The Only Way to Stop Illegal Immigration...

Stiffy

This is totally awesome...
This is called Framing the situation unfolding...
This is how you describe it to the stupid sheeple you’re surrounded with...
This is how you get Pissed off and FIGHT to Save America and Return the Illegal Fucking Scumbags to their shit holes... it’s not our problem and never was !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"The only way to stop illegal immigration is to stop rewarding it."
Pictures can move us in ways that words cannot and it is hard to find the right words for the photograph of Oscar Ramirez and his 23-month old daughter that went viral this week. Ramirez and his daughter, Valeria, drowned trying to cross the Rio Grande. Ramirez's wife, who successfully crossed before them, reportedly watched helplessly from the other side.

Their story became a part of our national story this week, and it was not surprising to hear NBC anchor Jose Diaz-Balart bring it up during the Democratic primary debate last night:

DIAZ-BALART: We saw that image today that broke our hearts, and they had names. Oscar Martinez and his 23-month-old daughter, Valeria, died trying to cross the river to ask for asylum in this country. Last month, more than 130,000 migrants were apprehended at the southern border.

Secretary Castro, if you were president today, hoy, what would you specifically do?
Julian Castro promised to undo President Trump's executive enforcement actions, decriminalize illegal entry to the U.S., grant "undocumented" immigrants amnesty, and then "get to the root cause of the issue, which is we need a Marshall Plan for Honduras and Guatemala and El Salvador so that people can find safety and opportunity at home instead of coming to the United States to seek it."

The other candidates followed suit. Stephen Dinan reports:

Few candidates had specific answers other than to do more nation-building in Central America, saying they wanted to try to erase the conditions that are pushing people to leave.

None of them had suggestions for how to change the pull factors that draw the migrants to the U.S. and entice them to jump the border, believing - usually correctly - that they will gain a foothold here.

Read & Share

The moderators missed numerous opportunities to press the candidates on what they would do to remove the incentives and close the loopholes at the heart of the border crisis. In that sense, the debate last night reflected the ongoing failure of the political elite to stop the surge of children and families that began more than five years ago.

Oscar and his family left for economic reasons.

Interviews with Oscar's mother in El Salvador make a few things clear:
Nelson Renteria reports:

"Ever since he first told me that they wanted to go, I told him not to," Ramirez said, recalling conversations with her son. "I had a feeling, it was such an ugly premonition. As a mother, I sensed that something could happen."

Despite his mother's pleas, Oscar and his family left El Salvador in April, hoping to find work in the United States and eventually buy a house, Ramirez said.

Read & Share

Stephen Dinan reports:

Looking for a better job is not usually a reason to win asylum in the U.S. - but current U.S. policies allow people to make bogus asylum claims, then get released into the U.S. while their cases are heard.

More than 80% won't win their cases, but they do gain a foothold here and many then ignore their deportation orders after they lose their case. Homeland Security doesn't have the personnel - or, in most cases, the willpower - to attempt to deport them.

Read & Share
Oscar Ramirez was not trafficking drugs. He wasn't a human trafficker. He was a man who wanted something more than his job at a pizzeria and a room in his mother's house (a lot of Americans can relate!). He wouldn't meet the enforcement priorities of most U.S. administrations, including those of the candidates who spoke last night who also promised U.S. citizenship to people in the U.S. illegally as long as they haven't committed "serious" crimes. Had they survived, Oscar and Valeria would likely have qualified for a "path to citizenship" under a future proposal, she as a "DREAMer" and he as "an otherwise law-abiding" unauthorized migrant. Most likely, they would have been good neighbors, good citizens. They might have achieved some version of their American dream.

It's a seductive narrative. And a deadly one. Oscar's mother, Rosa, wants to tell people like her son a different story:

"I would say to those who are thinking of migrating, they should think it over because not everyone can live that American dream you hear about. We can put up a fight here. How much I would like to have my son and my granddaughter here. One way or another, we get by in our country."

That's a story that can save lives. But can it compete with the incentives that political and media elites continue to give people to put themselves at risk?

Peter K. Nunez writes:

We encourage it by rewarding it. It is a crime to knowingly hire unauthorized immigrants, but we refuse to enforce those laws. We allow employers to hire people who have no right to work in this country, because they can pay them less, provide fewer benefits and worse working conditions, and fire them if they complain....

....We encourage illegal immigration by granting amnesty to those who came illegally, and by promising future amnesties for those who come illegally in the future....

....We encourage it by allowing an unprecedented abuse and misuse of our asylum system that permits hundreds of thousands of immigrants to game the system....

....We also encourage illegal immigration and asylum abuse by letting unauthorized immigrants and smugglers use children as a get-out-of-jail-free card....

....The only way to stop illegal immigration is to stop rewarding it.

Read & Share

Elevate the debate,

JEREMY

Moved?Update your address information.

Switched to another e-mail address?Change your e-mail address online.

Sign up for text message action alerts, and you'll receive a text message with instructions for action only when an urgent action is needed.

Take our interests survey. Let us know what you're interested in so we can customize actions and other inf

Werbung:
There is one obvious way to stop illegal immigration. Make it legal. I'm not saying I'm for that but it is an obvious way.

In any event any person who enters our country illegally or enters legally but violates the terms of their visa should never, ever be allowed citizenship. That would depoliticize the issue and allow the politicians to work together to find solutions to the problem. Trump's stay in Mexico policy was excellent.

This is how you get Pissed off and FIGHT to Save America and Return the Illegal Fucking Scumbags to their shit holes... it’s not our problem and never was !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pictures can move us in ways that words cannot and it is hard to find the right words for the photograph of Oscar Ramirez and his 23-month old daughter that went viral this week. Ramirez and his daughter, Valeria, drowned trying to cross the Rio Grande. Ramirez's wife, who successfully crossed before them, reportedly watched helplessly from the other side.

Their story became a part of our national story this week, and it was not surprising to hear NBC anchor Jose Diaz-Balart bring it up during the Democratic primary debate last night:

DIAZ-BALART: We saw that image today that broke our hearts, and they had names. Oscar Martinez and his 23-month-old daughter, Valeria, died trying to cross the river to ask for asylum in this country. Last month, more than 130,000 migrants were apprehended at the southern border.

Secretary Castro, if you were president today, hoy, what would you specifically do?
Julian Castro promised to undo President Trump's executive enforcement actions, decriminalize illegal entry to the U.S., grant "undocumented" immigrants amnesty, and then "get to the root cause of the issue, which is we need a Marshall Plan for Honduras and Guatemala and El Salvador so that people can find safety and opportunity at home instead of coming to the United States to seek it."

Few candidates had specific answers other than to do more nation-building in Central America, saying they wanted to try to erase the conditions that are pushing people to leave.

None of them had suggestions for how to change the pull factors that draw the migrants to the U.S. and entice them to jump the border, believing - usually correctly - that they will gain a foothold here.

Read & Share

The moderators missed numerous opportunities to press the candidates on what they would do to remove the incentives and close the loopholes at the heart of the border crisis. In that sense, the debate last night reflected the ongoing failure of the political elite to stop the surge of children and families that began more than five years ago.

Nelson Renteria reports:

"Ever since he first told me that they wanted to go, I told him not to," Ramirez said, recalling conversations with her son. "I had a feeling, it was such an ugly premonition. As a mother, I sensed that something could happen."

Despite his mother's pleas, Oscar and his family left El Salvador in April, hoping to find work in the United States and eventually buy a house, Ramirez said.

Read & Share

Stephen Dinan reports:

Looking for a better job is not usually a reason to win asylum in the U.S. - but current U.S. policies allow people to make bogus asylum claims, then get released into the U.S. while their cases are heard.

More than 80% won't win their cases, but they do gain a foothold here and many then ignore their deportation orders after they lose their case. Homeland Security doesn't have the personnel - or, in most cases, the willpower - to attempt to deport them.

Read & Share
Oscar Ramirez was not trafficking drugs. He wasn't a human trafficker. He was a man who wanted something more than his job at a pizzeria and a room in his mother's house (a lot of Americans can relate!). He wouldn't meet the enforcement priorities of most U.S. administrations, including those of the candidates who spoke last night who also promised U.S. citizenship to people in the U.S. illegally as long as they haven't committed "serious" crimes. Had they survived, Oscar and Valeria would likely have qualified for a "path to citizenship" under a future proposal, she as a "DREAMer" and he as "an otherwise law-abiding" unauthorized migrant. Most likely, they would have been good neighbors, good citizens. They might have achieved some version of their American dream.

It's a seductive narrative. And a deadly one. Oscar's mother, Rosa, wants to tell people like her son a different story:

"I would say to those who are thinking of migrating, they should think it over because not everyone can live that American dream you hear about. We can put up a fight here. How much I would like to have my son and my granddaughter here. One way or another, we get by in our country."

That's a story that can save lives. But can it compete with the incentives that political and media elites continue to give people to put themselves at risk?

Peter K. Nunez writes:

We encourage it by rewarding it. It is a crime to knowingly hire unauthorized immigrants, but we refuse to enforce those laws. We allow employers to hire people who have no right to work in this country, because they can pay them less, provide fewer benefits and worse working conditions, and fire them if they complain....

....We encourage illegal immigration by granting amnesty to those who came illegally, and by promising future amnesties for those who come illegally in the future....

....We encourage it by allowing an unprecedented abuse and misuse of our asylum system that permits hundreds of thousands of immigrants to game the system....

....We also encourage illegal immigration and asylum abuse by letting unauthorized immigrants and smugglers use children as a get-out-of-jail-free card....

Read & Share

Elevate the debate,

JEREMY

Sign up for text message action alerts, and you'll receive a text message with instructions for action only when an urgent action is needed.

Take our interests survey. Let us know what you're interested in so we can customize actions and other inf
They had plenty of time to fix it and did nothing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Read & Share

Nelson Renteria reports:

Read & Share

Stephen Dinan reports:

Read & Share

Peter K. Nunez writes:

Read & Share

Elevate the debate,

JEREMY

Tl/dr

There is one obvious way to stop illegal immigration. Make it legal. I'm not saying I'm for that but it is an obvious way.

Uh. . . . immigration IS legal. Helloooo . . anyone home McFly?

People legally immigrate every day.

The problem is with those who illegally immigrate, sneaking in illegally across the border.

The solution is simple:
  • Authorization of lethal force for the Border Guard. When you see them sneaking in, shoot them.
  • Complete the security zone along the border, complete with wall, rapid response roads, electronic sensors, drones, and other security measures.
  • Deport everyone here illegally. I mean everyone.

Bullshit. That is certainly one element of the solution. But the "only" way? Bullshit.

Uh. . . . immigration IS legal. Helloooo . . anyone home McFly?

People legally immigrate every day.

The problem is with those who illegally immigrate, sneaking in illegally across the border.

The solution is simple:
  • Authorization of lethal force for the Border Guard. When you see them sneaking in, shoot them.
  • Complete the security zone along the border, complete with wall, rapid response roads, electronic sensors, drones, and other security measures.
  • Deport everyone here illegally. I mean everyone.

Bullshit. That is certainly one element of the solution. But the "only" way? Bullshit.

Over your head?

I made it clear I did not agree with ending the laws against people coming in undocumented. I simply said if you ended those laws they would not be illegal any longer duh.

Saying we should murder these people is retarded and immoral. You are a Christian? You are a sick fuck!

You are a totalitarian fascist who wants to empower the government at every turn. On every issue!

Take a photo of the last Real News last post.

These are people who claim to be for freedom and small government. Wanting the military at the border shooting people, wanting the government knocking down doors and rounding people up. Small government!

I'm sure Real news is against school lunches. He is small government! But he supports a massive police state and more police power.

Conservatives should be embarrassed by this shit.

The OP doesn't realize the benefits to those in the Democrat Party of illegal immigrants.

More Democrat voters.

Lower paid entry level employees.

Greater demands on our entitlement system to cause a national collapse of our entire economic system will require it to be "built back better" using Marxist economic principles. And that is when they would achieve the decades long goal of making America a Communist nation.

Screenshot_20220421-211102_kindlephoto-8973470.png

And instead of being "owners" of our country, the Leftist-Democrats will make us subjects of theirs.
They would tell us what to do and if we didnt obey, they would have the legal authority to make us obey.

All by allowing millions and nillions of illegals into our country.

The OP doesn't realize the benefits to those in the Democrat Party of illegal immigrants.

More Democrat voters.

Lower paid entry level employees.

Greater demands on our entitlement system to cause a national collapse of our entire economic system will require it to be "built back better" using Marxist economic principles. And that is when they would achieve the decades long goal of making America a Communist nation.

View attachment 2171

And instead of being "owners" of our country, the Leftist-Democrats will make us subjects of theirs.
They would tell us what to do and if we didnt obey, they would have the legal authority to make us obey.

All by allowing millions and nillions of illegals into our country.

How has our economic system collapsed? Talk about over hyping an issue.

Do not allow these people a path to citizenship and they are no longer useful to democrats. That allows us to then deal better with the problem.

Do not allow these people a path to citizenship and they are no longer useful to democrats. That allows us to then deal better with the problem.
"How has our economic system collapsed?"????

You aren't stupid, but you have to pretend you are stupid to appeal to what you hope is our lack of comprehension.

A person who can't swim but is in the ocean without flotaion devices has not drowned.

Your anti American comment is like saying that a person floundering in the ocean hasn't drowned.

What is your political goal?

The illegals cause America's current well being to suffer. We are on the hook to care for them until they are out of our system. And they commit crimes against our people and property. Murder, rapes, robbery, drug dealing, paedophilia, sexualized slavery, prostitution of minors, kidnappings, gang violence, fentanyl deaths...

And you KNOW all of this.

You are like a snake in the grass.

A constitutionalist wants to murder people coming into our country? You are a sick fuck!

Fuck you you snivelling bitch. YOU are the one who wants to be nice to the groomers and pedophiles hoping to get their vote, like the little BITCH you are.

That's right you mother-fucking pussy: Trespassers get SHOT! That's the way it always was in America and still is.
  • Trespass on my land? You get fucking shot
  • Break into my house? You get shot!
  • Trespass on a military instillation? You get shot.
  • A foreigner sneaking accross a border? Shoot them.

You call that "sick"? A call you a fucking coward, pussy, and a little BITCH!!!

Go make friends with another pedophile you little bitch. Maybe you'll get his vote :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Make sure to be "nice" to him though and don't offend him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Werbung:
Fuck you you snivelling bitch. YOU are the one who wants to be nice to the groomers and pedophiles hoping to get their vote, like the little BITCH you are.

That's right you mother-fucking pussy: Trespassers get SHOT! That's the way it always was in America and still is.
  • Trespass on my land? You get fucking shot
  • Break into my house? You get shot!
  • Trespass on a military instillation? You get shot.
  • A foreigner sneaking accross a border? Shoot them.

You call that "sick"? A call you a fucking coward, pussy, and a little BITCH!!!

Go make friends with another pedophile you little bitch. Maybe you'll get his vote :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Make sure to be "nice" to him though and don't offend him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In what state are property owners allowed to just shoot anybody on their property? None! Do you have any idea what a trespassing law is like? You cannot even arrest a person for being on private property without warning them first unless there are clear signs that say no trespassing. You have no regard for due process.

These are your words asshole. You said to shoot illegals as they come across our border that is not something I'm just accusing you of believing. You said it!

What is the obsession with Pedos? You must be one. Where have I defended pedos on this board?

Tired of arguing with an uneducated moron. You must be on drugs or something.

Back