Ron Reagan; On Joe "CHICKENHAWK-BIGOT" Wilson

Werbung:
For all of the rhetoric and twisted B.S. that the republican right wing nut jobs are promoting {and I do have close friends that are republican and they have never been this clueless nor heinously stupid towards an elected president}...the lessor thinking GOP has to follow something since they seem to be adrift in a sea of mindless/utter confusion on the real problems that are impacting America.

So my only conclusion can be: that while they were sleeping through the last Presidential election some 'alien group snatched up their brains' and replaced that matter with 'PLAY DOUGH' and they can't get a cognitive thought process started/working/finished and they are just mired down in their own brain stem fluid with no place to put it to good use ;)

Werbung:
So my only conclusion can be: that while they were sleeping through the last Presidential election some 'alien group snatched up their brains' and replaced that matter with 'PLAY DOUGH'.....
Don't give 'em any excuses. Ya' never heard The Idiot Son doing any such "tap-dancing"!

bush_jack_daniels_new.jpg
bush_dance_tabletop.jpg

Back