Shuster: I'm getting a lot of threats from wingnuts

Popeye

Idiots, they can't even spell correctly when they threaten someone..

On a more serious note, the threats from the teabaggers/town hall protesters have reached such a level where it wouldn't be that surprising if somebody did get seriously hurt. Lets hope that doesn't happen, but if and when it does, the blame can be laid directly in the laps of Beck, Limbaugh, Palin and the rest of the RW.

tweet+David+Shuster+threats.jpg

http://thepoliticalcarnival.blogspot.com/2009/08/david-shuster-im-getting-lot-of-threats.html

Werbung:
I guess first you would have to trust him before you could take what he said to heart.

Only a sect of the American public does so ... I guess only that sect will buy into it. I sur dont.

I guess first you would have to trust him before you could take what he said to heart.

Only a sect of the American public does so ... I guess only that sect will buy into it. I sur dont.

Oh, so now you think Shuster is making that up? You've seen the way the protesters have acted at the town halls, why would you doubt it?

This was painted outside Congressman David Scott’s office..

swastika_pic_232635l.jpg

Scott, who just happens to be black, also received some accompanying racist hate mail..

They're all coming out of the woodwork now...the kind of people who can't accept a president of Obama's skin color, they make up a significant portion of not only this protest but of the Republican party.

Oh, so now you think Shuster is making that up? You've seen the way the protesters have acted at the town halls, why would you doubt it?

This was painted outside Congressman David Scott’s office..

swastika_pic_232635l.jpg

Scott, who just happens to be black, also received some accompanying racist hate mail..

They're all coming out of the woodwork now...the kind of people who can't accept a president of Obama's skin color, they make up a significant portion of not only this protest but of the Republican party.

I do not doubt the guy is hated. He was a rude arrogant jerk in his town hall meeting. If he were (insert color here) would not make any difference, he was a jerk to the people at the town hall. What color is Spector? He was treated terrible too but not based on his color. The congress woman who took a phone call during a cancer survivors statement was a jerk too... and they treated her like she was acting ......like a jerk and it would not matter if she were black or white or what ever, she acted very rude to the people who voted her in, they deserve better! I hope all those jerks are voted out.

I could not stand obama just like I could not stand John Freaking Kerry (Who served in Vietnam) and I would not care if they were blue with pink polka dots. I can not accept that people dislike him due to the fact he has half black. I will accept that perhaps 1% of the population does not like him strickly due to his race.

Do you think people hated President George W. Bush due to the fact he is white? More people hated him that I could ever count, more than hate obama... and he had more violence directed to him than obama, more protests than obama. Sarah Palin too! Perhaps she is hated because she is white? I do not think so.

I do not doubt the guy is hated. He was a rude arrogant jerk in his town hall meeting. If he were (insert color here) would not make any difference, he was a jerk to the people at the town hall. What color is Spector? He was treated terrible too but not based on his color. The congress woman who took a phone call during a cancer survivors statement was a jerk too... and they treated her like she was acting ......like a jerk and it would not matter if she were black or white or what ever, she acted very rude to the people who voted her in, they deserve better! I hope all those jerks are voted out.

I could not stand obama just like I could not stand John Freaking Kerry (Who served in Vietnam) and I would not care if they were blue with pink polka dots. I can not accept that people dislike him due to the fact he has half black. I will accept that perhaps 1% of the population does not like him strickly due to his race.

Do you think people hated President George W. Bush due to the fact he is white? More people hated him that I could ever count, more than hate obama... and he had more violence directed to him than obama, more protests than obama. Sarah Palin too! Perhaps she is hated because she is white? I do not think so.

You can hate a politician without sending them threats...and I haven't seen a town hall yet in which the "protesters" have acted decently. Mostly it's just been about shouting down those that don't agree with them. I know the media is focusing on the more outrageous, but still it shouldn't be going on at all.

Notice one other thing, all the town hall protesters are white...reminds me of the Republican convention. And you know racism plays a part in all this..maybe not for you, maybe not for the majority, though I have my doubts, but for a significant percentage.

BTW, in a strange way I did worry about Bush's health.. because, if something were to have happened, Cheney would have taken over.

You can hate a politician without sending them threats...and I haven't seen a town hall yet in which the "protesters" have acted decently. Mostly it's just been about shouting down those that don't agree with them. I know the media is focusing on the more outrageous, but still it shouldn't be going on at all.

Notice one other thing, all the town hall protesters are white...reminds me of the Republican convention. And you know racism plays a part in all this..maybe not for you, maybe not for the majority, though I have my doubts, but for a significant percentage.

BTW, in a strange way I did worry about Bush's health.. because, if something were to have happened, Cheney would have taken over.

They are not all white, though Ill give you they are mostly white. But America is mostly white so that is reasonable.

The black man who was beat up by a union thug for giving away Don't tread on me flags was there as a protester. I have seen a number of black protesters but since the majority of the country is white so would the protesters be white.

I am native and I dont get mad if I dont see a ton of natives protesting, its a very low number of the population.

The worst violence I have seen at town halls so far are when the lefties challenge the righties and even those events are far less violent than ANY leftist protest I have seen in my lifetime.

Werbung:
Idiots, they can't even spell correctly when they threaten someone..

On a more serious note, the threats from the teabaggers/town hall protesters have reached such a level where it wouldn't be that surprising if somebody did get seriously hurt. Lets hope that doesn't happen, but if and when it does, the blame can be laid directly in the laps of Beck, Limbaugh, Palin and the rest of the RW.

tweet+David+Shuster+threats.jpg

http://thepoliticalcarnival.blogspot.com/2009/08/david-shuster-im-getting-lot-of-threats.html

This from the poster that lamented the fact that there was not another electric chair to "fry" Cheney as well as Bush.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2303

Maybe we ought to hope you don't go off and kill someone too.

Back