Pathological hate

kowalskil

Racism: a social disease

I am worried after reading the "Stop Syjionizmowi," published in one of the Polish websites, not in English:

http://stopsyjonizmowi.wordpress.com/poznaj-zyda/

I did not read the well-known forgery: "Protocol of Elders of Zion," fabricated over a hundred years ago in Tsarist Russia. But this Polish post is probably more nonsensical and more poisonous.

The author writes, for instance, "the greatest criminals, murderers and traitors in history were mostly Jews (Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Dzerzhinsky)." This statement is false: none of them was a Jew. Also false is the claim that "The Jewish religion is not ... based on the Old Testament." The article is full of such nonsense; I think that the author knows this very well. But I have no desire to argue with him. This kind of propaganda is very dangerous; it may lead, under some conditions, to a new wave of massive tragedies.

Who should criticize and expose authors of such articles? I do not think that this should be done by Jews. Our (Jewish) participation in the fight against potential murderers should be reduced to criticism of anti-Polish statements made by some Jews. And our day-to-day behavior should demonstrate that we are not liars, thieves and murderers, as claimed in the slanderous article.

At the forefront of the struggle with Polish anti-Semitism should be Poles - right wing, left wing, theists, atheists, scientists, and ordinary people. Why do I think so? Because I know that such struggle can be very effective. Passivity in the face of racism makes us morally responsible for what may take place in the future. Such passivity is also an insult to our national honors. I often think about this when I read our common Golden Rule: "Do to others as you would have them do to you."

Ludwik

Werbung:
. Passivity in the face of racism makes us morally responsible for what may take place in the future. Such passivity is also an insult to our national honors. I often think about this when I read our common Golden Rule: "Do to others as you would have them do to you."

Ludwik
Very well said Mr. Kowalski. I, too am very disturbed by the Holocaust deniers and antisemitic rhetoric that still exist around the world today, including that which still exist right here in the US!

Racism is illogical hatred. Humans have a long history of hating their fellow man, which often leads to terrible consequences.

Leaders of nations, whether they be dictators, monarchs, or politicians love to use illogical hatred to commit heinous crimes. Inflaming hatred among the people gives them great power. We see a lot of it today throughout the world.

When will we ever learn?

The world is spoiled by Hatred. Hatred is the foster child of Ignorance and Intolerance and favorite of the twins Envy and Jealousy. Hatred is friends with Anger and Rage and is the constant companion of Misery. Hatred depends on Fear and Distrust and supports Cruelty and Revenge. Hatred is always in a stew over something, seething slowly until it froths over in a venomous broil. Hatred is destructive: it poisons all it touches, and makes a ruin of everything. To harbor Hatred is to shut out all that is good leaving room for only what is bad. Hatred assumes many guises, but it cannot be concealed for it has the stench of Corruption about it.

The world is spoiled by Hatred. Hatred is the foster child of Ignorance and Intolerance and favorite of the twins Envy and Jealousy. Hatred is friends with Anger and Rage and is the constant companion of Misery. Hatred depends on Fear and Distrust and supports Cruelty and Revenge. Hatred is always in a stew over something, seething slowly until it froths over in a venomous broil. Hatred is destructive: it poisons all it touches, and makes a ruin of everything. To harbor Hatred is to shut out all that is good leaving room for only what is bad. Hatred assumes many guises, but it cannot be concealed for it has the stench of Corruption about it.
Nice copy and paste job from the wacko leftist forum perspectives.com, Mr. Savage .....

Everyone is inclined to act in accord with their personal preferences. Such feelings, however, are motivated more by acquired habit and custom than from inherent affinity or aversion to anything; for prejudice is a learned rather than an innate response. In this, unhappily, our perception is colored in black and white, and only rarely in shades of gray in which one sees the true nature of things. To be prejudiced against what is natural and good is stupid, for it is a preference for what is unnatural and bad. Surely, this is a perversity of learning.

There are many forms of prejudice, but intolerance is the most blind and the most brutally stupid; for it makes no allowances, rejecting the good with the bad - it would throw out the baby with the bath water. There can be little reason or justification for such wholesale exclusion of anything. Everyone has something they cannot tolerate; which is why the world is in such an intolerable state. If only people were more tolerant of each other, then, for once, there might be peace in the world.

Werbung:
Yes, hatred is a horrible things as if prejudice. Sometimes I wonder if there is such a thing as redemption or putting the past behind us. People seem to always want to judge someone or a group of individuals for something that may have happened years go. In some cases people are hated or judged not because of something they personally did but because of something that is associated with their race or nationality. For example why doe Pakistan and Israel still hate each other so much, this goes back thousands of years, yet it seems to go from generation to generation.

Back