The Liberal media vs Romney

XCALIDEM

It's going to be really hard for Romney to win against Obama when every TV and cable channel is already painting him as a rich guy out of touch and making up the story of the GOP VS women, with the exception of FOX NEWS.
I've seen how CNN began changing how they report news on Romney starting last week. At times, even mocking him. It's ridiculous!!:mad:
Today, some pictures were released of Romney spending time with his grand kids during Easter. the story wasn't reported by CNN on how Romney looked like a caring grandpa, or how he celebrated Easter with his family, but the story only mentioned how Romney spent Easter at his $ 12 million La Joya mansion. Ridiculous!!!! :mad:

I won't mention MSNBC, they are the worst!

Werbung:
It's going to be really hard for Romney to win against Obama when every TV and cable channel is already painting him as a rich guy out of touch and making up the story of the GOP VS women, with the exception of FOX NEWS.
I've seen how CNN began changing how they report news on Romney starting last week. At times, even mocking him. It's ridiculous!!:mad:
Today, some pictures were released of Romney spending time with his grand kids during Easter. the story wasn't reported by CNN on how Romney looked like a caring grandpa, or how he celebrated Easter with his family, but the story only mentioned how Romney spent Easter at his $ 12 million La Joya mansion. Ridiculous!!!! :mad:

I won't mention MSNBC, they are the worst!

The old media has for decades been the mouthpiece of the D party. This is nothing new and yet, Rs still win elections. However, I think it is very likely this will be one of the most divisive and nasty elections we have ever endured....thanks to BO and his friends. It will be very ugly and the Ds will cheat like crazy.

We are living in strange and deranged times....thanks to liberalism.

Back