Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

I agree and that is why I do not see your country as a free country anymore. It was before Christianity and corruption took over your politics.

Note how your religious right put Trump in office and how his base is firm, even as he has made the U.S. the laughing stock of the world.

Regards
DL
This country has Christians, both the Catholic and Protestant variety, the same as were recently in conflict in Ireland. We have Muslims, both the Shia and Sunni variety the same as slaughter each other in the Middle East. We have Hindus and Sikhs, many of whom are here because the two can't get along in India. We have Bhuddists, the same as are slaughtering Muslims in other parts of the world. We have agnostics, atheists, Wiccans, you name it, and they're living here, all in relative peace. It is one of this nation's greatest accomplishments, and all because of the wall of separation between church and state. Now, there's a wall that was worth building.

Werbung:
This country has Christians, both the Catholic and Protestant variety, the same as were recently in conflict in Ireland. We have Muslims, both the Shia and Sunni variety the same as slaughter each other in the Middle East. We have Hindus and Sikhs, many of whom are here because the two can't get along in India. We have Bhuddists, the same as are slaughtering Muslims in other parts of the world. We have agnostics, atheists, Wiccans, you name it, and they're living here, all in relative peace. It is one of this nation's greatest accomplishments, and all because of the wall of separation between church and state. Now, there's a wall that was worth building.

You are as wrong about your separation of church and state as your other garbage filled post.

Regards
DL

Yes you are wrong and do not seem to have the couth or manners to recant.

As my avatar name indicates, I label myself a Gnostic Christian.

Regards
DL
OK, I apologize for having misread your posts. I went on to look up Gnostic Christian to see just what that means:

What does it mean to be a Gnostic?
Definition of gnosticism. : the thought and practice especially of various cults of late pre-Christian and early Christian centuries distinguished by the conviction that matter is evil and that emancipation comes through gnosis.

I hadn't heard that definition. So, when you speak of religion it is from that point of view, and not really an atheistic point of view. I'll keep that in mind.

Talk to Bush.
He said God told him to go into Iraq.

Regards
DL

At the briefing, a reporter asked if McClellan was aware of the comments ascribed to President Bush and McClellan replied, "No, that's absurd. He's never made such comments." Pushed further about the statements, McClellan responded, "No, I checked into that [BBC] report and I stand by what I just said."

link

The wall of separation has been in place since Thomas Jefferson's time.

OK, I apologize for having misread your posts. I went on to look up Gnostic Christian to see just what that means:

I hadn't heard that definition. So, when you speak of religion it is from that point of view, and not really an atheistic point of view. I'll keep that in mind.

That is not my point of view. Thanks for telling me my view and not asking me.

If you would have read a bit more, you would have learned that most of what is written of us was written by the same Christian cult that used their Inquisition on my predecessors.

Just in case you care, which is doubtful, compare what you put to what is the true Gnostic Christian POV. Which happens to follow naturalist thinking.

Gnostic Christian Jesus said, "If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

When I look around, I see evolving perfection and the best of all possible worlds, given our past and entropy. We can imagine a better world, but that does not refute that this is the best of all possible worlds, as it is the only possible world thanks to our past.

What do you see when you look around?

Regards
DL

That is not my point of view. Thanks for telling me my view and not asking me.

If you would have read a bit more, you would have learned that most of what is written of us was written by the same Christian cult that used their Inquisition on my predecessors.

Just in case you care, which is doubtful, compare what you put to what is the true Gnostic Christian POV. Which happens to follow naturalist thinking.

Gnostic Christian Jesus said, "If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

When I look around, I see evolving perfection and the best of all possible worlds, given our past and entropy. We can imagine a better world, but that does not refute that this is the best of all possible worlds, as it is the only possible world thanks to our past.

What do you see when you look around?

Regards
DL
You're the one who labeled yourself a "gnostic Christian." I just looked up the term online. Maybe my source left something out, I don't know.

What do I see when I look around? Depends on where I am. Right now, I see my computer screen, my desk, by wife's makeup table, and a printer. When I go outside, I see grass, trees, sky an clouds.

You're the one who labeled yourself a "gnostic Christian." I just looked up the term online. Maybe my source left something out, I don't know.

What do I see when I look around? Depends on where I am. Right now, I see my computer screen, my desk, by wife's makeup table, and a printer. When I go outside, I see grass, trees, sky an clouds.

That is not what I meant, but if that is the level of your understanding of the question ---

Regards
DL

This could be a description of the UK, except that the Troubles in Northern Ireland involve politics with religion in a way that everyone knows should be avoided like the plague. It is more of a shock that the Zionists have recently decided to involve themselves in the squalid attempts by the tories to destroy Mr Corbyn. They are on a hiding to nothing, obviously, but who wants this crap?

Werbung:
Jesus wasn't a "Christian" he was a Jew. There was no such thing as "Christian" when Jesus was wandering around with his 20 or so dayworkers.

Elaborate...

This link is one of many showing the use of Inquisitions against Gnostic Christians and anyone else who wanted freedom of religion.

Regards
DL

Back