Planned Parenthood and the real war on women

Werbung:
I am willing to bet this has been going on for some time. The more Americans learn about the abortion industry, the more appalled they become.

At any rate, under Leftism, the human fetus has absolutely NO rights. It can be murdered for any reason. How is this not the most intolerant act ever committed? How is it that abortion is not similar to what the Nazis did? We rightly condemn nations for human rights abuses. What about abortion? Is it not the epitome of human rights abuses? George Clooney makes an issue of human slaughter in Sudan...well good for him...but how is that any different than the human slaughter that is abortion?

Good that the truth gets out as it opens the eyes of many.

Suppose this practice is not outlawed... Could we sue doctors who have more female abortees than males because they are discriminating?

Good that the truth gets out as it opens the eyes of many.

Suppose this practice is not outlawed... Could we sue doctors who have more female abortees than males because they are discriminating?
Only if they were aborting future homosexuals And I do not say that as a joke. If there was some Gene we could prove was causing people to become homosexual and someone wanted an abortion based on the baby having it, the ACLU would be on the case.

Everything else is probably fair game to them.

Only if they were aborting future homosexuals And I do not say that as a joke. If there was some Gene we could prove was causing people to become homosexual and someone wanted an abortion based on the baby having it, the ACLU would be on the case.

Everything else is probably fair game to them.

In a country with 300 million people it should not be too hard to find a woman who is pregnant and because the father is gay suspects that the child is genetically more likely to be gay than would otherwise be the case. Then the appropriate civil rights group could challenge her right to abort - voila - news that makes a point. Just for fun the father would bring a suit saying that he wants to protect the "likely" gay child. It does not even matter if the views of the parents regarding the likelyhood of a gay child are right or wrong.

In a country with 300 million people it should not be too hard to find a woman who is pregnant and because the father is gay suspects that the child is genetically more likely to be gay than would otherwise be the case. Then the appropriate civil rights group could challenge her right to abort - voila - news that makes a point. Just for fun the father would bring a suit saying that he wants to protect the "likely" gay child. It does not even matter if the views of the parents regarding the likelyhood of a gay child are right or wrong.
How do you get pregnant from a gay man? Bi sexual I get but not gay.

I read a few years ago that there might be a gene that could possibly tell if the person was going to be gay. And the question on would it be ok to test your baby for this gene and would there be grounds for an abortion. I never heard or read anything after that so perhaps the gene wasn't all it was thought to be after all. But I bet someday we will find some link that can be traced.

Baloney. Abortion based on gender is NOT common in America , and PP fired the employee who cousnseled the woman who enquired about
that kind of abortion.
Acccording to rightists, the fetus is precious, and must be allowed to be born and live. But after that, it's you're on your own,kid.
Tough noogies. Your mother is too poor to provide for you? You're growing up in filth and squalor, hungry,malnourished, poorly educated and with no chance of ever making anything of yourslef because of this? You're being physically and sexually abused, and neglected ?
You're surrounded by crime,drugs and random violence? Your intelligence and mental development is being stunted by malnutrition and you'll
be handicapped for life because of this?
Sorry,kid, that's your problem. The government doesn't want to help you, that's not our job in Washington. But we wanted to make sure that you weren't aborted ! The sheer hypocrisy of anti-choicers makes me sick !

Thats how the Indians and the eskamos do. They kill baby girls first and try to get boys first. Cause boys are needed for their survival. When they get boys first then they allow girls come in.

Baloney. Abortion based on gender is NOT common in America , and PP fired the employee who cousnseled the woman who enquired about
that kind of abortion.
Acccording to rightists, the fetus is precious, and must be allowed to be born and live. But after that, it's you're on your own,kid.
Tough noogies. Your mother is too poor to provide for you? You're growing up in filth and squalor, hungry,malnourished, poorly educated and with no chance of ever making anything of yourslef because of this? You're being physically and sexually abused, and neglected ?
You're surrounded by crime,drugs and random violence? Your intelligence and mental development is being stunted by malnutrition and you'll
be handicapped for life because of this?
Sorry,kid, that's your problem. The government doesn't want to help you, that's not our job in Washington. But we wanted to make sure that you weren't aborted ! The sheer hypocrisy of anti-choicers makes me sick !

According to Leftists like you, since it is a TERRIBLE inconvenience to carry a baby to term, and since the world is a tough place where the mother must provide for the baby (yet, many studies show America's poor live better than nearly ALL the rest of the world's population, which apparently you are incapable of accepting), it is MUCH better to KILL the baby, than to let it live.

COLD BLOODED MURDERERS!!!

It's terrible for a fetus to be aborted, but if its born and grows up in horrible circumstances and lives a life of utter misery ,suffering and hopelessness , and never gets a chance to amount to anything in life, that's just fine and
dandy ! Sheesh ! You anti-choicers are the worst hypocrites on earth !

Werbung:
I am willing to bet this has been going on for some time. The more Americans learn about the abortion industry, the more appalled they become.

At any rate, under Leftism, the human fetus has absolutely NO rights. It can be murdered for any reason. How is this not the most intolerant act ever committed? How is it that abortion is not similar to what the Nazis did? We rightly condemn nations for human rights abuses. What about abortion? Is it not the epitome of human rights abuses? George Clooney makes an issue of human slaughter in Sudan...well good for him...but how is that any different than the human slaughter that is abortion?

blastocyst=/=person...

Back