Repubs at fault? Surrrrrrre

Libsmasher

The democrats under FDR created Fanny Mae and the first securitization of mortgage debt. The democrat congress of 1970 created Freddie Mac, basically as competition for Fanny Mae and to do the same thing. Jimmy Carter and the democrat congress 30 years ago passed the Community Reinvestment Act, the legislation that created wide-scale sub-prime lending. This policy was made more risky with enhancements by Bill Clinton. The democrats have controlled congress for two years.

Now, pray tell, EXACTLY how is the credit mess the fault of republicans? If you are one of about three of resident leftwing imbeciles, save me your Obamabot slogans, mantras, and cant. I am asking anyone else to to explain carefully and precisely, with reference to relevent fact, how the republicans are at fault for the credit crisis.

Werbung:
They wouldn't be bad loans if people had the jobs to pay their mortgages. People would have more jobs if we hadn't denied them health care and instead put that burden on empolyers..who cannot afford it...who now outsource american work to be able to turn a profit.

Have the people pay small increments into a universal pool, like with education and road maintenance, cover their health and accident issues from this pool, relieve buisinesses the terrible burden of those premiums so they can afford to bring jobs home. Mandate cessation of outsourcing jobs to other countries.

It turns out that the lack of universal health care is the root of the american problem. That and the BigOil monopoly bleeding our $$ to foreign nations.

Universal health care, debt relief for the working stiff, and clean, safe alternative energy will spell the solution to our financial woes. It may take longer than Wallstreet is willing to wait, but that's the breaks when you undertake high-stakes gambling as a way of life. No sympathy from me.:cool:

the fault is not that they exist , <shakes head> its that all of these banks where making bad loans and no one was watching them.

now stop talking before you embarrass yourself more

The banks were COMPELLED to make loans to people for homes that everyone KNEW they couldn't afford. The Legislation that the Dims authored, and was signed by a Dim President is exactly why we're in the mess we are today, and all in the name of "diversity".

If anyone listened to Libsmasher they would think that the last 8 years of republican government has done nothing wrong.

It is weird that Bush's ratings at home are in the toilet as is his standing abroad.

Everyone's got it wrong except Libs.

Everyone's got it wrong except Libs.
Lol. Tell that to California. It's now bankrupt partly because of the liberal mentality that has allowed millions of "less capable" people to get a free ride. The capables" are leaving in droves. Liberalism at it's best. No honor.

California is run by a republican too.

So it can't be their fault.

But I love your compassion.

It's the fault of all those poor people that have been helped.

Making life hard for the poor responsible bankers who must be down to five homes and 8 cars. They need the handouts. Not the poor.

My theory is that if you provide plenty of job opportunities, people will work in order to buy (and afford) the things they want like houses, food, and recreational items. It's a simple idea, but bear with me..

You provide more work opportunities by bringing outsourced jobs home. Still with me? Employers rightly complain about the unattainable costs of providing health and accident insurance for their employees. Solution, you take that burden away from employers so it can free their money to pay more workers at better wages and their minds are free to innovate and produce more.

Still with me?

Once the masses have jobs, they afford their mortgages. The afford their mortgages, housing values go up. Housing values go up, the banks get stronger. The banks get stronger and more loans can go out to new business and industry. New business and industry means more jobs..

Still with me?

More employed, healthy people means less of a burden on the economy and more of a surplus. Bill Clinton understood the "Trickle Up" theory and it payed off like no other, so we know it works...NAFTA would've made us stronger with it's essential counterpart: universal health care. It wasn't like Hillary didn't try..:mad:

Universal health care is the solution, believe it or not. Bring jobs home and shore up the economy from the foundation up. Wallstreet will get their "bailout" eventually, but they've got to get in line behind the common man.

California is run by a republican too.
Do you actually believe that the problems in California started with Arnie? What do you think the major difference in California of today is from the California of the 60's and 70's? If you had ever been there, lived there, paid taxes there, you would know the answer immediately.
It's the fault of all those poor people that have been helped.
You mean the illegals who work, pay no taxes, get free medical aid, and send the money they make back to Mexico? is this who you are talking about?

Making life hard for the poor responsible bankers who must be down to five homes and 8 cars. They need the handouts. Not the poor.
What the hell that this mean?

How do you think they got the money? Did some of them pay attention in school, work hard and save responsibly, not have 8 children that they knew they couldn't support? or what? Do you think that all of the poor in California are really good decent people who tried really hard to achieve the "American Dream", or could it be that some are less apt to take responsibility for themselves, and instead want the government to take care of them? Do you think that I owe someone who didn't work as hard as I have, anything if they don't? Sounds like a "religious" concept to me, born of the concept that we are all a "family" of man and not things that spilled out of a pool of bacteria.

You are seriously deluded.

If you think a baby born to a single 'crack ho' has the same chances and opportunities in life as the child of a banker you are just stupid.

I note also that your belief in god has made you as compassionate for the poor as most of the other mad religious funda-mentalists posting on this board.

They wouldn't be bad loans if people had the jobs to pay their mortgages. People would have more jobs if we hadn't denied them health care and instead put that burden on empolyers..who cannot afford it...who now outsource american work to be able to turn a profit.

Have the people pay small increments into a universal pool, like with education and road maintenance, cover their health and accident issues from this pool, relieve buisinesses the terrible burden of those premiums so they can afford to bring jobs home. Mandate cessation of outsourcing jobs to other countries.

It turns out that the lack of universal health care is the root of the american problem. That and the BigOil monopoly bleeding our $$ to foreign nations.

Universal health care, debt relief for the working stiff, and clean, safe alternative energy will spell the solution to our financial woes. It may take longer than Wallstreet is willing to wait, but that's the breaks when you undertake high-stakes gambling as a way of life. No sympathy from me.:cool:

Right lets universalize everything because you know we all want our taxes raised not lowered...Oh wait i guess that you just want to steal from the "RICH" and give to the "poor" because you are to damned lazy to get an education and get a real job and make some decent money right... and you want me and my fellow Rich Republicans to pay for your kid that will be a drain on society like yourself to be healthy?... I'm sorry but better you get sick and kick the bucket than make me pay for your health care...

and as for school why do i have to pay for your kid with my taxes when mine dont go to public school? See what it really comes down to is you want every one else to pay for you while you leech of the system like a "WellFair Whore"

And now you say that universal health care is going to help??? explain how when its you and your left wing thieves that are the drain on the Gov. and how when you don't have a job to pay your mortgage so now the repubs have to bail you out?????? sorry for the rant i read alot but don't post much and just get tired of these democraps whining all the time... so gimme some answers

Do you think that all bankers were born to rich people? Were all overpaid actors born to rich people? Did no one pick themselves up by their bootstraps and overcome? Am I responsible to make life better for those who didn't? If I were a "Christian" according to the tenets that you think make up that kind of person, wouldn't I be a "missionary" mentality?

I think the child born to the crack ho is her problem and not mine. I had the human decency not to be such a mother. It's a choice y'know. Fight or give up.

You deal in theory. What makes you different than "religious nuts" who believe in God?

There are some examples of new money but most children of rich people go on to do really well and most children of poor people go on to do really badly.

I am tired of arguing with you.

You are too thick

the fault is not that they exist , <shakes head> its that all of these banks where making bad loans and no one was watching them.

now stop talking before you embarrass yourself more

You demonstrate EXACTLY how dem pols and lib media get away with lieing - by use of innuendo without real argument. What exactly do you mean by "watching them"? Who, exactly, is "them"?

If you don't have any real answers, just shut up before you make yourself out to be more a fool than you already appear.

Werbung:

This is manifestly silly - they couldn't pay loans they took out because they didn't have a job? Then why did they take out the loan???? :)

Back