THERES GONNA BE A WAR!!!

I am not sure Saxon is serious. I think he forgets Hitler lost the war. It is true that " Americans have intervened in more affairs over the decades than THE REST OF THE WORLD COMBINED!!". This is because they are a world power with a huge miltary. The Military always wants frequent wars to test new weapons. The USA has been at war every twenty years in the last two centuries. Britian before that did the same.

The North Korean military has the power. Kim Yong as no base of his own unlike his predecessors. He has to prove to the military he is tough. However this can get out of hand.

We do not need an American President doing the same thing. The USA has been in mainly failed wars since WW2. They could not even defeat Cuba despite numerous attempts. If people are prepared to fight for their country to the death you will never get defeated. This is why Hitler lost, The Russians were prepared to do this.

The US never invaded Cuba.

The Russians were not 'prepared' to do this. They were FORCED to do it. Remember, if the soldiers or even civilians refused to fight, they were executed on the spot. There is a difference between being 'prepared' and having a fucking rifle muzzle pressed against your temple and told to 'move your fucking ass into the line of fire, or die!'

Werbung:

The Russians were not 'prepared' to do this. They were FORCED to do it. Remember, if the soldiers or even civilians refused to fight, they were executed on the spot. There is a difference between being 'prepared' and having a fucking rifle muzzle pressed against your temple and told to 'move your fucking ass into the line of fire, or die!'

Interesting how those countries that employ this tactic perish quickly while those who do not, flourish.

Intellect prevails over mindless force.

Not the point you intended to make but the one made nonetheless.

Have you never hear of the Bay of Pigs invasion. There were also 8 assanination attempts on Castro. The point is you can not defeat a united people. Even the Russians prove this

Russians also knew OSWALD was the killer in JFK assassination. But I dont believe them. Oswald was the one man when shot JFK. There were 2 other shooters one in the grassy noll and the other one in the sewer.

Trust me, the North Koreans ARE dumb enough to start something. Naturally, they would pay in spades, but that is irrelevant, as I do not give a shit what happens to the NOrth Koreans. Nuke 'em for all I care. Just silence them. Imagine for a moment, a NOrth Korea sabre-rattling with a Nazi Germany. Do you honestly believe Hitler would tolerate that bullshit? No, he would crush them, to make an example of them, thus warning the rest of the world 'do not fuck with me or my people', which is as it should be. After all, that is exactly the point of having a military in the first place. Precisely as we fascists know it to be so.

Nuke the NK's...WOW! You hold to your Brit heritage nicely...a true warmongering interventionist who has no problem slaughtering innocent civilians. And you condemn America and all Americans as warmongers. With every post you expose the hypocrisy of your beliefs.

The people of NK are not at fault for the stupid acts of their fanatical dictator. Murdering them is the act of ignorance and intolerance.

Hitler...would not tolerate NK!!!!....too funny....yeah we should emulate Hitler. o_O:rolleyes::confused:

Trust me, the North Koreans ARE dumb enough to start something. Naturally, they would pay in spades, but that is irrelevant, as I do not give a shit what happens to the NOrth Koreans. Nuke 'em for all I care. Just silence them. Imagine for a moment, a NOrth Korea sabre-rattling with a Nazi Germany. Do you honestly believe Hitler would tolerate that bullshit? No, he would crush them, to make an example of them, thus warning the rest of the world 'do not fuck with me or my people', which is as it should be. After all, that is exactly the point of having a military in the first place. Precisely as we fascists know it to be so.

Saxon wanna know what Hitler thinks?

Have you never hear of the Bay of Pigs invasion. There were also 8 assanination attempts on Castro. The point is you can not defeat a united people. Even the Russians prove this

I KNEW you were going to fall into my trap. The Bay of Pigs was NOT a US invasion. It was just a bunch of mercenaries and Cuban defectors. No US warships were involved. No US planes were involved. That's like saying the US invaded Nicaragua, which too was a CIA intervention, just like the Bay of Pigs. As for the assassination attempts on Castro, that was the CIA, not the US military. Not an invasion. Get it right.

Russians also knew OSWALD was the killer in JFK assassination. But I dont believe them. Oswald was the one man when shot JFK. There were 2 other shooters one in the grassy noll and the other one in the sewer.

Come now, you KNOW it was the Soviets who killed JFK for making them look like fools. It was their way of saving face.

Nuke the NK's...WOW! You hold to your Brit heritage nicely...a true warmongering interventionist who has no problem slaughtering innocent civilians. And you condemn America and all Americans as warmongers. With every post you expose the hypocrisy of your beliefs.

The people of NK are not at fault for the stupid acts of their fanatical dictator. Murdering them is the act of ignorance and intolerance.

Hitler...would not tolerate NK!!!!....too funny....yeah we should emulate Hitler. o_O:rolleyes::confused:

The British? Warmongers?? WTF??? However did you come up with that? You are comparing the USA with Britain?? Bwaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaahhhhaaa!

I don't give a shit for the people of NK. Remember, the majority of them FOUGHT for the NK. They deserve everything they get. I have ZERO sympathy for their irradiated corpses. They WANTED communism, and they got it. Let them pay the ultimate price.

Come now, you KNOW it was the Soviets who killed JFK for making them look like fools. It was their way of saving face.

Nope. The Mafia killed JFK. For those who know who Joe DiMaggio is. He was a Yankee shortstop. He also was the husband of Marilyn Monroe. RFK killed Marilyn Monroe. And Joe DiMaggio had ties with the Mafia. And when DiMaggio was at Marilyn Monroe funeral service someone who was from the Gambino family walked up to Joe asked him if theres anything we can do for you just ask us. He told him to take out one of the Kennedys. He didn't care which Kennedy member is dead just one of them. That's why they took out the President. That's the story my grandfather told me.

Werbung:
Nope. The Mafia killed JFK. For those who know who Joe DiMaggio is. He was a Yankee shortstop. He also was the husband of Marilyn Monroe. RFK killed Marilyn Monroe. And Joe DiMaggio had ties with the Mafia. And when DiMaggio was at Marilyn Monroe funeral service someone who was from the Gambino family walked up to Joe asked him if theres anything we can do for you just ask us. He told him to take out one of the Kennedys. He didn't care which Kennedy member is dead just one of them. That's why they took out the President. That's the story my grandfather told me.

Could be, but I am STILL convinced it was the Soviets. Since no one was caught (Oswald was a decoy), the operation went smoothly, no doubt work of the KGB. Only they could pull off something like this. Remember, before he was caught and killed, Oswald spent time in the Soviet Union, where he was trained by the KGB.

View this... http://www.scientiapress.com/kgb-kennedy

Back