"Person of the year" should clearly have been the Tea Party

Rick

Time has specified whole groups before, and this was the obvious choice - the group of grass roots americans who stood up when the RINO establlishment wouldn't and brought the two year spree of the leftwing engine of destruction to a halt.

Werbung:
I think we'll have to wait and see about that because along with all the other "freshmen", in Washington the first people who the Tea Party electees talked to in Washington were the lobbyists. That does not sound all that different nor all that good to me. If some of them can do 20% of what they have promised then maybe the Tea party gets that honor in 2011.

I think we'll have to wait and see about that because along with all the other "freshmen", in Washington the first people who the Tea Party electees talked to in Washington were the lobbyists. .

Fiction. Are you CAPABLE of typing anything but lies?

Fiction. Are you CAPABLE of typing anything but lies?

Blame it on the media. But in this case I believe it. It's what usually happens and it's the way the system works. You'd have me buy "a pig in a poke". Better to be cautious. I don't know what the TP people will do and you don't either. You have hope in them without seeing what they will really do. I'll tell you this, they will certainly become Washingtonized if they have any hope of remaining in the congress for more than one term. Happens every time so far. Why would it change?

Time has specified whole groups before, and this was the obvious choice - the group of grass roots americans who stood up when the RINO establlishment wouldn't and brought the two year spree of the leftwing engine of destruction to a halt.

Want some cheese with that whine?

Werbung:
Would have been a better choice. As they could not do the 0 and had to stomach to be objective, they go banal and pick this kid.

Back