The Lincoln project.

Werbung:
To all the magats. Get your crash helmets ready. This is what's coming. It's gonna get rough.

As leftists set fire to the US Trump is scheduled to go down in flames as righteous judgment and justice and human and civil rights go up in flames.

As leftists set fire to the US Trump is scheduled to go down in flames as righteous judgment and justice and human and civil rights go up in flames.
Trump is scheduled to go to jail and what god would have anything to do with the idiot.
You will eventually realise all the protection you have offered Trump will have the same value as your silly god.

Trump is scheduled to go to jail and what god would have anything to do with the idiot.
You will eventually realise all the protection you have offered Trump will have the same value as your silly god.

The christian god would not have much to do with a man who has violated at least half of the Ten Commandments and has violated every one of the seven deadly sins.

For those who insist that natural disasters or pandemics are the wrath of the christian god but only when a democrat is president or when a person from the LGBT community is involved:

God sent Plague.png

The christian god would not have much to do with a man who has violated at least half of the Ten Commandments and has violated every one of the seven deadly sins.

For those who insist that natural disasters or pandemics are the wrath of the christian god but only when a democrat is president or when a person from the LGBT community is involved:

View attachment 12675
I was so embarrassed when i saw that. Grown people surrounding him as if he was the Messiah. It could only happen in USA and it had to be Trump.

If Trump had or has faith in God he can say with the Psalmist:

Psalm 119

82 Mine eyes fail for thy word, saying, When wilt thou comfort me?

83 For I am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget thy statutes.

84 How many are the days of thy servant? when wilt thou execute judgment on them that persecute me?

85 The proud have digged pits for me, which are not after thy law.

86 All thy commandments are faithful: they persecute me wrongfully; help thou me.

87 They had almost consumed me upon earth; but I forsook not thy precepts.

88 Quicken me after thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth.

Is that a campaign speech? Are you suggesting God favors Biden more than Trump because of his support for abortion and sodomy?

Is that a campaign speech? Are you suggesting God favors Biden more than Trump because of his support for abortion and sodomy?
I'll say and will be proven correct, that your silly god will never been shown or proven to support anyone. Most of all a convicted rapist.

I'll say and will be proven correct, that your silly god will never been shown or proven to support anyone. Most of all a convicted rapist.
Biden may have raped Reade but he was never tried because his pals hid key evidence from investigators.

Biden may have raped Reade but he was never tried because his pals hid key evidence from investigators.
Same old shit.
Coming from a Christian with no evidence, it's not unusual.

The difference being Trump was convicted, Biden got nothing.the pattern forming is your guy is a POS and your protecting him.

Same old shit.
Coming from a Christian with no evidence, it's not unusual.

The difference being Trump was convicted, Biden got nothing.the pattern forming is your guy is a POS and your protecting him.

A Timeline Of Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Allegations Against Joe Biden (forbes.com) 5-7-20

A Timeline Of Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Allegations Against Joe Biden

“It happened at once,” Reade told the Times, describing the incident. “He’s talking to me and his hands are everywhere and everything is happening very quickly. He was kissing me and he said, very low, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else?’”

“He looked at me kind of almost puzzled, or shocked,” she went on. “He said, ‘Come on, man—I heard you liked me.’”

“He pointed his finger at me and he just goes: ‘You’re nothing to me. Nothing,’” she added. “Then, he took my shoulders and said, ‘You’re okay, you’re fine.’”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Evidence emerges for sex-assault allegation against Biden (yahoo.com) 4-29-20

Evidence emerges for sex-assault allegation against Biden

The mother’s call

Last week, the Intercept published an August 11, 1993, call to Larry King’s CNN show. Although not identified at the time, the caller was Reade’s mother, Jeanette Altimus, who Reade says she told about the alleged assault at the time it occurred.

“I’m wondering what a staffer would do besides go to the press in Washington?” said the caller, who was identified as a woman living in San Luis Obispo, Calif., where Altimus resided at the time. “My daughter has just left there, after working for a prominent senator, and could not get through with her problems at all, and the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him.”

King replied, “In other words, she had a story to tell but, out of respect for the person she worked for, she didn’t tell it?”

“That’s true,” said the caller.

Congressional records list Reade’s last month of employment as August 1993.

A Timeline Of Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Allegations Against Joe Biden (forbes.com) 5-7-20

A Timeline Of Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Allegations Against Joe Biden

“It happened at once,” Reade told the Times, describing the incident. “He’s talking to me and his hands are everywhere and everything is happening very quickly. He was kissing me and he said, very low, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else?’”

“He looked at me kind of almost puzzled, or shocked,” she went on. “He said, ‘Come on, man—I heard you liked me.’”

“He pointed his finger at me and he just goes: ‘You’re nothing to me. Nothing,’” she added. “Then, he took my shoulders and said, ‘You’re okay, you’re fine.’”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Evidence emerges for sex-assault allegation against Biden (yahoo.com) 4-29-20

Evidence emerges for sex-assault allegation against Biden

The mother’s call

Last week, the Intercept published an August 11, 1993, call to Larry King’s CNN show. Although not identified at the time, the caller was Reade’s mother, Jeanette Altimus, who Reade says she told about the alleged assault at the time it occurred.

“I’m wondering what a staffer would do besides go to the press in Washington?” said the caller, who was identified as a woman living in San Luis Obispo, Calif., where Altimus resided at the time. “My daughter has just left there, after working for a prominent senator, and could not get through with her problems at all, and the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him.”

King replied, “In other words, she had a story to tell but, out of respect for the person she worked for, she didn’t tell it?”

“That’s true,” said the caller.

Congressional records list Reade’s last month of employment as August 1993.
Nothing like a good old Russian spy story to churn the curds of hate. Suck eggs old man. You're a liar.

In March 2020, during that year's election campaign for President of the United States, Tara Reade alleged that Democratic nominee Joe Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993 in a Capitol Hill office building when she was a staff assistant in his office. Biden denied Reade's allegation.

Reade worked for Biden as a Congressional aide in 1992 and 1993, and later attended Antioch University and Seattle University School of Law. She later worked as a domestic violence advocate. She said she suffered emotional and violent physical abuse from both her father and ex-husband, which motivated her to work on behalf of victims.[1]

Reade misrepresented herself and her life experiences on numerous occasions, including lying under oath and in court proceedings. For example, she falsely claimed to hold a bachelor's degree from Antioch University.[2]

Political analysts have noted contradictions in Reade's allegation. Before accusing Biden of sexual assault in 2020, Reade made other comments that cast her encounters with Biden differently. In April 2019, Reade said that she filed a complaint in 1993 against Biden with a Senate human resources office, in which she alleged that Biden had made her feel uncomfortable through comments she deemed demeaning, allegedly including a compliment about her looks and a request for Reade to serve drinks at a Senate event. However, in her complaint, Reade did not accuse Biden of any kind of sexual misconduct and made no mention of the alleged assault.[3]

In May 2023, Reade defected to Russia to seek Russian citizenship, which she announced during an interview with Sputnik in Moscow alongside suspected Kremlin spy Maria Butina, whom Reade called her friend.[4] Reade said that she felt safe in Moscow.[5]

Oh dear. Now you're supporting communist spies.

Werbung:
Nothing like a good old Russian spy story to churn the curds of hate. Suck eggs old man. You're a liar.

In March 2020, during that year's election campaign for President of the United States, Tara Reade alleged that Democratic nominee Joe Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993 in a Capitol Hill office building when she was a staff assistant in his office. Biden denied Reade's allegation.

Reade worked for Biden as a Congressional aide in 1992 and 1993, and later attended Antioch University and Seattle University School of Law. She later worked as a domestic violence advocate. She said she suffered emotional and violent physical abuse from both her father and ex-husband, which motivated her to work on behalf of victims.[1]

Reade misrepresented herself and her life experiences on numerous occasions, including lying under oath and in court proceedings. For example, she falsely claimed to hold a bachelor's degree from Antioch University.[2]

Political analysts have noted contradictions in Reade's allegation. Before accusing Biden of sexual assault in 2020, Reade made other comments that cast her encounters with Biden differently. In April 2019, Reade said that she filed a complaint in 1993 against Biden with a Senate human resources office, in which she alleged that Biden had made her feel uncomfortable through comments she deemed demeaning, allegedly including a compliment about her looks and a request for Reade to serve drinks at a Senate event. However, in her complaint, Reade did not accuse Biden of any kind of sexual misconduct and made no mention of the alleged assault.[3]

In May 2023, Reade defected to Russia to seek Russian citizenship, which she announced during an interview with Sputnik in Moscow alongside suspected Kremlin spy Maria Butina, whom Reade called her friend.[4] Reade said that she felt safe in Moscow.[5]

Oh dear. Now you're supporting communist spies.
When all else fails in Democrat efforts to suppress the truth they typically blame the truth they do not like on Russian disinformation. Sensible Americans no longer fall for that leftist crap.

Back