The Left and Right are closer to agreement than you think.

Do you love America and want it to remain strong and free and under the form of government which allowed us to become the #1 Defenders of freedom in less than 250 years?
I certainly do. But I don't think the Democrats are communists or will turn the nation to communism.

I think the US is headed toward a plutocracy. There is a great wealth disparity and, because of Citizens United, super PACs allow the top 1% to sway elections through campaign financing. The super wealthy are in both parties. Money buys power.

The real conclusion is that I think that you and I follow the statistics in the last paragraph of the OP -- 3/4 of each party think the other side is brainwashed.

Werbung:
I agree. There is little point in being in Congress fit the sole purpose of obstruction.
That was vigorously tried under Obama.

Democrats don't slag off about how republicans want to swing everything to free enterprise but tories belch all the communist crap about democrats.
There's no logic in it be sure history proves there is no takeover. It's dumb arse fools who regurgitate it.

It's the same as the hating America rubbish. It's also blurted daily on here by nut cases. It simply doesn't exist. But the sadest part is how republicans label a person by their religion into a particular party when there is no evidence of it.
It's classic stereotyping simply to divide the country. It's a hangover from the Donny disaster days.
Lol you talk about religion lol thats a joke its like having a nazi as a judge for a jew

I certainly do. But I don't think the Democrats are communists or will turn the nation to communism.

I think the US is headed toward a plutocracy. There is a great wealth disparity and, because of Citizens United, super PACs allow the top 1% to sway elections through campaign financing. The super wealthy are in both parties. Money buys power.

The real conclusion is that I think that you and I follow the statistics in the last paragraph of the OP -- 3/4 of each party think the other side is brainwashed.

If there was a way to do it. I would like to place a bet to that effect.

Unless you are secretly calling the plays for some Leftist political group and have a great deal more Intel than I have, I would bet that you are wrong.

You dont seem to be aware of things that I consider common knowledge.

You allude to having financial security and that usually takes being very familiar with the market(s) and or high finance and or business.

And that takes an investment of time to achieve.

Which means you are a neophyte at the political game you are dabbling in. And the people you have consulted to give you this sudden sense of assurance about your pronouncements are the people I liken to Judas Goats leading people like yourself to the abyss, if not the abatoir.

You might change your mind.

God bless America

Martina McBride

If there was a way to do it. I would like to place a bet to that effect.

Unless you are secretly calling the plays for some Leftist political group and have a great deal more Intel than I have, I would bet that you are wrong.

You dont seem to be aware of things that I consider common knowledge.

You allude to having financial security and that usually takes being very familiar with the market(s) and or high finance and or business.

And that takes an investment of time to achieve.

Which means you are a neophyte at the political game you are dabbling in. And the people you have consulted to give you this sudden sense of assurance about your pronouncements are the people I liken to Judas Goats leading people like yourself to the abyss, if not the abatoir.

You might change your mind.

God bless America

Martina McBride
I don't know what you are getting at. Do you think I should vote Republican, or more specifically promote Trump?
Do you think I should join some action group to warn against Communism coming?

My concerns are about big money in politics controlling the direction of the government?
Or do you think it's big money that will save us from communism?

The "people" I consult are Reuters, AP, ABC News, and Tampa Bay Times.
Do you think these sources promote issues that will lead to communism?
I never look to social media or TV for news.

This quote is at many sites on the web:

“[O]ur nation is facing a crisis of liberty if we do not control campaign expenditures. We must prove that elective office is not for sale. We must convince the public that elected officials are what James Madison intended us to be, agents of the sovereign people, not the hired hands of rich givers, or what Madison called factions.”

"Those are the words not of some liberal Democrat. That’s the prescient echo of Barry Goldwater from 30 years ago."

I don't know what you are getting at. Do you think I should vote Republican, or more specifically promote Trump?
Do you think I should join some action group to warn against Communism coming?

My concerns are about big money in politics controlling the direction of the government?
Or do you think it's big money that will save us from communism?

The "people" I consult are Reuters, AP, ABC News, and Tampa Bay Times.
Do you think these sources promote issues that will lead to communism?
I never look to social media or TV for news.
People continue to think that well known media names = trustworthiness.

Do you remember how Rudy cleaned up NYC and drove out the Mafia?

When Trump said he was going to drain the swamp, we said, "So what?"

Presidential Debate - DT: Bc you'd be in jail! - Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump (0:36)​

But, when Trump told Hillary if he was elected, he would put her in jail, the bad guys shat.

Trump was going to put corruption out of business.

And NO ONE ELSE was talking about corruption but Trump. And, certainly, no one was attacking corrupt industries and individuals like Trump was.

Trump underestimated their power. They beat him to the punch and used the media to deny him the support he deserved for trying to prevent our being helplessly preyed upon.

Next post shows you how the New York Times destroyed journalistic ethics in America just to destroy Trump.

Last edited:
People continue to think that well known media names = trustworthiness.

Do you remember how Rudy cleaned up NYC and drove out the Mafia?

When Trump said he was going to drain the swamp, we said, "So what?"

Presidential Debate - DT: Bc you'd be in jail! - Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump (0:36)​

But, when Trump told Hillary if he was elected, he would put her in jail, the bad guys shat.

Trump was going to put corruption out of business.

And NO ONE ELSE was talking about corruption but Trump. And, certainly, no one was attacking corrupt industries and individuals like Trump was.

Trump underestimated their power. They beat him to the punch and used the media to deny him the support he deserved for trying to prevent our being helplessly preyed upon.

Next post shows you how the New York Times destroyed journalistic ethics in America just to destroy Trump.
Published August 12, 2019 6:00am EDT

Michael Goodwin: The New York Times has changed more than any news organization in America​

By Michael Goodwin | New York Post

Michael Goodwin: The New York Times has one agenda -- elect liberals and transform AmericaVideo

Michael Goodwin: The New York Times has one agenda -- elect liberals and transform America

The New York Times has dumped news in favor of hating President Trump on every page, Fox News contributor Michael Goodwins says.

Of course they shat. That's exactly what dictators who have "elections" do. Put their opponents in jail.
The news that I read talked about corruption in the government all the time. You are obviously unaware of what they print.

Of course they shat. That's exactly what dictators who have "elections" do. Put their opponents in jail.

The news that I read talked about corruption in the government all the time. You are obviously unaware of what they print.
When you showed up, hackers also showed up.

Convince me it's just a coincidence.

Dictators in Communist countries and Banana Republics imprison their political opponents.

I suspect you want that kind of lesser way of life and government here.

Who was fighting corruption in the papers you read?
And you supported them how?

Last edited:
When you showed up, hackers also showed up.

Convince me it's just a coincidence.
Hackers? Please explain.
Dictators in Communist countries and Banana Republics imprison their political opponents.

I suspect you want that kind of lesser way of life and government here.

Who was fighting corruption in the papers you read?
And you supported them how?
The papers have many articles on Hillary, Hunter Biden, Bannon, etc.
I only support imprisonment if a trial has judged them guilty, and recommend imprisonment. Don't you support that?
How do I support them fighting corruption? I have no means to do that.

Hackers? Please explain.

The papers have many articles on Hillary, Hunter Biden, Bannon, etc.
I only support imprisonment if a trial has judged them guilty, and recommend imprisonment. Don't you support that?
How do I support them fighting corruption? I have no means to do that.
You are supporting anti American groups and policies right now.

Dont play dumb.

Werbung:

The Road to Perdition Is Patrician

Hereditary plutocracy. That is, and always has been, the most evil thing about it, but it is forbidden by Preppy mind-control to mention that key reason why it has destroyed all previous civilizations. It is inevitable that it will destroy ours.

Imagine if pro athletes were given this unquestioned privilege of passing on their positions to their sons. Year by year, sports would become more and more of a joke. If you don't believe we should cut off these entitled brats from all of Daddy's Money at age 18, then the joke's on you.

Back