Presidential Canidates Websites

tater03

Has anyone looked at any of the canidates websites yet? I am not sure if they are even up yet, but I thought I had read something where they will be doing a lot of campaigning online? I think I am going to check them out. Just was wondering if anyone had checked any out yet?

Werbung:
I've looked at Hillary's. She actually heard three hour or two-hour long streaming internet video conversations using her website. I signed up to submit questions and view the stream, but wasn't around any of the nights she did it.

I have been pretty critical of Obama, so I try to stay up to date on how his site is going. His is the only one I am really keeping up with right now. When I start criticizing the other candidates, I will check theirs out as well.

So, Andy, what have you found out from Obama's website? Is there anything there that stands out as a red flag? Has his website allayed any of your fears? Given you more fodder for your criticism?

His website has provided me with a lot of fodder. What gets lost in the media is that Obama is still a liberal. No matter what kind of new voice he proclaims in speeches, he is still very much a Democrat. By keeping an eye on his website, if I criticize him, I can point directly to his site as my source instead of Fox News, MSNBC, or whoever.

They sound very interesting. I will have to check them out more. I like the idea of being able to post questions I may have and have the candidate answer them. Very unique idea.

I have been pretty critical of Obama, so I try to stay up to date on how his site is going. His is the only one I am really keeping up with right now. When I start criticizing the other candidates, I will check theirs out as well.

I think that's a pretty good idea. You are getting your information as directly from the source as humanly possible, without having it filtered and construed further by the media.

Yep, as close as you possibly can, which in my opinion is the fairest way to go about it While the media can take something and run with it, I would think his website would be a more direct reflection of what he is thinking.

When dealing with candidates, or terrorist for that matter, I like to examine the words that come directly out of their mouth. That way CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News don't get a chance to spin it.

I sent a question to the campaign of Hillary Clinton using her website. So far, I have been added to their campaign material distribution list but that is it.

I am a big fan of Hillary, and that is actually the only website I've seen. I wrote her a letter the moment she announced that she will be running. And they put me on their mailing list. I might be checking into Obama, but not yet.

Both of you, just be prepared. If you're on the mailing list, you're likely to be getting hit up for large contributions. ;)

The Shadow Party, Is Hilary behind it???

I've looked at Hillary's. She actually heard three hour or two-hour long streaming internet video conversations using her website. I signed up to submit questions and view the stream, but wasn't around any of the nights she did it.
I curious about what would happen if Hilary gets elected president. In a book that i am currently reading it talks about her becoming a acomplise to helping The Shadow Party rise. The main goal of The Shadow Party is to destroy the Demoratic Party. But recently George Soros, who is an exteme radical supporter and financer, has been attacking George bush. The Shadow Party is trying to destroy the Government, to re-build a new one. And flankly i dont think that re-building a new government anytime soon is necessary at this point in time.

Werbung:
Back