Sarah Palin Book Sales are on Fire!

Werbung:
It's flying off shelves, so better buy one while you can!

http://www.amazon.com/Going-Rogue-American-Sarah-Palin/dp/0061939897

Even if you are liberal, you can spend time trying to find fault with her masterpiece! You could literally spend hours and find nothing, but still enjoy youself.

Find out why Sarah has liberals shaking in their boots!

Liar, liar, your book's on fire!

The shaking is caused by laughter, Asur. I'm waiting to buy the remaindered copies of her book to burn in my stove and heat my house. I love the statements by the McCain people who say she's lyin' in her teeth in the book. (And yes, I'm sure that all the McCain folks who are saying that are just liberals who happened to work for McCain by accident.)

Liar, liar, your book's on fire!

The shaking is caused by laughter, Asur. I'm waiting to buy the remaindered copies of her book to burn in my stove and heat my house. I love the statements by the McCain people who say she's lyin' in her teeth in the book. (And yes, I'm sure that all the McCain folks who are saying that are just liberals who happened to work for McCain by accident.)

Would you really burn a book?

I have burned quite a few...college text books that I paid 100 or 200 bucks for each sometimes...did not need when done, and they said they would buy it back...for a buck...for a buck it was much more fun to use as campfire wood for them

Ah man, you could have given them away.

I dont think I could ever burn a book.

People throw books away at work/school and I tote them around till I can find a home for them.

That's what the liberals said about Rush Limbaugh's books, Ann Coulter's, Sean Hannity's, and all the rest.

After each one exceeded the million mark, the liberals got a lot quieter about them except for the occasional bleat about "lies" that the libs somehow kept forgetting to back up.

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. :D

I think a major factor being overlooked is that this book will be read by tons of so called liberals. I plan on reading it myself. Just as most of my political celebrity reading comes from the right. I find this to be more common among lefties, to still consume media that is not not of thier political ilk. Whereas many righties I come across wont bother reading it because they arent being told what they want to hear.

As an example, I know a ton of liberals that listen to Rush and watch Fox. I dont know a single righty who has admitted to tuning into MSNBC for Olberman, nor do they admit to watching a Michael Moore movie.

Even if you are liberal, you can spend time trying to find fault with her masterpiece! You could literally spend hours and find nothing, but still enjoy youself.

HEY!!! ASUR!! , SARAH PALIN is SAILING and obama is FAILING!! liberals are wailing, CONSERVATISM is PRAISING!!! COME ON 2010 ELECTIONS !! We have a NATION TO TAKE BACK!!

I think a major factor being overlooked is that this book will be read by tons of so called liberals. I plan on reading it myself. Just as most of my political celebrity reading comes from the right. I find this to be more common among lefties, to still consume media that is not not of thier political ilk. Whereas many righties I come across wont bother reading it because they arent being told what they want to hear.

As an example, I know a ton of liberals that listen to Rush and watch Fox. I dont know a single righty who has admitted to tuning into MSNBC for Olberman, nor do they admit to watching a Michael Moore movie.

HEY!!!! buntz!!!
WILL you delete Sarah's book in the same FRENZY way you delete post on this forum that are truthful and expose your radical left agenda!
WELL, FORGET IT! YOU DO NOT CONTROL SARAH PALIN!!

PLUS your comment about RIGHTY not watching CNBC , well just recently ,I made a POST quoting
LARRY KUTLOW on his show , Friday 13th, 2009, LARRY stated OBAMA was a COWARD!!!
BUT YOU did not like THAT TRUTH , SO AS USUAL YOU DELETED THE POST. YOU LIBS are just so far out of it! COME ON!!! SARAH PALIN, Obama ia FAILING, CONSERVATISM is SAILING and buntz is WAILING!!!! LOL

HEY!!!! buntz!!!
WILL you delete Sarah's book in the same FRENZY way you delete post on this forum that are truthful and expose your radical left agenda!
WELL, FORGET IT! YOU DO NOT CONTROL SARAH PALIN!!

If it's flying off the shelves, how come outlets like Wal Mart are selling a book with a list price of 28.99 for 8.98? Of course, maybe that's the reason it is selling...they're practically giving the books away.

palinbook-walmart-20091105.jpg

If it's flying off the shelves, how come outlets like Wal Mart are selling a book with a list price of 28.99 for 8.98? Of course, maybe that's the reason it is selling...they're practically giving the books away.

palinbook-walmart-20091105.jpg

29 bucks is far too much for a book, I usually pay about 9 or 10 dollars when I buy a book, I usually buy from Amazon.com though and not Wal-Mart.

but even if it were 5 dollars, who will buy a book just because its cheap unless they want to read it and are interested in it. Pelosi couldnt give her books away, I dont think Clintons book did well at all, even when they went dirt cheap.

I saw pelosi's book at the dollar store, I kid you not. I still didnt buy it, even for a buck.

I have watched Michael Moore's movies... and while I do not watch Olbermann, I always attempt to read stuff like the Nation, and always the NY Times editorials, and even subscribe to the Economist (which I often find leans somewhat left of center).

So its liberals who caused Mark Lavins to go to number one and stay there for weeks?

and its liberals who caused Sarah Palins book to go to #1 before it was even released?

Dang with enemies like that, who needs friends

Werbung:
29 bucks is far too much for a book, I usually pay about 9 or 10 dollars when I buy a book, I usually buy from Amazon.com though and not Wal-Mart.

but even if it were 5 dollars, who will buy a book just because its cheap unless they want to read it and are interested in it. Pelosi couldnt give her books away, I dont think Clintons book did well at all, even when they went dirt cheap.

I saw pelosi's book at the dollar store, I kid you not. I still didnt buy it, even for a buck.

23.99 to 29.99 is the standard for any hardcover of that type new release. 20-30 percent off is the standard for if it is a top ten best seller. In my hears of selling books, never once had a political book like that, gone for anything even close to to under 10 bucks..Heck the paper backs of the good hardcovers still go for 15 bucks or so in the political section. at best maybe you would see one for 17.99 or so on sale. Like I said before, this is part of a price war with target, walmart and Amazon ,...some book stores have filed lawsuits against how far below cost they are selling them as unfair.

Back