STUNNING: Obama considering release of "blind shiek" as goodwill gesture twoard Egypt

Werbung:
I guess 9/11 wasn't big enough to make an impression on them. I put a lot of blame on the media.
I agree the media has done so much harm but then look at you and me and many others around... we see through the media and attempt to educate our selves on what is going on. I am so fustrated with Americans who know more about tv shows and hollywood stars than they do about the country and what is going on in it. My sister is about as left as you can be, she gets all her news from John Stewart and Bill Mahar. I asked her once what she thought of what is going on in the middle east and is she really with her party on where they stand. She went on to tell me how I was wrong backing Israel because they were the suicide bombers. The dork honestly thought Israel was the ones doing the suicide bombing and when I explained to her she had it backward then she defended the plight of the palestinian people. Its like a disease or mental disorder...

I agree the media has done so much harm but then look at you and me and many others around... we see through the media and attempt to educate our selves on what is going on. I am so fustrated with Americans who know more about tv shows and hollywood stars than they do about the country and what is going on in it. My sister is about as left as you can be, she gets all her news from John Stewart and Bill Mahar. I asked her once what she thought of what is going on in the middle east and is she really with her party on where they stand. She went on to tell me how I was wrong backing Israel because they were the suicide bombers. The dork honestly thought Israel was the ones doing the suicide bombing and when I explained to her she had it backward then she defended the plight of the palestinian people. Its like a disease or mental disorder...

Thank goodness my sis and I are on the same page, which is odd, because all we heard growing up was the Democrat side. She just hates to talk about it because it scares her.

I think your right about the mental disorder. I call it brainwashing.

Thank goodness my sis and I are on the same page, which is odd, because all we heard growing up was the Democrat side. She just hates to talk about it because it scares her.

I think your right about the mental disorder. I call it brainwashing.

I think many Americans are not aware that the D Party is not the same party of years ago. This party is now a communist party. If you tell that to a lib, they think you are crazy. But, if one just looks at what the Ds advocate and condemn, you have to conclude they are commies. When and if Americans wake up to this fact, the Ds will have to purge their left wing to survive.

When and if Americans wake up to this fact, the Ds will have to purge their left wing to survive.

I am not sure America will wake-up anymore than it already has. If you don't see it now, you will never see it. I understand that does not apply to all but, certainly most.

And, I also do not believe the Democrat party will purge itself of it's communist members. They are way too entrenched. They are more likely to see a purge by the non-communist members leaving the party!

I think many Americans are not aware that the D Party is not the same party of years ago. This party is now a communist party. If you tell that to a lib, they think you are crazy. But, if one just looks at what the Ds advocate and condemn, you have to conclude they are commies. When and if Americans wake up to this fact, the Ds will have to purge their left wing to survive.

Exactly. I blame a lot of that on our educational system and the media. Most liberals today can't recognize it. Destroying the family, religion, patriotism was part of the communist plan. It's all been very subtle over decades. They don't have enough sense to see what's happening.

I used to watch CNN and MSNBC, but so much of what they said didn't ring true for me, I wasn't buying into it. That's when I got my computer and was reading articles from other countries. They were reporting things that the media here wasn't. That's what really got my curiosity going on political issues. I was actually angry about how much I wasn't being told.

They sent over the FBI to investigate. The FBI? Really? Isn't that the CIA's job? Obama thinks this is a "police" matter.

No -- by law, the FBI is responsible for investigating terrorist acts against U.S. nationals or interests overseas.

No -- by law, the FBI is responsible for investigating terrorist acts against U.S. nationals or interests overseas.

I thought the FBI was strictly a home based operation and the CIA International.

I thought the FBI was strictly a home based operation and the CIA International.

Nope -- their jurisdiction wouldn't apply to non-terrorism related homicides -- but in the case of Libya (terrorism), the law is pretty clear and the FBI has jurisdiction.

The CIA does not really do official "investigations", or act like a police force at all really.

Werbung:
Remember what England did with the lockerbie bomber? If Obama releases him,,Thats Obstruction of Justice.. Thats an Impeachable offense.

Back