The Flat tax

Are you for The Flat tax or Other taxes?

• Yes, I Support The Flat tax

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes, I Support The entertainers and pro athletes tax

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I Support The Executive corperate tax.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I Support The Executive corperate,entertainers and pro athletes tax

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, These taxes above are unfair

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Yes, you may leave the country. As yu chose to stay knowing the ground rules, its willful.

Yes, in order to avoid being stolen from I must leave my home. By the same logic thug running protection rackets are just setting ground rules. No declaration no ground rules can give anyone the right to steal.

Why are you hell bent on getting rid of me?

Werbung:
From the viewpoint of taxes being a social contract, the money is no more stolen than someone "steals" from another person by expecting them to live up to their side of a contract.

I do have the option to pay taxes. I can renounce my citizenship and leave, and then I am no longer party to the social contract, and pay no taxes.

See response to dogtowner.

Yes, in order to avoid being stolen from I must leave my home. By the same logic thug running protection rackets are just setting ground rules. No declaration no ground rules can give anyone the right to steal.

Why are you hell bent on getting rid of me?

You seem to have a problem with the nature of life here. Glad for you to stay but civilization operates as it does. If that's unacceptable, you do have a choice.

Thugs running protection rackets do not suffer the constraints of elected officials who set the rules.

People who have lots of money should be taxed!!! We need a modern Day ROBIN HOOD!! Rob the rich and give it to the Poor.. The Republican party is almost reversed,, They rob the poor and give it to the rich

People who have lots of money should be taxed!!! We need a modern Day ROBIN HOOD!! Rob the rich and give it to the Poor.. The Republican party is almost reversed,, They rob the poor and give it to the rich

That Robin Hood you seek is called government and they've been at it for some time now. And the Republicans gave the lowest incme a tax cut last go round which Obama wants killed off on the next budget.

That Robin Hood you seek is called government and they've been at it for some time now. And the Republicans gave the lowest incme a tax cut last go round which Obama wants killed off on the next budget.

Not to mention the lowest income group that Republicans gave that tax cuts to already paid zero in net taxes to the federal government. In essence, they got a rebate check for more than they paid in...ie those of us who actually pay federal income taxes paid them to exist.

Not to mention the lowest income group that Republicans gave that tax cuts to already paid zero in net taxes to the federal government. In essence, they got a rebate check for more than they paid in...ie those of us who actually pay federal income taxes paid them to exist.

Yes indeedy. The earned income tax credit not being enough, they cut more included in the welfare zone. There is ample reason to question if the Dems are really the protectors of those less fortunate or not. Don't forget it was a GOP COngress that passed the Civil Rights ActS.

If theyre gonna use the Flat tax do it in rich neighborhoods like if you live i Beverly Hills or in Greenwich Village you pay 22% Sales tax everywhere you shop in.

If theyre gonna use the Flat tax do it in rich neighborhoods like if you live i Beverly Hills or in Greenwich Village you pay 22% Sales tax everywhere you shop in.

The Flat Tax is an income tax, not a consumption tax. EVERYONE pays like 10-15% income tax on all their income as opposed to a graduated scale.

The Fair Tax eliminates ALL federal taxes, repeals the amendment that authorized income tax and replaces it all with a 23% sales tax. It even gives po folks a pre-bate in te amount of presumed sales tax they might pay to bring the down to the tax obligation they enjoy today (like none for almost half). And because you remove the embedded taxes that today inflate an item's cost, the price comes down so you end up paying about the same. For example that $10,000 car (it's a hypothetical) without embedded taxes is like 7$7,800 and with the Fair Tax comes to 10k.

But the benefit is no more hidden taxes for the feds to screw with. If they want to raise taxes there is only the Fair to move up or down. Thats about a transparent as it gets.

You give your consent by choosing to live here.

living in a nation = consent of its actions? so Jews Consented to Hilter..if they lived in Germany? do to the fact they did not just leave?

the whole if you don't like it, you can leave crap never works you know...

those who truly care, fight for whats right ( even if one may not agree its right) not just flee

You give your consent by choosing to live here.

living in a nation = consent of its actions? so Jews Consented to Hilter..if they lived in Germany? do to the fact they did not just leave?

the whole if you don't like it, you can leave crap never works you know...

those who truly care, fight for whats right ( even if one may not agree its right) not just flee

there was only one way out of Germany if you were a jew. not so here.

now asp could fight for abolition of all government if he wished but i dont like his odds. just not even possible much less maintainable. mexico would re-conquiat immediately assuming the gangs didnt get to it first.

People would just go outside of the city to shop.

Werbung:

The point remains that our government derives its authority form the consent of the governed. In my opinion, that means we are basically entering into a social contract with the government that we create, and part of that contract is paying taxes in some manner.

How high those rates may be etc, are open to debate, but if we consent to be governed by our government, which I would argue we all basically do, part of that means we have to pay taxes.

Back