The deaths are awful and the Colorado guy who shot up the Gay bar must be told that MAGA is NOT with him.

Yo Daddy!

The deaths are awful and the Colorado guy who shot up the Gay bar must be told that MAGA is NOT with him.

Werbung:
I dont think at this point much of anything is known.
I know it's likely that the dishonest Democrats and their dirty, compliant media will try to paint ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS AS A THREAT TO GAYS.

We need to speak out against this AND WE ALSO need speak out against the guys in the NY area who were going to target Jews.

We are in a fight to keep our honor clean.

Published November 20, 2022 6:06am EST

Multiple dead, several others injured in shooting at Colorado Springs club​

At least five people were killed and another 18 were injured in the shooting​

Landon Mion

By Landon Mion | Fox News

A shooting early Sunday morning in Colorado left at least five people dead and at least another 18 injured, according to police.

Colorado Springs Police responded to a shooting at around midnight local time. The incident occurred at Club Q, an LGBTQ+ club, on North Academy Boulevard.

The suspected gunman was taken into custody. He was transported to the hospital to receive treatment.

A shooting early Sunday morning in Colorado left at least five people dead and at least another 18 injured, according to police.

A shooting early Sunday morning in Colorado left at least five people dead and at least another 18 injured, according to police. (@TreyRuffy/Twitter)
Several victims are also being treated at various hospitals.

Colorado Springs Police responded to a shooting at around midnight local time. The incident occurred at Club Q, an LGBTQ+ club, on North Academy Boulevard.

Colorado Springs Police responded to a shooting at around midnight local time. The incident occurred at Club Q, an LGBTQ+ club, on North Academy Boulevard. (@TreyRuffy/Twitter)
The investigation is in its early stages, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation is on the scene to assist.

I know it's likely that the dishonest Democrats and their dirty, compliant media will try to paint ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS AS A THREAT TO GAYS.

We need to speak out against this AND WE ALSO need speak out against the guys in the NY area who were going to target Jews.

You are correct

Published November 20, 2022 6:06am EST

Multiple dead, several others injured in shooting at Colorado Springs club​

At least five people were killed and another 18 were injured in the shooting​

Landon Mion

By Landon Mion | Fox News

The suspected gunman was taken into custody. He was transported to the hospital to receive treatment.

A shooting early Sunday morning in Colorado left at least five people dead and at least another 18 injured, according to police. (@TreyRuffy/Twitter)
Several victims are also being treated at various hospitals.

Colorado Springs Police responded to a shooting at around midnight local time. The incident occurred at Club Q, an LGBTQ+ club, on North Academy Boulevard. (@TreyRuffy/Twitter)
The investigation is in its early stages, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation is on the scene to assist.

Young kid probably bullied more then likely a social wallflower and I would guess some type of emotional or mental illness

from what I have been reading the kid match's the profile I gave and hes got a troubled past where he made threats against his mother and made bomb threats so how he still owned any guns is beyond me again it sounds like the laws failed . he should of had any guns confiscated and denied owner ship based on his actions and breaking the law . Curious to see if he just hated gays or if he wss himself gay or has been abused at some point in his life .

In the 2021 incident, sheriff’s deputies responded to a report by the man’s mother that he was “threatening to cause harm to her with a homemade bomb, multiple weapons, and ammunition,” according to the release. Deputies called the suspect, and he “refused to comply with orders to surrender,” the release said, leading them to evacuate nearby homes.

Several hours after the initial police call, the sheriff’s crisis negotiations unit was able to get Aldrich to leave the house he was in, and he was arrested after walking out the front door. Authorities did not find any explosives in the home.

let me know when they try to do that.

honor clean?
hahahah
hahahah
hahahahh

you need to exile trump to an island with no internet access if you want that.

and charlie kirk too..."satanism doesn't deserve freedom of religion" hahahahahha

let me know when they try to do that.

honor clean?
hahahah
hahahah
hahahahh

you need to exile trump to an island with no internet access if you want that.

and charlie kirk too..."satanism doesn't deserve freedom of religion" hahahahahha
they will they always do and you know it

from what I have been reading the kid match's the profile I gave and hes got a troubled past where he made threats against his mother and made bomb threats so how he still owned any guns is beyond me again it sounds like the laws failed . he should of had any guns confiscated and denied owner ship based on his actions and breaking the law . Curious to see if he just hated gays or if he wss himself gay or has been abused at some point in his life .

In the 2021 incident, sheriff’s deputies responded to a report by the man’s mother that he was “threatening to cause harm to her with a homemade bomb, multiple weapons, and ammunition,” according to the release. Deputies called the suspect, and he “refused to comply with orders to surrender,” the release said, leading them to evacuate nearby homes.

Several hours after the initial police call, the sheriff’s crisis negotiations unit was able to get Aldrich to leave the house he was in, and he was arrested after walking out the front door. Authorities did not find any explosives in the home.
Here is a metaphor.

Imagine someone has a way to secretly pour virulent, feces laden sewage into your municipal clean water supply.

Many citizens develop minor to severe gastrointestinal maladies. But several people who swallowed this bilge come down with life threatening diseases.

Now, imagine that the person who poisoned the water supply KNEW that the elderly and those with weakened immune systems would become deathly sick.

I believe the Leftist-Democrats knew there would be a number of people who would not be able to mentally and emotionally handle all or some aspects of their twisted ideology and they didn't care, or they figured out how to benefit from the deaths they had caused.

And they will use our recognition of their plot to accuse us of being the ones responsible.
It's no different to you labelling all BLM as democrats.
The idiot was a MAGA and his actions are typical of the hate filled godbothering republicans.
Nope.

Werbung:
Back