It's been a while.
Now, I'm here.

Shotgun :eek:

blow me...

ya it's good to see you too.
i'll try to contain myself.
b e o t c h

(hope all is good in your world)

its all good, im not a mod here, so I dont need to worry about you now lol . I am more of a prick here then i was there lol

Werbung:
:rolleyes:.......we don't have pissants here!!

There will be no insults of other members on this board!

no personal insults...
so i have to call all right wingers morons...
rather than call the right wing moron i am posting to a dumbass...

all libe are commies..
all wing nuts are fachists...

crapola.

that is the problem with ****e PC political debates
i can't say "your an arsswhole"
i have to lable them
and call all of
the group
M O R O N S....

right wingers rail against PC
then like cowards
hide behind it

TIS C R A P O L A

I wasnt mocking you, I really am shocked that you dont work for the government. its about the only decent jobs left in Oregon.

McMinnville is a nice area, not to far from things.

I am going to have to look up pissant. I have heard the term but never thought about what it meant.

you were being a condesending little prk.
(quite typical of all wing nuts.)

not mention being clueless about the oregon economy...
again typical wing nut blather.

you don't know the term p i s s a n t
for gods sake how old are you?

Are you planning on debating any issues, or is your plan just to tell everyone to "blow you" and call them a "pissant."

For the record, insults would come across more effectively if you did not misspell a plethora of basic words in your initial comments before firing off these insults...

Are you planning on debating any issues, or is your plan just to tell everyone to "blow you" and call them a "pissant."

For the record, insults would come across more effectively if you did not misspell a plethora of basic words in your initial comments before firing off these insults...

its shotty, you will never get him to not use his Shotbonics , trust me, chatted with him for some god like 6-8 years

Well I am too old to talk about. It’s not an age thing it’s just that I have never met anyone who called other people pissants. I guess I don’t hang around the right people to hear such names.

If you felt I was being condescending to you, I apologies. It was not intentional.

I am not sure what you mean about being clueless to Oregon’s economy, so I can’t say much there, sorry.

Well I am too old to talk about. It’s not an age thing it’s just that I have never met anyone who called other people pissants. I guess I don’t hang around the right people to hear such names.

If you felt I was being condescending to you, I apologies. It was not intentional.

I am not sure what you mean about being clueless to Oregon’s economy, so I can’t say much there, sorry.

Thanks...
I will remember, you tried.
Few do as much...

the oregon economy was just a jab.
sorry.

our economy is actually kinda good.
we have some ballance.
some.

intel and other tech companies are a cornerstone.
along with loggin and forestry.
it is not bad.

Hey yall...

I am a artist.
I am a engineer.
I am a proud father.
I am divorced.
I am 44.

Born Anchorage
Lived lots of places.
Mich. Tex. Ohio Alask. Oregon.

two kids.
one spousial support suckin x-wife.

life time democrat.
old union dems.
me famila.

You forgot to mention that you were one of the most disliked and most often owned people at political soup. I am sure that it won't take you long to achieve the same here.

That is the best good ole shotty can manage and don't start on his inability to spell or you will get a big old sob story about his dyslexia and how he is handicapped.

Werbung:
Back