They Call Themselves Mavericks

Werbung:
I agree.....the nerve.....

Get your customized Obama email signature/banner at
emailwidgets.net its free and easy to install.

You can chose from a list of different slogans to add to your email.

Help spread the word virally that you support Obama.

Go Obama....

I agree.....the nerve.....

Get your customized Obama email signature/banner at
emailwidgets.net its free and easy to install.

You can chose from a list of different slogans to add to your email.

Help spread the word virally that you support Obama.

Go Obama....

The nerve... I am not sure what is so bad about having a lobbyist working on your campaign. If you know anything about Washington, most often the most qualified (since that is a big issue) have at some point worked in a lobbying firm. That is just the way it goes in DC.

Remember, Obama voted for the Bridge to Nowhere. And for all the Democrats who want to "talk issues", I have been asking for over a month now about how he will make up for his budget shortfall, but so far all I have heard is "Bush spent a lot."

Obama the messiah of the left forgot to say that his boy blunder who he brought to his campaign of change has been in washington longer than McCain

your Anointed one forgot to tell you that he and his side kick voted for the bridge to nowhere

he also forgot to tell you that when Alaska said they were not doing the bridge and the option came to transfer the money to katrina victims your messiah and his side kick voted not to give the money to katrina victims

your maggot .. i mean your messiah The nerve!

The nerve... I am not sure what is so bad about having a lobbyist working on your campaign. If you know anything about Washington, most often the most qualified (since that is a big issue) have at some point worked in a lobbying firm. That is just the way it goes in DC.

Remember, Obama voted for the Bridge to Nowhere. And for all the Democrats who want to "talk issues", I have been asking for over a month now about how he will make up for his budget shortfall, but so far all I have heard is "Bush spent a lot."

when you attack them all the time and they run your campaign, you have to admit seems a bit odd.

Werbung:
when you attack them all the time and they run your campaign, you have to admit seems a bit odd.

Well Obama made it the issue, (even though he had them as well). McCain had make the same point, because public opinion is so far against Lobbyists right now, but the campaign to make it the issue was Obama. McCain obviously had to go along with it.

Back