Snow in Israel?

steveox

The Holy City of Jerusalem has been covered in a brilliant white blanket after the worst snowstorm in 20 years. Schools and highways have been closed as Israel and much of the surrounding region has been hit by five days of rain, wind and snow and temperatures have dipped below freezing.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/rare-snowstorm-paralyzes-jerusalem-slideshow/

What was AL GORES book called? An an inconvenient lie?

Werbung:
Supposed to be chilly in Cali too

It's been chilly for awhile now. Right around sunrise the temp out on my deck has been averaging around 36/38 degrees and low humidity. I've resorted to using a pot of water on the stove to put some moisture back into the air.

Its always cold in California. Yes even during baseball games at night. Ever been to Oakland ?

I Thank god im an Orioles fan,,Its warm and beatiful in Baltimore at Orioles games. ever seen these wild an crazy orioles fans?
Its very hot in Baltimore!

It is very hot in Australia at the moment. There are bush fires in all states and temperatures have been above 40C. 104F In some area a new zone over 50C ,122F has been established. The last decade has been the hottest in recorded time.

It is very hot in Australia at the moment. There are bush fires in all states and temperatures have been above 40C. 104F In some area a new zone over 50C ,122F has been established. The last decade has been the hottest in recorded time.

Try comming here AUS
arizona_desert-1218.jpg

Its the Arizona Desert. Very hot with dangerous animals

The Holy City of Jerusalem has been covered in a brilliant white blanket after the worst snowstorm in 20 years. Schools and highways have been closed as Israel and much of the surrounding region has been hit by five days of rain, wind and snow and temperatures have dipped below freezing.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/rare-snowstorm-paralyzes-jerusalem-slideshow/

What was AL GORES book called? An an inconvenient lie?
When are people going to understand that global temperature has yearly ups and downs while the longer term temperatures are rising. The ups are stronger than the downs, so you can't judge global temperature trends by announcing the temperatures in some area for the day, week, or year. To say snow in Jerusalem disproves Al Gore is quite ignorant.

When are people going to understand that global temperature has yearly ups and downs while the longer term temperatures are rising. The ups are stronger than the downs, so you can't judge global temperature trends by announcing the temperatures in some area for the day, week, or year. To say snow in Jerusalem disproves Al Gore is quite ignorant.

no change for 15 years. just sayin

Werbung:
Logbotz, I agree, Climate change can only be measured by comparing temperatures over a long period. No where in the world do I know temperatures have been falling over the long term. I doubt if there is any pace where there has been no change over 15 years. In any case 15 years is a short time. We in Australia has consistently higher temperatures. The highest temperature of 49.6 (112F) was reach only recently. Temperatures over4oC (103F) are now common in Australia. Climate Sceptics here have had to rethink Even the Storms in the USA might be due to weather changes. At least in the past we did not need maps with a 50c (113F,zone. We do now.

Back