1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Politopia!

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Dude111, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Dude111

Dude111 Well-Known Member

http://www.politopia.com

Lets do a little political test. Use an email address...It can be a dummy one,but be sure to post it here in this thread. Anything will work....

The site remembers everyones score and allows you to plot it by typing in all the email addresses used!

The email addy i used is: dude1@trash-mail.com

My results

Centerville-You would feel most at home in Centerville, which means that you are more or less pleased the status quo-you think the US government has just about the right amount of control over your economic and personal decisions. Your neighbors include democratic and republican party leaders and others who call themselves "moderates" and "centrists."

I really dont want the GOVT having any MORE control than they do now in this country!!

2. Bunz

Bunz Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    This is how I scored. Although there were a few questions that none of the answers were very appealling.