Poverty Creates More Poverty

And yet you consistently refer to the State as if it was some powerful entity uncontrollable by man. The problem is that the people have become apathetic, and acquiesced their power to the State. The old saying "you cannot fight city hall" has become so ingrained in their psyche that they have given up the fight.

It is not that the "State" is so dangerous, it is the power that the people give to those who are the State that is the danger. Even in your anarchist State once one gains the advantage, whether it be by force, or by rule, then you have the same corruption. Jefferson proposed a "mini-State" form of government from which the concept of our States rights came. However, even there the States have given up much of their power in order to receive the "gratuity" offered by the Fed. Look at education if you will. The Fed offers only 8% of the education budget, yet now controls almost 100% of a schools activities, and curriculum.

If you want to strip the "State" of its power then you must return that power to the people, and only they can take it back.

You are not comprehending. The State is controlled by man, that is why it is so immoral, corrupt, and violent. The State is NOT controlled by the society. The power of the State, as we know today, is held by a few select individuals.

But I do agree that many Americans have become weak minded. They do what the State tells them and refuse to fight it.

Yes the people need to take the power away from the State. That is what anarchism is all about. This might help you...

Few political ideologies are as misunderstood as anarchism. Confusion is so widespread, in fact, that those ignorant of this intellectual tradition often use the word “anarchism” as a synonym for “chaos.”

In the libertarian tradition, however, the anarchist society is merely the society in which individuals are not governed by a state built on monopolized violence and coercion, but instead govern themselves through organizations into which they have entered voluntarily. Among such institutions can certainly be found churches, schools, families, professional associations, markets, and tribes.

Anarchists and others may debate the value of such institutions, but the libertarian anarchist does not by force oppose a person’s membership in any such institution or organization. What is opposed by the anarchist libertarian is the type of civil government known as “the state” which exercises a monopoly on the means of coercion. It is this monopoly, perhaps more than anything else, which characterizes the state, its lack of voluntary association, and its claim of a right to employ unchallenged force over all individuals who just happen to live within a certain geographical area.

Indeed, anarchists do not even necessarily oppose the use of coercion, for certainly a criminal who has stolen from someone else could rightly be forced to pay restitution.
http://mises.org/daily/6532/Who-Are-the-Real-Anarchists

Werbung:
You are not comprehending. The State is controlled by man, that is why it is so immoral, corrupt, and violent. The State is NOT controlled by the society. The power of the State, as we know today, is held by a few select individuals.

I believe that is what I said.

Yes the people need to take the power away from the State. That is what anarchism is all about. This might help you...

"but instead govern themselves through organizations into which they have entered voluntarily."

When was the last time one was forced to be an American citizen? Are you not free to leave anytime you choose?

I believe that is what I said.

"but instead govern themselves through organizations into which they have entered voluntarily."

When was the last time one was forced to be an American citizen? Are you not free to leave anytime you choose?

Okay. I misunderstood your previous response. I thought you were claiming the state is NOT run by humans.

At this time in our history, the State is so powerful and the American people so cowed, that the State has become an uncontrollable powerful entity. It is certainly not controllable by the vast majority of Americans.

Yes we are free to leave, except the IRS is very good at following Americans living overseas to tax the shit out of them. Yet another example of the coercive nature of the American State. Leaving might be the only course of action to escape the tyranny....ironically much like many American's ancestors left Europe generations ago.

Okay. I misunderstood your previous response. I thought you were claiming the state is NOT run by humans.

At this time in our history, the State is so powerful and the American people so cowed, that the State has become an uncontrollable powerful entity. It is certainly not controllable by the vast majority of Americans.

Yes we are free to leave, except the IRS is very good at following Americans living overseas to tax the shit out of them. Yet another example of the coercive nature of the American State. Leaving might be the only course of action to escape the tyranny....ironically much like many American's ancestors left Europe generations ago.

Where are you going to go where there is no government, or one that has more freedom then here?

As to repatriation:

http://nypost.com/2012/06/24/us-citizens-leaving-the-country-to-avoid-stiff-tax-bills/

Duggan said scores of tax-haven nations and island regimes around the world eagerly welcome disenchanted rich Yanks with quick citizenship, business deals and protections from the US Justice Department and the IRS.

Among the popular spots: Australia, Norway, Singapore, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Guernsey and Antigua.

There is one way to have your cake and eat it, too, Duggan said.

The US possessions in the Caribbean — St. Thomas, St. John and St. Croix — give a 90 percent tax credit to US citizens living there at least 183 days a year, resulting in an effective tax rate of just 3.5 percent, he said.

Werbung:
Back