Rush Limbaugh Says Obama Manipulated Isaac Storm Track To Delay GOP Convention: ‘The Hurrica

katsung47

Rush Limbaugh Says Obama Manipulated Isaac Storm Track To Delay GOP Convention: ‘The Hurricane Center Is … Obama’
By Stephen Lacey on Aug 27, 2012

On his radio show today, Rush Limbaugh suggested that the government manipulated hurricane forecasts in order to force Republicans to cancel a day of their national convention, saying the model “allows them to do it.”

“The hurricane center is the regime; the hurricane center is the Commerce Department. It’s the government. It’s Obama,” said Limbaugh.

In reality, the National Hurricane Center forecast is, roughly, what you get if “you average together the track forecasts from” several models, most of which are done by other organizations, in some cases other countries. Obama would have more luck using his apparently omniscient powers to alter the course of the hurricane itself than somehow trying to rejigger the storm tracks from all these different models, which are publicly available and updated continuously.

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/20...tion-the-hurricane-center-is-obama/?mobile=nc

Feds activated climate weapon?

Werbung:
no he's claiming collusion to jimmy the data. highly unlikely as there are just too many people who can know this sort of thing is happening. the fact is, hurricane are going to do what hurricanes are going to do and we can only guess at what that is.

China is going to start developing this kind of technique while US has applied it on politics already. They are Katrina and Issac.

Quote, "China plans further steps to enhance weather modification

English.news.cn 2012-08-31 00:13:46

BEIJING, Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- China said Thursday it will take more active steps to enhance weather modification, in a bid to better serve agricultural production and disaster relief work.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/china/2012-08/31/c_123653160.htm

no he's claiming collusion to jimmy the data. highly unlikely as there are just too many people who can know this sort of thing is happening. the fact is, hurricane are going to do what hurricanes are going to do and we can only guess at what that is.

Finally, a reasonable comment!

Did it hurt to say something logical and factual that goes against the GOP idol?
I guess it must have, as you couldn't even come straight out and say that Limbaugh was full of sh. t and high on something to make such comment!

Finally, a reasonable comment!

Did it hurt to say something logical and factual that goes against the GOP idol?
I guess it must have, as you couldn't even come straight out and say that Limbaugh was full of sh. t and high on something to make such comment!

GOP idol ? Oh you mean like the Proggies have comedians like Jon Stewart and Bill Mahr have idols ?

They're all entertainers, have to accept them for what they are. Idols cannot be taken seriously, evidence Obama.

GOP idol ? Oh you mean like the Proggies have comedians like Jon Stewart and Bill Mahr have idols ?

They're all entertainers, have to accept them for what they are. Idols cannot be taken seriously, evidence Obama.

+1

They did it while they where making up a batman character to name Bane so he could be the bad guy in the movie to get Mitt...of course he denied saying that...even though the idiot seems to forget he is recorded and on video,,,but he knows his drones would never check to see if he did. After all it was a day before..to far.

I've listened to Rush since 1991. I hate to say it but over the last year he's become what his critics have said he has been all along. He's made some very unusual statements recently, this hurricane statement is actually pretty tame compared to other things he's said. For example, he's made several comments alleging conspiracy in the highest levels of our government to take America out of superpower status by tanking the military and our economy. No names named but he's said it several times over the last year or so and he wasn't targeting a specific political Party. I have started to wonder if there isn't something wrong with him.

he's made several comments alleging conspiracy in the highest levels of our government to take America out of superpower status by tanking the military and our economy. No names named but he's said it several times over the last year or so and he wasn't targeting a specific political Party. I have started to wonder if there isn't something wrong with him.

Seems pretty straight forward to me. The country is going down hill.....fast

So it's either "stupidity" or it's deliberate. Take your pick. Either way it's happening.

I've listened to Rush since 1991. I hate to say it but over the last year he's become what his critics have said he has been all along. He's made some very unusual statements recently, this hurricane statement is actually pretty tame compared to other things he's said. For example, he's made several comments alleging conspiracy in the highest levels of our government to take America out of superpower status by tanking the military and our economy. No names named but he's said it several times over the last year or so and he wasn't targeting a specific political Party. I have started to wonder if there isn't something wrong with him.

Its the Glenn Beck Effect...

Werbung:
Back