Santorum and Gingrich ticket?

Werbung:
George Bush senior famously called Mr Reagan's ideas "voodoo economics" before he became vice-president of the United States

And that was Reagan's biggest mistake. Had he not chosen Bush, it is likely we never would have endured any Bush as president, BJ Bubba likely never wins, and The Skinny Marxist too. Funny how one bad decision by a president can lead to a multitude of mistakes.

And that was Reagan's biggest mistake. Had he not chosen Bush, it is likely we never would have endured any Bush as president, BJ Bubba likely never wins, and The Skinny Marxist too. Funny how one bad decision by a president can lead to a multitude of mistakes.

I never liked the first Bush but I did and do like the second Bush. I don't like the brother Jeb Bush either. Just W.

I never liked the first Bush but I did and do like the second Bush. I don't like the brother Jeb Bush either. Just W.

I can't agree on W. He was a progressive who grew government and expanded it's power during his 8 years. He also believed he could impose democracy in Iraq and Afghanland. It looks like he failed on both counts and cost many lives and much treasure. He also said the Iraqis would pay us back in oil, which has yet to happen and seems very unlikely to ever happen.

All the Bush's are no good. Even Barbara. They are the establishment Rs who are really progressives and elitists. They make my skin crawl. They are the reason America is in the mess it is in.

HW lost to BJ Bubba because he was a progressive. Had he followed Reagan's policies, he would have been re-elected. W was also a progressive whose failures lead to the Skinny Marxist. He had follow conservative limited government policies, BO never makes it to the WH.

Imagine how much better we would be today if both Bush's were conservatives in the mold of Reagan.

I can't agree on W. He was a progressive who grew government and expanded it's power during his 8 years. He also believed he could impose democracy in Iraq and Afghanland. It looks like he failed on both counts and cost many lives and much treasure. He also said the Iraqis would pay us back in oil, which has yet to happen and seems very unlikely to ever happen.

All the Bush's are no good. Even Barbara. They are the establishment Rs who are really progressives and elitists. They make my skin crawl. They are the reason America is in the mess it is in.

HW lost to BJ Bubba because he was a progressive. Had he followed Reagan's policies, he would have been re-elected. W was also a progressive whose failures lead to the Skinny Marxist. He had follow conservative limited government policies, BO never makes it to the WH.

Imagine how much better we would be today if both Bush's were conservatives in the mold of Reagan.

Reagan spent money like a liberal too. That was my biggest problem with W. But as people go, he is a pretty decent guy, more so than most politicians.

I do not see how anyone could vote for Newt. I would never vote for him or any ticket with him on it. Same goes for ron paul. I may not be able to vote this time around at all

Reagan spent money like a liberal too. That was my biggest problem with W. But as people go, he is a pretty decent guy, more so than most politicians.

I do not see how anyone could vote for Newt. I would never vote for him or any ticket with him on it. Same goes for ron paul. I may not be able to vote this time around at all

Reagan did deficit spend, but in comparison to Bush and BO, he did was a cheap skate. It must be remembered he was dealing with a D congress and they were responsible for much of the deficit spending. Reagan's goal was the elimination of the evil empire and he did not want to pick a fight over the budget.

I dislike Newt very much too. I like Ron Paul, but it is very unlikely he is on the ticket.

just going to vote "present" huh ?
we never EVER get someone we like 100% and we never will.
is that justification to do nothing ?
do not kid yourself, it will have no protest impact at all.

I am not looking for perfection. I don’t know of anyone I would be super excited over except for Marko Rubio. I don’t care for Rick Santorum either but nothing I can put my finger on so I would vote for him if it came down to it. Mitt, I know my issues with him and none of them are so big that I couldn’t vote for him. Ron and Newt on the other hand, my issues with them would keep me from voting for them. So I wouldn’t call it voting present as much as not voting for my conscience.

I am not looking for perfection. I don’t know of anyone I would be super excited over except for Marko Rubio. I don’t care for Rick Santorum either but nothing I can put my finger on so I would vote for him if it came down to it. Mitt, I know my issues with him and none of them are so big that I couldn’t vote for him. Ron and Newt on the other hand, my issues with them would keep me from voting for them. So I wouldn’t call it voting present as much as not voting for my conscience.

well good, you have little reason to fret... : )

I just dont understand why Sarah Palin didnt want to run. America wants her and she chooses not to run for office. At Least Mike Hucklebee explained why he didnt want to run. He loves his job at Fox News hes got a great family. But Sarah Palin wont explain why she doesnt want to run for the oval office. Maybe perhaps shes waiting for another chance at vice president or even an adminstration job like if Romeny or Santorum gets the oval office Sarah Palin might want to be secrtary of state,Maybe as an attorney general or ambassador to the U.N. She needs to be president i believe she will clean up Washington. But why did she say no? The People want her to run.

I just dont understand why Sarah Palin didnt want to run. America wants her and she chooses not to run for office. At Least Mike Hucklebee explained why he didnt want to run. He loves his job at Fox News hes got a great family. But Sarah Palin wont explain why she doesnt want to run for the oval office. Maybe perhaps shes waiting for another chance at vice president or even an adminstration job like if Romeny or Santorum gets the oval office Sarah Palin might want to be secrtary of state,Maybe as an attorney general or ambassador to the U.N. She needs to be president i believe she will clean up Washington. But why did she say no? The People want her to run.

because she couldnt win.

I lost tons of respect for her when she backed Newt. She proved to me that everything she had been saying was total bull crap when she backed him over Santorum

Werbung:
Newt would promise you 72 virgins if he thought it could get your vote.

And Bin Laden promised the terrorist they would enter paradise and get 72 virgins when they kill Jews and Americans by blowing themselves up. They seemed to believe that though.

Back