1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Probabilities

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Popeye, Oct 15, 2008.

  1. Popeye

    Popeye Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Messages:
    3,023
    Likes Received:
    10
    Location:
    Washington state
    Today, the probability of Obama winning the election is 100%, according to Hominid Views:

    FiveThirtyEight has Obama's winning percentage at 95.8%. Hey, don't get discouraged McCain supporters, Nate Silver has McCain's probability of winning at 4.2%.

    Over at Intrade Obama is currently trading at 80.5, McCain 19.2.

    Like McCain says..."we've got 'em just were we want them"...How sad, well maybe not, actually I think this whole thing is funnier than heck.
     
  2. XCALIDEM

    XCALIDEM Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 31, 2008
    Messages:
    1,052
    Likes Received:
    10
    As you said today! However, the elections are not today. There's still 3 weeks remaining and there's a big bomb waiting to explode on Hussein Obama... Just watch!
     
  3. Popeye

    Popeye Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Messages:
    3,023
    Likes Received:
    10
    Location:
    Washington state
    Yeah, okay...remember this prediction you made on 9-24?


    http://houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?p=62980#post629803#10

    How's that working out for ya'?
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice