Tennessee Governor signs into law bill allowing armed teachers

you are lost, i agree.
its a very simple question to you i've repeated many times and you are apparently too stupid to address. lol.

you haven't shown that arming teachers will save lives. its that simple, moron. lol
I rest on the fact that nobody is stupid enough to try to prove that arming teachers will increase the murders of innocent school children.

Werbung:
you do have to prove its the truth. lol.

you arrogant morons think whatever you believe in the truth. hahahahahahahha
You don't prove your lies are true so I will not waste time attempting to prove to you what needs no further proof because it is not doubted by anyone except for those with the most damaged brains.

I rest on the fact that nobody is stupid enough to try to prove that arming teachers will increase the murders of innocent school children.

you can rest on anything you want.
you certainly have no facts to show.

you arrogant morons think people should believe you just because its what you believe

You don't prove your lies are true so I will not waste time attempting to prove to you what needs no further proof because it is not doubted by anyone except for those with the most damaged brains.

i haven't made any claims to prove, moron.
god you are stupid.

i am sure you will cowardly run away, as you always do

The only way to know whether this will work is to record the data and examine the history.
However, there are soooo many many ways that this could go wrong, because more guns tends to cause more people to get shot.
Tennessee elects a lot of stupid people to its state legislature.

The only way to know whether this will work is to record the data and examine the history.
However, there are soooo many many ways that this could go wrong, because more guns tends to cause more people to get shot.
Tennessee elects a lot of stupid people to its state legislature.
Fine. Arm the teachers and record data for several decades to see how the plan is working out.

So now you are willing vto admit it can be harmful to arm teachers?
Yes, guns can harm teachers, students and other innocent victims, especially guns fired by mass murderers in areas that the tribal barbarian savages know are gun-free zones, which is exactly what happened in the Colorado theater massacre.

Yes, guns can harm teachers, students and other innocent victims, especially guns fired by mass murderers in areas that the tribal barbarian savages know are gun-free zones, which is exactly what happened in the Colorado theater massacre.

so teachers with guns can harm innocent people.
god it takes so much for you to admit common sense. lol

so teachers with guns can harm innocent people.
god it takes so much for you to admit common sense. lol
Let's suppose a teacher with a gun could possibly end up harming some innocent person. How do lefties think disarming Americans, and exposing them to gun violence makes sense under the assumption that a law-abiding American could hurt someone with a gun as well?

Let's suppose a teacher with a gun could possibly end up harming some innocent person. How do lefties think disarming Americans, and exposing them to gun violence makes sense under the assumption that a law-abiding American could hurt someone with a gun as well?

we dont need to "suppose" that a teacher could harm innocent persons, people with guns harm innocent people all the time, even accidentally.

no one is talking about disarming teachers, moron. they aren't armed right now. duh

Wait and see how this works. Perhaps some kid will grab a gun. Perhaps some teacher will get tired of the brats and fire into the air. Perhaps someone will assault a school and some teacher will shoot the guard or vice versa.

Wait and see how this works. Perhaps some kid will grab a gun. Perhaps some teacher will get tired of the brats and fire into the air. Perhaps someone will assault a school and some teacher will shoot the guard or vice versa.
You don't disarm a cop just because some kid like Michael Brown may steal his gun in a fistfight.

You don't disarm a cop just because some kid like Michael Brown may steal his gun in a fistfight.

you shouldn't arm teachers unless you can show it saves lives. which you morons haven't
no one is disarming teachers, moron, they arent armed now. duh

Werbung:
you shouldn't arm teachers unless you can show it saves lives. which you morons haven't
no one is disarming teachers, moron, they arent armed now. duh
That is plainly stupid. You are advocating seizing the guns of Americans who cannot prove their guns have prevented some violent attack by a leftist. leftists are idiots.

Back