The TEA PARTY People kicked Dennis Kucinich OUT!

steveox

Rep. Dennis Kucinich suffers primary defeat in Ohio

Rep. Dennis J. Kucinich (D-Ohio), the two-time presidential candidate and icon of the antiwar left, suffered a bruising primary defeat Tuesday as a new Republican-drawn congressional map threatened to end the career of one of the most colorful figures in Congress.
With most attention focused on the state’s GOP presidential primary battle, and no Democratic primary for president, Kucinich was left in a low-turnout race in a newly drawn district against his once-close ally, Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio).

With about 90 percent of the vote in, Kaptur led 60 to 36 percent.
From his stint as Cleveland’s “Boy Mayor” in the late 1970s, including defaults when he refused to sell the city’s electric plant, to his unsuccessful effort to impeach Vice President Richard B. Cheney in 2007, Kucinich has repeatedly thrust himself into the national spotlight. Often coming up on the short end of his fights, Kucinich, 65, never stopped swinging but usually did so in a friendly spirit.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...3/05/gIQA6MFrvR_story.html?wprss=rss_homepage

BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

Werbung:
When I see people like kucinich or Maxine Waters, I always wonder how did they ever get elected. America is in sad shape.

especially after the river in Cleveland caught on fire TWICE in his time as mayor. now maybe thats a terrific job in Cleveland terms but I kind of doubt it.

Lets see now,,
Cleveland Browns = Losers
Cleveland Indians = Losers
Cleveland Cavs = Losers
Cleveland State = will not make it in NCAA field of 64.

Werbung:
Back