Pandering To "conservative" Whiners/Paranoids

This attack on Rush got past me

I would take Rush over your crack head president any day of the week.

by the way your post is funny, one line you talk about how Karl used char assassinations and smears and the next line you use char assassinations and smears with the whole druggie Limbaugh, doing what you accuse them of doing.

Either way its ok as long as I add my part about your druggie president who is probably smoking a rock as we speak.

back to that tired line are you? Sad really. And even more sad as you cry for your Cocaine using alcoholic Bush...Normally I don't bother with that lssue of Bush...but since you want to go that rout...And yes Keep popping the pills Rush..

I notice you could not actually defend anything said in the video, only cry about them attacking him...interesting.

Werbung:
back to that tired line are you? Sad really. And even more sad as you cry for your Cocaine using alcoholic Bush...Normally I don't bother with that lssue of Bush...but since you want to go that rout...And yes Keep popping the pills Rush..

I notice you could not actually defend anything said in the video, only cry about them attacking him...interesting.

Pocket, I do not disagree that Rush used perscription drugs illegally. I also do not take issue or deny that President Bush was a drunk and used cocain. I take issue with people attacking him for it and letting slide and or praising others who did same or worse.

And its kind of sad that you have no problem with the constant attacks on some for their drug issues but you are happy to let others slide. Better to attack them both or defend them both I would think.

Pocket, I do not disagree that Rush used perscription drugs illegally. I also do not take issue or deny that President Bush was a drunk and used cocain. I take issue with people attacking him for it and letting slide and or praising others who did same or worse.

thing is Rush did it...while yelling about drug addicts and attacking them...Recently....you have to did quite far back for Obama and also he experimented,,,,Rush was a ADDICT aka used them alot. Bush was such a drunk at the time, seems he is not even sure about his use of cocaine...

But yet you keep going after Obama as if you think he still does Crack....making me think

A: your irrational hatred of him again blinds you to any lack of facts,
B: you don't care if its true, you just want to attack him with it anyway.

I have said many times Bush' cocaine use back then ment little..However Rush's Hypocrisy is Relevant and since he is such a waste of human flesh, I could care less if someone attacks him for it. Its not like he does not spend hours a day doing the same thing to to others...I don't recall Bush or Obama running around calling each other coke heads...

thing is Rush did it...while yelling about drug addicts and attacking them...Recently....you have to did quite far back for Obama and also he experimented,,,,Rush was a ADDICT aka used them alot. Bush was such a drunk at the time, seems he is not even sure about his use of cocaine...

But yet you keep going after Obama as if you think he still does Crack....making me think

I have said many times Bush' cocaine use back then ment little..However Rush's Hypocrisy is Relevant and since he is such a waste of human flesh, I could care less if someone attacks him for it. Its not like he does not spend hours a day doing the same thing to to others...I don't recall Bush or Obama running around calling each other coke heads...

People have said that about Rush, how he was screaming about druggies while he was a druggie but no one could produce any text on it.

I listen all the time and never heard anything like that, though I have heard him defend Daryl Strawberry and his drug issues.

Guess you will have to put me on ignore or get used to it. If I see people talk about Druggie Limbaugh I will remind them of their druggie president who by the way was told by his doctor to lay off the drinking and smoking this week :)

There was a time when Larry Flynt of Hustler magazine fame was offering 1 million dollars for proof of Bush's cocaine use, and for dirt on any Republican politician. In regards to Bush, no one ever collected the money.

On the other hand, for 8 years people like you ignored the proven cocaine use of Bill Clinton, just as you ignored his draft dodging, philandering, the acquisition of raw data FBI files, the fact that 25% of his staff could not get a security clearance mostly due to drug use so he gave them exemptions, etc.

So, what irrational hatred for Bush drives you?

Funny thing about politicians, I rarely hear one of them denigrating another politician, and especially they never call them a liar. Joe Wilson was an acception, and it took a lot of guts for him to tell the truth.

The "same or worse", huh?

That'd take a Lifetime!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Pummel monorities??

The government pummels majorities in the US and many other nations.

Especially those with oil and or left wing democratically elected governments.

Bsuh summed it up in a moment of weakness (ie could have been any time) when he said that he is looking after the interests of the haves and have yachts.

If you are not a white bllionaire and or top level banker or Genral/Admiral etc then your country does not give a **** about you.

But they do rely on suckers who swallow their assertions to the opposite

There was a time when Larry Flynt of Hustler magazine fame was offering 1 million dollars for proof of Bush's cocaine use, and for dirt on any Republican politician. In regards to Bush, no one ever collected the money.

On the other hand, for 8 years people like you ignored the proven cocaine use of Bill Clinton, just as you ignored his draft dodging, philandering, the acquisition of raw data FBI files, the fact that 25% of his staff could not get a security clearance mostly due to drug use so he gave them exemptions, etc.
Awwwwww....whatta shame you forgot to post the link that supports your lies.

:rolleyes:

Werbung:

So, what irrational hatred for Bush drives you?

Funny thing about politicians, I rarely hear one of them denigrating another politician, and especially they never call them a liar. Joe Wilson was an acception, and it took a lot of guts for him to tell the truth.

Umm I hated Clinton...also no proven Cocaine use...and Bush admited to Cocaine use basically.

once again the ditto's fall back to well Clinton did X...without bothering to figure out if I even liked him at all.. because you can't go on merits of the story at hand

Back