 different speeches that I have heard, he has told the crowd “they are going to try and scare you, tell you that I have a funny name, I don’t look like the men on the dollar bill and did I mention he is black” The ONLY person making issue out of Obama’s race, religion, and name is Lord Obama himself.

No one has said Lord Obama is unstable because he went to Harvard. That is just stupid.

Lacking leadership yes, people have been critical about that. I don’t see why it’s unfair to be critical of his leadership experience. Much of what is posted is inflated and exaggerated and there is much to pick at.

I have never heard anyone say he is not a real Christian. I am the only person that I know of who doesn’t believe he is a Christian. I hear libs tell me rumors that people think he is a Muslim but no one I know of thinks that, I just hear libs saying people think that. I think he is an atheist and he will claim what ever faith that will further him in politics. Christiany just happened to be what would take him the furthest so that is the one he picked. Many people are critical that he spent 20 years in a racist church but I am the only person I know of who doesn’t believe he is a Christian.

Yes people have been critical on his sex education thing for kids. I think it’s a fair argument to be critical on. I hope this topic comes up in the debates.

If your wife works for a hospital you don’t represent America? That whole statement was weird. Michelle Obama has said some weird things though that did not represent America. We have to give up some of our pie, America is a down right mean nation in 2008, for the first time in my adult life I am proud to be an American. Those statements don’t set well with some. I think the wife working issue though is more about the fact that she made 50k a year then her husband used our tax dollars to give her work ear marks while she was on the pay roll, then her salary went to 150k a year and her husband lied and said she was not on payroll when he gave the earmark and IRS said she was.

I love this email and I am going to forward it to as many as I can with my added words of course.

See the few libs that posted on this no one noticed that all the times they talked about Obama and his wife it was all the fluff stuff they want people to think. Some of it is true and fact but most of it is as inflated as his ego and his resume.

Every thing said about Sarah Palin and John McCain were negatives, mud dirt exc. Some of it true and fact but all of it exaggerated to its worst. No real comparison, no real honesty no real integrity. You know, typical partisan politics.

Please send more this is helpful

What 's your purpose on this website? Letting your mind wonder and venting some space-out personal phobia is frankly getting a little incoherent.

The reason for me posting this article is to help bring attention to the fact that a America first policy is now taking a backseat to Israel. When this nation allows another nation to define what it is, and how it operates America is then in very serious terrible.

Israel is a very hated nation in the middle east, and not without good cause. How democracy is replaced by communism labeled as the war on terrorism, and Larry Silverstein defrauds America out of 7 billion along with the murder of almost 3000 people without a independent grand jury investigation it's really time to stand up.

What 's your purpose on this website?
Yours is clear... :rolleyes:
Israel is a very hated nation in the middle east, and not without good cause.
Thus I should accept the following unsubstantiated claims purely on faith and not on fact:
How democracy is replaced by communism labeled as the war on terrorism, and Larry Silverstein defrauds America out of 7 billion along with the murder of almost 3000 people without a independent grand jury investigation it's really time to stand up.
I welcome you to explore the 9/11 conspiracies in the proper section...

Larry Silverstein Conspiracy Debunked @ 9/11 myths:
Not only had Silverstein insured for too small an amount, he’d also failed to complete policy negotiations before the attacks occurred. As a result he’s been involved with legal fights with the insurers for years, and can only claim $4.6 billion instead of the $7 billion (with even that subject to appeal as of January 2007) he might have got if they’d all agreed to the same document. Does any of this really sound like the actions of a man who knew what would happen on 9/11?
Read the whole article, Larry lost out big time on this conspiracy...

Werbung:
What 's your purpose on this website? Letting your mind wonder and venting some space-out personal phobia is frankly getting a little incoherent.

The reason for me posting this article is to help bring attention to the fact that a America first policy is now taking a backseat to Israel. When this nation allows another nation to define what it is, and how it operates America is then in very serious terrible.

Israel is a very hated nation in the middle east, and not without good cause. How democracy is replaced by communism labeled as the war on terrorism, and Larry Silverstein defrauds America out of 7 billion along with the murder of almost 3000 people without a independent grand jury investigation it's really time to stand up.

My true purpose in this forum is to learn about my enemy. The far left nut jobs who have no real respect for our country yet have voting power to screw us up. My second purpose in this forum is to laugh at the amazing things I read IE your post.

Israel is the second greatest nation on the planet, and the first greatest nation where the land its self is sacred.

I personally hope that Israel knocks off the president of Iran. I think the people of Iran are nice people who hate the freak in charge as much as we do. I hope that it is possible to off the major pains in Iran without hurting the people. Israel can not have a threat like Iran who is intent on eliminating Israel. Israel needs to strike first, aim straight and get rid of the threat.

And we need a president who has a spine and who will back Israel. And that president is NOT the second coming of A. Hitler aka messiah obama.

Israel is only a hated nation by backward thinking Hitler loving rejects from hell. Normal people do not hate Israel.

Back