Rush Limbaugh Says Obama Manipulated Isaac Storm Track To Delay GOP Convention: ‘The Hurrica

Werbung:
That depends -- there are a ton of areas in which we are quickly becoming deficient.

I am sure there are areas...but overall its better...its not like we have some half ass army who could not do its job...it could still crush any army on earth in reasonably short order if it came to just flat out destroy the other side.

Entertainers who are better with facts then your "news" people...
You do understand that the entertainer in question is Rush Limbaugh, don't you? Do you really believe he is better with facts than "news people"?

or are you referring to John Stewart, who is a great entertainer but sometimes plays fast and loose with the facts to get a laugh? (kind of like Limbaugh, just with less pompousness).

Anyway, here's another treasure, proving once again that Rush is an entertainer. Why some take him seriously is a real mystery:

Rush: Feminism shrinks penises

Rush Limbaugh characteristically stressed the power and importance of feminism on his Thursday show. The firebrand host attributed to feminists (“feminazis” as he puts it) the power to determine the size of male genitalia.

Definitely an entertainer, not a serious source of information.

You do understand that the entertainer in question is Rush Limbaugh, don't you? Do you really believe he is better with facts than "news people"?

or are you referring to John Stewart, who is a great entertainer but sometimes plays fast and loose with the facts to get a laugh? (kind of like Limbaugh, just with less pompousness).

Anyway, here's another treasure, proving once again that Rush is an entertainer. Why some take him seriously is a real mystery:

Rush: Feminism shrinks penises

Have you ever you actually listened to Rush or do you just parrot the absurdity that wacko liberal websites like salon.com tell you?

Never mind .... I am sure I know the answer to that!

Have you ever you actually listened to Rush or do you just parrot the absurdity that wacko liberal websites like salon.com tell you?

Never mind .... I am sure I know the answer to that!
Of course, I listen to him.

Surely, you understand that he is an entertainer and not to be taken seriously, don't you? As witness, two examples in this very thread.

I think he's both. I actually couldn't keep all the political players straight until I started listening to Rush. He does love to make fun of the absurd.

Of course, I listen to him.

Surely, you understand that he is an entertainer and not to be taken seriously, don't you? As witness, two examples in this very thread.
Both of these comments, in their actual context were patronizing liberals. Conservatives are very aware that sarcasm and wit are wasted on the liberal mind.

Now liberals have spun these comments out of context to make Rush sound ridiculous. I know, a first for liberals, right! Then they're posted on wacko liberal websites, like salon.com where other liberals pick them up parrot them verbatim, easily convincing the single minded sheeple that Rush is an idiot!

I do understand that there is an element of entertainment to talk shows, and I do understand that there is a lot of opinion on talk shows. The difference is that myself and many others who listen to these shows have the capacity to think for our selves. We can determine if the content is factual, opinion, wit, or sarcasm.
Unlike the uninformed sheeple who is simply only capable of regurgitating the liberal talking point of the day posted on wacko websites and news channels.

Were that true, liberals would not listen to Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.
Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are comedians. Most liberals do not realize this and accept their parody as hard line news. That's one of the first indicator that one is dealing with a liberal. They make will parrot the talking points on these shows as if it's news and will not accept any FACT otherwise.

Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that Rush is taken out of context by these wackos and liberals have not the intellect to know the difference. They post it as fact from wacko websites like salon.com, just as you did!

Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are comedians. Most liberals do not realize this and accept their parody as hard line news. That's one of the first indicator that one is dealing with a liberal. They make will parrot the talking points on these shows as if it's news and will not accept any FACT otherwise.

Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that Rush is taken out of context by these wackos and liberals have not the intellect to know the difference. They post it as fact from wacko websites like salon.com, just as you did!

one problem, those two take themselves seriously to some extent but they are also very happy to make the money

one problem, those two take themselves seriously to some extent but they are also very happy to make the money
No problem there ....

Problem is most who listen to Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert or the like cannot discern the difference between comedy and hard line news as evidenced by this post. I am not saying that conservative talk shows are all hard line news. I am saying conservatives possess the intellect to distinguish the difference.

Obvious, liberals cannot or will not or even maliciously take the conservatives out of context to easily convince their sheeples of something other than the truth, again, as evidenced by this thread.

No problem there ....

Problem is most who listen to Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert or the like cannot discern the difference between comedy and hard line news as evidenced by this post. I am not saying that conservative talk shows are all hard line news. I am saying conservatives possess the intellect to distinguish the difference.

Obvious, liberals cannot or will not or even maliciously take the conservatives out of context to easily convince their sheeples of something other than the truth, again, as evidenced by this thread.

true enough. seen too many proggies refer exclusively to Comedy Central when reporting news.

Werbung:
No problem there ....

What does taking the EIB network as hard line news say about the listener? Of course, they're not hard line news. They're parody, they're made up, and they're used as a way to get people to listen so they can make money. Rush should be on comedy central.

Yet, there are the "dittoheads" who hang on Rush's every word as if it were conservative gospel.

Back