The Mitt Romney fundraiser videos

Hello my friend! Long time no talk. Hope all is well.

In terms of immediate reactions I can believe that reaction, but I think it has no real lasting impact.

this week's attempt at a diversion.

won't take long till people remember they're out of work, eaten up with inflation (especially on the two things the government is cleverly removing in it's inflation numbers, food and energy) and of course the house of foreign policy cards collapsing.

Werbung:
Still delusional, I see!

One week after the next, the strawman you elected to be the GOP presidential candidate is digging his grave deeper and deeper.
I just came home from a 3 months vacation in Europe (Belgium, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Slovenia), and I am glad to report that I have not met ONE person who gave Romney any credit. . .in fact, he is the European laughing stock!

Everyone whom I spoke to (many actually approached me to ask how we, Americans, could be so stupid as to even consider a clown like Romney) is fervently hoping that Obama will continue to be the US President. If he is not. . .the whole world will loose complete confidence in the US ability to lead the world out of the world economic difficulties the last American President's policies (and his lack of regulations) led the world into.

Still delusional, I see!

One week after the next, the strawman you elected to be the GOP presidential candidate is digging his grave deeper and deeper.
I just came home from a 3 months vacation in Europe (Belgium, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Slovenia), and I am glad to report that I have not met ONE person who gave Romney any credit. . .in fact, he is the European laughing stock!

Everyone whom I spoke to (many actually approached me to ask how we, Americans, could be so stupid as to even consider a clown like Romney) is fervently hoping that Obama will continue to be the US President. If he is not. . .the whole world will loose complete confidence in the US ability to lead the world out of the world economic difficulties the last American President's policies (and his lack of regulations) led the world into.

yes, some things never change.

Yeah, Romney is stupid. During the middle of September 1979, Carter was ahead of that clown Reagan by 9 points. When will they ever learn.

Werbung:
Still delusional, I see!

You do seem to be. ;)

Time will tell.

I hope you went to Lake Bled in Slovenia and of course ate some kremsnita -- that stuff is delicious. Salzburg, Austria is also another favorite of mine. Last time we were there we stayed in Old Town at the Goldener Hirsch, and the castle there is fairly impressive.

Where all did you go in those places? We will be spending December in southern Spain, any suggestions?

Many of my European friends are not pro-Romney persay, but are adamently anti-Obama. It will all be settled in November.

Back