Religions are fairy tales for adults. Should we encourage them to grow up?

Werbung:
Hordes of leftists are incensed that justice officials are concerning themselves with Swalwell's sexcapades with a Chinese spy.
https://nypost.com/news/
https://nypost.com/2020/12/09/rep-swalwell-wont-say-if-he-had-sex-with-chinese-spy/

Swalwell mum on sex with China spy, but family remains Facebook friends with honeytrap​

the issue isn't him having sex or how he had sex, duh, its whether security was compromised or other actual crimes were committed. duh.

you perverts need to not worry about what consenting adults do in their bedrooms otherwise. duh

the issue isn't him having sex or how he had sex, duh, its whether security was compromised or other actual crimes were committed. duh.

you perverts need to not worry about what consenting adults do in their bedrooms otherwise. duh
I see. Trump is excoriated for sleeping with prostitutes in Russia, according to lying leftist sources, but Swalwell is given a pass for sleeping with a Chinese spy for years while he sat on the intelligence committee. That is raw partisanship at its worst.

nope, i'm talking about perverts like you who obsess about what consenting adults do in the bedroom lol.
its creepy.
Men have illicit sex with boys in the bedroom and Democrats make excuses for that sort of wicked behavior. If you doubt that you should look up Obama's safe schools guy who supported Nambla and GLSEN.

Men have illicit sex with boys in the bedroom and Democrats make excuses for that sort of wicked behavior. If you doubt that you should look up Obama's safe schools guy who supported Nambla and GLSEN.
and men have illicit sex with girls in the bedroom too.
what does that have to do with consenting adults? duh

list names of people who make excuses for men molesting boys. so far I can think of the catholic church which hide that for many years.

I see. Trump is excoriated for sleeping with prostitutes in Russia, according to lying leftist sources, but Swalwell is given a pass for sleeping with a Chinese spy for years while he sat on the intelligence committee. That is raw partisanship at its worst.

i don't care if trump slept with prostitutes, its just funny how many christians love him even with his disgusting behavior.

let me know if the "Chinese spy" got any information from him, and if he knew it was a "chinese spy"
otherwise, unlike you, im not a pervert who is obsessed with what consenting adults did in the bedroom

and men have illicit sex with girls in the bedroom too.
what does that have to do with consenting adults? duh

list names of people who make excuses for men molesting boys. so far I can think of the catholic church which hide that for many years.
By consenting adults are you referring to Trump and the threatening weather Daniels woman? How is it that so many leftist Democrats are so fixated on Trump's private bedroom life before he ran for president?

i don't care if trump slept with prostitutes, its just funny how many christians love him even with his disgusting behavior.
I think showering naked with his adolescent daughter makes Biden much more of a creep than anything Trump did.

Werbung:
let me know if the "Chinese spy" got any information from him, and if he knew it was a "chinese spy"
otherwise, unlike you, im not a pervert who is obsessed with what consenting adults did in the bedroom
Some officials think if a legislator sleeps with an enemy spy then that legislator should be denied future participation in committees involved with American security and intelligence.

Back